Escape game V.2.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Escape game V.2.0
Hmm, I'm thinking. Currently not at home, and pretty busy...

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2015, 04:23 PM
I volunteer to look at the case but before we open it I think I should examine the outside thoroughly to see if it has a lock or if its ticking or something along those lines. Any objections?

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
29-12-2015, 05:49 PM
(29-12-2015 04:23 PM)Worom Wrote:  I volunteer to look at the case but before we open it I think I should examine the outside thoroughly to see if it has a lock or if its ticking or something along those lines. Any objections?

Do it!

(hides behind Undergroundp)

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
29-12-2015, 07:07 PM
Action: Thoroughly and carefully examine the case and listen to the case for any sounds inside of it.

(winces slightly hoping he isn't vaporized)

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
29-12-2015, 07:49 PM
(29-12-2015 07:07 PM)Worom Wrote:  Action: Thoroughly and carefully examine the case and listen to the case for any sounds inside of it.

(winces slightly hoping he isn't vaporized)

After a brief exchange amongst the group they decide to examine the case and newcomer Worom volunteers. Gingerly and suspiciously he approaches it, and walks around it.

The case is lying flat down and appears quite plain in appearance. It looks clean, almost clinical, like the rest of the room. The case has two hinges at the back and doesnt appear to have any locking mechanisms holding it shut, although it does look like it can be opened.

Worom gets on his hands and knees and approaches the case slowly, he gets his head as close as he dares to the case and listens. There is nothing but silence and after a about ten seconds worom gets back on his feet.

The loud siren noise suddenly blasts out from the camera for a few seconds before the female voice speaks.

"24 actions remaining"

The numbers on the wall change to 24 and the siren seems to have awoken the kitten, who starts mewing and precariously tottering about on its paws in the corner.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
29-12-2015, 07:54 PM
Woo hoo it didn't explode Big Grin , should we open it now? Also I wonder why the kitten is in here with us as well so cute and fuzzy.

― Carl Sagan
30-12-2015, 02:05 PM
(29-12-2015 07:54 PM)Worom Wrote:  Woo hoo it didn't explode Big Grin , should we open it now? Also I wonder why the kitten is in here with us as well so cute and fuzzy.

We should open it. Someone should also pick up the cat. I'm allergic, so I nominate Underground!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
30-12-2015, 03:12 PM
Action: Pick up the cat and see if it's wearing anything around its neck or if it has any marks

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
30-12-2015, 03:14 PM
Action: Open the case.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
30-12-2015, 03:27 PM
Non-Action: *Hides behind Worom in case something explodes*

~Izel