Escape game.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Escape game.
(14-02-2015 10:20 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Action: innocently 'cop a feel' on both Losty, and UnderP!

Angel

Dodgy
Really, bro?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2015, 11:25 PM
Action: Bite off thumb, turn into a titan, and eat everyone

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
14-02-2015, 11:33 PM
(14-02-2015 05:12 PM)Losty Wrote:  Action: stand super close to ugp and reach out with both hands to pull Vosur and Guley in around us

(14-02-2015 10:20 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Action: innocently 'cop a feel' on both Losty, and UnderP!

Angel

(lol)

Losty stands next to ugp and pulls Vos and gulegon closer to one another.

Gulegon puts his arms around both girls protectively, with wandering hands he 'cops a feel' The two girls are shocked but ugp quickly gets gulegon in a full nelson whilst losty kicks him in the groin multiple times.

"careful" says gulegon afterwards "you nearly hit me in the balls"

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 5 users Like bemore's post
15-02-2015, 07:50 AM
(14-02-2015 11:33 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(14-02-2015 05:12 PM)Losty Wrote:  Action: stand super close to ugp and reach out with both hands to pull Vosur and Guley in around us

Angel

(lol)

Losty stands next to ugp and pulls Vos and gulegon closer to one another.

Gulegon puts his arms around both girls protectively, with wandering hands he 'cops a feel' The two girls are shocked but ugp quickly gets gulegon in a full nelson whilst losty kicks him in the groin multiple times.

"careful" says gulegon afterwards "you nearly hit me in the balls"

Cool

Wtf Guley Laugh out load

I can't seem to find any clue in the song other than the "stay together" etc. Maybe we should be doing something simultaneously?

And where could that stairway lead to? Consider

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
15-02-2015, 09:32 AM
(14-02-2015 11:17 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  

Angel

Dodgy
Really, bro?

I had to check 'em for Cleavage Cancer, and Rear-end Disorder! They coulda died! Sadcryface

15-02-2015, 10:00 AM
Maybe we should all check the computer.

action: pull everyone with me in front of the computer we all reach out and touch it at the same time to see if it will tell us anything else

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
15-02-2015, 11:31 AM
(15-02-2015 07:50 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  And where could that stairway lead to? Consider

Well Bemore Dungeonmaster said we were on floor 1 of a thousand, so I bet the stairs lead to the other floors! I just hope 1 is at the top, cuz if we got to go up? I don't know about ya'lls cardio, but I'll be dead by 100! Laugh out load Tongue
Hopefully Losty checks this computer again, and it spits out a number code or something, cuz a million doors is, like, alot to check! Shocking Confused

15-02-2015, 01:44 PM
(15-02-2015 10:00 AM)Losty Wrote:  Maybe we should all check the computer.

action: pull everyone with me in front of the computer we all reach out and touch it at the same time to see if it will tell us anything else

Losty pulls the group to the computer. She informs them all that she wants everybody to touch the computer at the same time and on the count of three... They all press the computer simultaneously. Nothing extra happens however the crackling noise returns briefly, followed by the human voice....

"if faced with infinite unknowns, how does one justify choice? How does one differentiate one unkown from the other faced with no evidence?

Would one want to face that journey alone...."

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
15-02-2015, 02:38 PM
I think it's pretty obvious by now that we're all supposed to choose the same door. Consider

Action: I choose door number 7 and drag all the other players with me.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
15-02-2015, 03:23 PM
7th door on the right, or left, of the stair way, as we're looking directly at it?
Left was the magic direction the last time! Tongue