Escape game V.2.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2015, 04:00 AM
RE: Escape game V.2.0
I think the whole touching business and appealing to emotions like you said was the key. Maybe we need to make it feel loved or something?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2015, 05:21 AM
(25-12-2015 06:44 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Action: Inspect surrounding area.

I think we just got to get him to be healthier.

A2 looks around himself, there is nothing new to see that hasn't already been seen. A2 goes to walk out into the darkness but is stopped by erx who says..

"Dude, ive been out there. Its just nothingness, darkness."

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
26-12-2015, 09:35 AM
So there is nothing new about our surroundings.

He is a little healthier, and touch might have helped him, but not a whole lot.

What else can we do with him?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
26-12-2015, 11:20 AM
Action: Ask the thing, "is there anything you want now?"

-Guybrush Threepwood-
26-12-2015, 12:05 PM
(26-12-2015 11:20 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Action: Ask the thing, "is there anything you want now?"

The figure looks at underground...

"I never wanted anything, however my new friend (A2) has shown me something I never knew existed until now. I liked what he did"

26-12-2015, 03:32 PM
Maybe now we have to change his mind about himself.

Action: ask: "How do you feel about yourself mentally? Do you know if there is anyway out of here, my friend?"

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
26-12-2015, 05:17 PM
"Could I touch you? We could be friends."

-Guybrush Threepwood-
27-12-2015, 07:15 AM
(26-12-2015 03:32 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Maybe now we have to change his mind about himself.

Action: ask: "How do you feel about yourself mentally? Do you know if there is anyway out of here, my friend?"

The figure looks up at A2...

"I do not know the way out. Mentally... you have shown me care, which I never knew before"
(26-12-2015 05:17 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  "Could I touch you? We could be friends."

The figure then glances over at Underground....

"That sounds nice, if you wish to be friends I will allow you to touch me"

27-12-2015, 10:01 AM
"I want to be your friend!"

Action: Touch the thing

I wonder if that will do anything.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
27-12-2015, 11:58 AM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2015 07:55 PM by bemore.)
(27-12-2015 10:01 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  "I want to be your friend!"

Action: Touch the thing

I wonder if that will do anything.

"I want to be your friend" underground proclaims and she reaches out and touches the figure on the shoulder. When her fingers contact the figure, again there is a blinding flash of light and everyone once again shield their eyes.

After a few seconds of blinking the group can see that the figure is now fully stood up and is emanating a light that seems to come from within. The figure now looks completely different. It no longer looks as wretched or curled up as it did when the group first entered, instead it looks like it has been recharged, like life has been pumped back into it. Its eyes no longer have an empty, dead like stare. Now it gazes upon the group with bright, loving eyes and as it does it begins to raise it arms.

"You have helped me greatly with your care and consideration" states the figure to the group. "I never knew such a thing existed until you shown me and I think I can finally move on, I don't know where I am moving onto, but I feel that in freeing me from here you have also freed yourself"

The figure continues to raise its arms and as it does the light surrounding everybody seems to grow brighter and brighter until once again the whole group have to shut their eyes against its brilliance.......

Solution

. Due to the lack of participation from two of the players (recently Erx and nothing from A2's friend) I have shortened the amount of people needed to touch the figure with the right intentions and to escape the room to two.

Players will be faced in complete darkness with nothing but a spotlight shining down illuminating them, with a wretched lost soul who has never felt love. The lost soul will allude through questioning to this and what it needs (Love) but will not actually say and if asked what is wrong with it, will reply in the way of "I cannot tell you as I have never experienced it before" and allude in other ways depending on the questions asked of it. To pass the room players will have to show the soul love through either appreciative words (telling them their loved/appreciated/wanted by the group/person) or actions (like a hug or touch). Once any player does a thing that falls into one of those boundaries the soul will reknew and become revitalised. Once three out of the four players perform a suitable action of showing love, will the room be completed.

The other 3 rooms I have planned will probably work better with a few more people playing. However if you wish to carry on playing A2 and Underground I can easily adapt them to fit. If you wish to carry on in this way just let me know Thumbsup and I will post the second room!!