Escape game V.2.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2015, 12:28 AM
RE: Escape game V.2.0
I would like to join in on the fun.

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Worom's post
28-12-2015, 12:34 AM
I don't know what my friend is doing, its strange for him to not participate.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
28-12-2015, 05:08 AM
Yay!

Well, I guess we could wait for a couple of people to join in. I'm in either way.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
28-12-2015, 01:17 PM
Let's keep playing!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
29-12-2015, 03:21 PM
Sorry ive been busy last few days.

Heres the next room...

[Image: cute-wallpapers-white-wallpapers-cute-wa...-39969.jpg]

The group have found themselves in a square white, clinical looking room measuring around 50 feet x 50 feet. 3 of the walls are bare but one of the walls looks to be made of glass or perspex as it is see through. Written at the top of the the see through wall is written

1 moor tnemirepxe laicos

Beyond the see through wall is a white corridor with the same clean, clinical looking appearance as the room the group are in. Standing in the corridor are three men dressed in white laboratory clothing. They each hold a clipboard and all three are looking into the room at the group. They occasionally speak to one another and appear to be taking notes, it is impossible though to hear what the men are saying as the room is soundproofed.

In the center of the room is a small metal briefcase.

[Image: suitcase-briefcase-for-paper-storage.jpg_220x220.jpg]

In one of the upper corners of the room is a security camera which appears to be watching the group. Underneath the camera, curled up and quietly asleep on the floor is a small white kitten.

[Image: sleeping-white-kitten-17915180.jpg]

As the group take all of this in, a loud siren rings from the security camera in the room, followed by a female voice that says.

“Countdown begins”

On the wall opposite the transparent wall, the number 25 appears seemingly from nowhere and it covers the entire wall.

Room Rules.

Players can die.
Players have 25 actions to escape and end the room.

Good luck Thumbsup

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
29-12-2015, 03:31 PM
The words 1 moor tnemirepxe laicos is a mirror image that reads Social experiment room 1. It appears given the nature of the countdown on the wall that we will have 25 attempts between all of us to resolve this room. As this number is limited I feel we will all need to cooperate to survive this room.

So the question is what is our first move?

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
29-12-2015, 03:36 PM
(29-12-2015 03:31 PM)Worom Wrote:  The words 1 moor tnemirepxe laicos is a mirror image that reads Social experiment room 1. It appears given the nature of the countdown on the wall that we will have 25 attempts between all of us to resolve this room. As this number is limited I feel we will all need to cooperate to survive this room.

So the question is what is our first move?

Agreed. Should we try to eat the cat?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
29-12-2015, 03:39 PM
I guess anyone who tries to open the suitcase dies. Anyone feel like volunteering? Tongue

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
29-12-2015, 03:53 PM
(29-12-2015 03:39 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I guess anyone who tries to open the suitcase dies. Anyone feel like volunteering? Tongue

If we're not going to eat the cat, then opening the case does seem the obvious first move, unless someone else has a more obvious first move that isn't obvious. Tongue

~Izel
29-12-2015, 03:56 PM
Popcorn

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post