Escape game.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2015, 06:34 PM
RE: Escape game.
Well what to do with empty rooms?
Consider That hooded figure disappeared, right?

The only one of us to take any of those pills was A2; should he be the one going through the doors?

If we go through all those doors again, A2, you'll be an action or 2 away from death!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2015, 06:37 PM
(12-02-2015 06:34 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Well what to do with empty rooms?
Consider That hooded figure disappeared, right?

The only one of us to take any of those pills was A2; should he be the one going through the doors?

Doesn't make a difference. And Losty took a pill. I happened to take three. Whoever chooses the door, the group follows as well, so...

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
12-02-2015, 06:42 PM
What action should we take other than going through the doors, again? I feel like we'll meet the Lizard King before it's over! Tongue

If you weren't on the clock I'd waste one stomping on floor tiles, or searching the wall with light taps to see if I can find a hidden hollow spot, but in 5 you gonna die! Sad

12-02-2015, 07:55 PM
(12-02-2015 05:31 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Before randomly choosing doors, I suggest we think things through. You fail to pick the right one, you advance back. There has to be a clue to this... We just have to find it. white= left Red= left = yellow =right ....

Does it have something to do with the make up of the colors?

Primary or secondary? Anything?

It wasn't random we already know left left right. We need to figure out where to go from there.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
12-02-2015, 08:26 PM
(12-02-2015 05:29 PM)Losty Wrote:  Action left door again

Losty, taking the group with her, steps through the left door....

Players now find themselves in a large, enclosed room. All four of the walls and the ceiling are bare and dazzlingly YELLOW. In the middle of one of the walls are two doorways, simple openings. Beyond both of these doorways is nothing but blackness, a void to someplace else. In between the doorways is an inscription that reads..

"Omnes pulvere stellarum sumus"

The floor of the room is covered in a mosaic of a black and YELLOW spiral that leads to the center of the room.

PLAYERS NOW HAVE 4 ACTIONS TO ESCAPE.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
12-02-2015, 08:34 PM
action go right door

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
12-02-2015, 08:37 PM
The next room should be pink if I'm not mistaken

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
12-02-2015, 08:57 PM
(12-02-2015 08:34 PM)Losty Wrote:   action go right door

Losty, taking the group with her, steps through the right door....

Players now find themselves in a large, enclosed room. All four of the walls and the ceiling are bare and dazzlingly PINK. In the middle of one of the walls are two doorways, simple openings. Beyond both of these doorways is nothing but blackness, a void to someplace else. In between the doorways is an inscription that reads..

"Omnes pulvere stellarum sumus"

The floor of the room is covered in a mosaic of a black and pink spiral that leads to the center of the room.

A2 collapses on the floor, the group gather round and try to help him, desperate for a solution.....

ROOM ENDING ACTION.

A2 starts hallucinating "Im going through the rooms..... I see now the truth, the colours.... Four rooms.... There lies no clues in any of these rooms..... There is a specific way but we just dont know it.... Mother nature....Trial and error.... to dust....."

If players choose the wrong door, they will then know the full, correct combination for next time, however they will not have enoughs actions to save A2 and he will die.

If players choose the correct doorway they will finish the room and A2 will live.

Left.....or right.

Good luck Yes

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 5 users Like bemore's post
12-02-2015, 09:34 PM
[Image: giphy.gif]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 5 users Like Smercury44's post
12-02-2015, 09:38 PM
I want to say go right.

We went left left right

So...my mind likes symmetry. I feel like there is not a clue in the rooms but rather in the messages maybe...if only I were smart enough to find it. I read this last one a few times. I just can't see it. Anyone else?