Essential oils

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
06-12-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: Essential oils
Drugs actually block receptors in the brain. Most drugs only mask the symptoms and do not correct the problem.
EOs stimulate our cells to return to normal and can correct the problem.
They actually clean out the receptor sites of the cells so the cells can communicate with each other. Clean receptor sites are pivitol.
EO's can reprogram information in your DNA.
The way we get diseases is 1 single cell gets sick then that cell multiplies etc...
Drugs cannot go to the cellular level but essential oils do and they repair the sick cell and then it multiplies etc.

hmmm
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2014, 07:11 PM
Essential oils smell good (usually) but haven't helped me at all. Had an acquaintance who insisted I try it for migraines and other things.

Nothing.
06-12-2014, 07:16 PM
(06-12-2014 07:00 PM)Homerx Wrote:  Drugs actually block receptors in the brain. Most drugs only mask the symptoms and do not correct the problem.
EOs stimulate our cells to return to normal and can correct the problem.
They actually clean out the receptor sites of the cells so the cells can communicate with each other. Clean receptor sites are pivitol.
EO's can reprogram information in your DNA.
The way we get diseases is 1 single cell gets sick then that cell multiplies etc...
Drugs cannot go to the cellular level but essential oils do and they repair the sick cell and then it multiplies etc.

hmmm

Wow, there isn't one correct statement in that paragraph.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
06-12-2014, 08:53 PM
I like argan oil for my skin and hair. It's very popular and it's in a lot of products. I hope it's not doing some environmental damage to Morocco where the argan tree is grown. Like they're growing too many Argan trees and it's that's causing some sort of problem with the soil or other plant life.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
07-12-2014, 03:39 AM
I have some for my dog. Big smelly beast.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-12-2014, 07:56 PM
Yes they are very real. They are our bodily fluids and communists like the late President Truman want to corrupt the purity of essence of free Westerners with water fluoridation.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
[+] 2 users Like Res Publica's post
13-12-2014, 08:36 PM
I heart essential oils. Eucalyptus oil is a natural bug repellent like chalk (draw a line with chalk and ants won't cross) and I am never without it. Oils have purpose in mysticism and spiritualism, just like candles do, with things like meditation and focus. Certain aromas are said to invoke or trigger emotions, too. Some oils are used for specific supposed magical purposes, have been for thousands of years (Egyptian burials, Catholic exorcists, Druidic magic, etc.), and others for specific medicinal or industrial purposes. So with people detoxing off pharms and toxic household products these days, and feeling WAY better as a result, oils are an inexpensive must-have for every household, and are a very attractive means of treating minor symptoms (I use one for the nausea that comes with migraine). Check origins please. I'd swim in Ambergris if it didn't come from the digestive tract of a sperm whale.

~incrédulité~
13-12-2014, 08:51 PM
(13-12-2014 07:56 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Yes they are very real. They are our bodily fluids and communists like the late President Truman want to corrupt the purity of essence of free Westerners with water fluoridation.

This is what I mean. I don't get it. I don't know if you're serious or not.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
13-12-2014, 10:12 PM
(10-09-2014 07:48 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Is this woo or do some actually serve a purpose?

I'm hearing chatter it about from neighborhood mom acquaintances and I think it's now got one of those "home party" sales following.

Trying to figure out if I should take a closer look, but don't want to get sucked into that home party vortex of hell just to satisfy curiosity if it's all woo.

I was under the impression it's woo, but haven't actually looked into it.

Look, if they make you feel good who gives a damn? Most of those types of parties are designed to help the sales person earn a living, and also to socialize.

No harm in getting a couple products, while enjoying some beverages and the company of friends.

Just have some fun!

Thumbsup

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
14-12-2014, 10:03 AM
(13-12-2014 08:51 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  
(13-12-2014 07:56 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Yes they are very real. They are our bodily fluids and communists like the late President Truman want to corrupt the purity of essence of free Westerners with water fluoridation.

This is what I mean. I don't get it. I don't know if you're serious or not.

General Jack Ripper is always serious!
[Image: jack-d-ripper.jpg]

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
[+] 2 users Like Res Publica's post