Escape game.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2015, 09:50 PM
RE: Escape game.
(10-02-2015 04:16 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(10-02-2015 04:05 PM)Losty Wrote:  Action: take a good pill and hope not to die

....and it felt right, like it was my destiny...

Action: Enter the door on the right!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
13-02-2015, 06:04 AM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2015 06:23 AM by bemore.)
(12-02-2015 09:50 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Action: Enter the door on the right!

Room solution

Room 1.

A player must take the good/bonum pill to experience a hallucination that will show them a colour code to escape. The colour code is 'red, yellow, pink, green'

The players will then by trial and error need to navigate their way through a series of rooms via two doorways in each room. The correct choice will be 'left, left, right, left'. A wrong choice will take them back to the white room and the beggining.

If anybody takes the bad/nocens pill they will die and be eliminted.

The group are unsure, losty talks about symetery and before anybody can reply or give an answer gulegon steps through the right doorway, sucking the group with him into time.... Space.....

.... And back into the white room where they began. "oh no what have I done, Im so so sorry A2" says gulegon quietly and miserably. "hang in there dude, we will do the combination quick and get you out of here"

A2 died by the time they reached the yellow room. The group stood around in shocked silence as they looked at his motionless and peaceful looking body. Someone suggests taking him anyway, not to leave him here as it wouldnt be right and they do, he is simply no longer with them when they enter the pink room. Some of the group cry.

A2 is eliminated.

The group take the opposite door this time around and are sucked into a green room that is bare except for the hooded figure, who is holding A2s body, one arm under the shoulders and the other under the legs, like carrying a young child. There is a sense of sombre respect emanating from the figure and before the group can react they are sucked away .... after a split second of infinite time the group are transported and find themselves in the new, second room....

SECOND ROOM

.... Which is a corridor. The corridor is very plain looking. Its walls are a soft cream colour and its carpetted floor is a subtle grey. To the right of the players is an entrance to a stairway and to their left, built into the wall is a small, touchscreen computer console.

Stretching as far as the eye can see to the players, down either direction of the corridor are hundreds of doorways. All with a number above. The computer console crackles into life next to them and a simple smiley face appears on the screen.

"you are on floor one out of one thousand" comes a robotic voice from the console "with one thousand doorways on each floor. You can enter any floor via the staircase and all doors are unlocked, thank you"

The console then crackles again, this time for much longer before all of a sudden another voice comes from the console, this time its a human voice that shouts "STRENGTH...YES...STRENGTH IN OTHERS". Music then starts to come from the console___

ROOM RULES

Numerous people can die.

A player can choose any door between the numbers of 1 to 1,000,000 as their exit. A player can exit at any time, however only after all players have chosen and stepped through a door will the room end.

Good luck Yes

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
13-02-2015, 07:49 PM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2015 08:03 PM by Losty.)
I am not smart enough for this game D:

Action play with the computer to see if it will give me any more information

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
13-02-2015, 07:51 PM
Pssst! Losty! Play with the computer!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
13-02-2015, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2015 08:03 PM by Losty.)
That's my birthday

Nice save smercy Heart

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
14-02-2015, 04:02 AM
Hmmm...
Could there be any hint in the song? Consider

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
14-02-2015, 04:21 PM
(13-02-2015 07:49 PM)Losty Wrote:  Action play with the computer to see if it will give me any more information

Losty steps up to the computer. It lights up on her approach and crackles.... The human voice comes from the computer "the animal that breaks away from the pack will surely be singled out and killed"

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
14-02-2015, 05:12 PM
Ok guys we stay together!

Jeesh.

Action: stand super close to ugp and reach out with both hands to pull Vosur and Guley in around us

"I iz skurred guys"

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
14-02-2015, 05:14 PM
I'll have to have Vosur play the song for me later. I don't have fast enough internet to load the video.

14-02-2015, 10:20 PM
Action: innocently 'cop a feel' on both Losty, and UnderP!

Angel

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post