Escape game.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2015, 09:06 PM
RE: Escape game.
Action: ask hooded figure if he knows where the doors lead

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2015, 09:19 PM
(09-02-2015 08:49 PM)bemore Wrote:  Losty asks the figure if it has any advice to give them...

"When you have a problem, you can take something for it...."

Action: Ask the hooded figure, "By take something for a problem, you mean take a good pill for it?", and if it answers that question ask "What kind of problem might we come across?".

09-02-2015, 09:39 PM
(09-02-2015 09:06 PM)Losty Wrote:  Action: ask hooded figure if he knows where the doors lead

"The doors lead to other rooms" replies the figure.

(09-02-2015 09:19 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Action: Ask the hooded figure, "By take something for a problem, you mean take a good pill for it?", and if it answers that question ask "What kind of problem might we come across?".

Answer 1: "im sure your intentions are positive"
Answer 2: "there is no guidebook to life, although some have tried..."

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
09-02-2015, 09:43 PM
Okay, so pills it seems are the thing we have to figure out. Do we take the good one, or the bad one?

What about if we give a pill to the hooded figure?

Should we crush one of the pills? Might give us a lead... But it might kill us as well.

Action: Ask the Hooded figure "If I take one type of pill, will you take the other?"

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
09-02-2015, 10:10 PM
@ peeps

I think Bemore said Ato had pockets so maybe we could take the "bad" pills with us through the door(s)! Maybe find a way to weaponize them if we're attacked by something?

09-02-2015, 10:26 PM
(09-02-2015 09:43 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Action: Ask the Hooded figure "If I take one type of pill, will you take the other?"

"They will have no effect on me, it would be pointless." Replies the figure.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
10-02-2015, 01:11 AM
Action: ask hooded figure, "do we need to take a pill to get through the door safely?"

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
10-02-2015, 03:23 AM
The answers always seem to be cryptic Consider I don't think the figure will help us much more other than give us some clues to figure out the general pattern.

The figure said "positive" instead of, say, "good". Why positive? Could that be associated with physics? Positive vs negative? Opposites attract?

Maybe we could get more clues by asking the right questions. I don't think there's much more to the room itself that we can examine. However, I want to try this:

Action: Examine if there are pieces missing from the floor pattern.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
10-02-2015, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2015 12:00 PM by Atothetheist.)
Ten pills, one of good and bad for each player. white and black respectively. A spiraling the floor. Assuming Good and Bad are meant by their respective colors, wouldn't the spiral symbolize the interconnected-ness of the two of them?

Basically, I think this duality between good and bad is important. Maybe we should take BOTH pills. I don't think it's a choice between the two, but rather a puzzle that shows that both are necessary. You can't have good without the bad. They tend to stick together (like positive and negative charges).
But I might be wrong. Five players, five chances of success.

Stars are dust (spiral galaxies), black holes tend to be in the center of these galaxies, right? Eating the light and bringing white (stars/good) with the black(black hole/ bad).

But how will the pills help us find the right door?

Action: Inspect other players.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
10-02-2015, 12:07 PM
Action: Take all pills out of the bowls, put them on the table and throw one of the empty bowls at the hooded figure's head.

Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]