Estrogen saves combat lives.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-10-2015, 09:29 AM
Estrogen saves combat lives.
Female Sex Hormone May Save Injured Soldiers On The Battlefield

But it's a devil's bargain. Sure you're alive, but you're weepy all the time and have man boobs and limp dick.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
31-10-2015, 10:13 AM
RE: Estrogen saves combat lives.
that is amazing. We watch all these science fiction shows with autoinjectors saving the injured hero. Its here, now.
31-10-2015, 11:03 AM
(31-10-2015 09:29 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Female Sex Hormone May Save Injured Soldiers On The Battlefield

But it's a devil's bargain. Sure you're alive, but you're weepy all the time and have man boobs and limp dick.

But for about every 28 days -- the enemy had better look out-- a hellstorm's a coming.........

Tongue

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
31-10-2015, 11:20 AM
Just like a houseful, the barracks would synchronize.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
31-10-2015, 12:57 PM
Well, I would think the estrogen would be given for only a short time. Wonder what progesterone does. They've given men progesterone for prostate problems......a least I think I read that somewhere.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
31-10-2015, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2015 02:11 PM by GirlyMan.)
(31-10-2015 12:57 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, I would think the estrogen would be given for only a short time. Wonder what progesterone does. They've given men progesterone for prostate problems......a least I think I read that somewhere.

There are hypogonadal men who need exogenous testosterone supplementation but have high levels of aromatase so they disproportionately metabolize more of the testosterone to girly estrogen instead of manly dihydrotestosterone. The trailblazers opt to directly manipulate their E2 by suppressing the aromatase enzyme with the breast cancer drug Arimidex. Problem with that is that in men even a slight change in E2 can mean the difference between a raging bull and a limp dick curled up in the fetal position weeping in the corner. The more cautious pussies among us opt for progesterone to counteract the effects of the evil estrogen. Estrogen is now suspected to be as much of a contributing culprit to prostate cancer as it is breast cancer.

Wait. What was the question?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
31-10-2015, 04:25 PM
The question was "is this a short time treatment?" Answer isyes, an immediate injection to save your life in the first hour after a trauma.
31-10-2015, 04:41 PM
(31-10-2015 04:25 PM)skyking Wrote:  The question was "is this a short time treatment?" Answer is yes, an immediate injection to save your life in the first hour after a trauma.

You're still gonna get man boobs. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
31-10-2015, 07:19 PM
(31-10-2015 04:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-10-2015 04:25 PM)skyking Wrote:  The question was "is this a short time treatment?" Answer is yes, an immediate injection to save your life in the first hour after a trauma.

You're still gonna get man boobs. Drinking Beverage

Seems like you'd have to have a couple of months of estrogen for that to happen. When my transgender daughter started estrogen hormones it took 6 months along with testosterone blockers for any kind of boobs to develop. She gives herself estrogen shots every two weeks.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
01-11-2015, 09:59 AM
(31-10-2015 07:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(31-10-2015 04:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You're still gonna get man boobs. Drinking Beverage

Seems like you'd have to have a couple of months of estrogen for that to happen. When my transgender daughter started estrogen hormones it took 6 months along with testosterone blockers for any kind of boobs to develop. She gives herself estrogen shots every two weeks.

Nobody gets my jokes. Weeping

Also what are testosterone blockers? I've heard of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) blockers like finasteride which block the conversion of testosterone to DHT and shunt it towards estrogen but not direct testosterone blockers per se. Do you recall the name of the drug? I'm curious.

#sigh