Eternal Closet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2016, 10:43 PM
RE: Eternal Closet
(20-06-2016 10:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-06-2016 09:31 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Edit: oh, but he's not hairy. That picture is... uhm... not Jewy.

I wasn't talking about him. I was talking about you.

Aliza isn't hairy either. She's part bird. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-06-2016, 10:45 PM
(20-06-2016 10:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-06-2016 09:31 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Edit: oh, but he's not hairy. That picture is... uhm... not Jewy.

I wasn't talking about him. I was talking about you.

I am not hairy!
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
20-06-2016, 10:48 PM
(20-06-2016 10:43 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(20-06-2016 10:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I wasn't talking about him. I was talking about you.

Aliza isn't hairy either. She's part bird. Wink

She would be feathery then.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
20-06-2016, 10:49 PM
What the hell is happening to Nurse's closet Tongue
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
20-06-2016, 10:51 PM
(20-06-2016 10:48 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(20-06-2016 10:43 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Aliza isn't hairy either. She's part bird. Wink

She would be feathery then.

Well, she is when she dresses like a peacock. But that's just for Furry Tuesdays. Hobo I seriously think I need some sleep now Laugh out load
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
20-06-2016, 10:55 PM
(20-06-2016 10:51 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(20-06-2016 10:48 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  She would be feathery then.

Well, she is when she dresses like a peacock. But that's just for Furry Tuesdays. Hobo I seriously think I need some sleep now Laugh out load

I always thought she was one of these

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
20-06-2016, 10:57 PM
(20-06-2016 10:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  What the hell is happening to Nurse's closet Tongue

We've hijacked it, and we will steer the conversation toward laser hair removal. Again.
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
10-08-2016, 08:10 PM
Hey Nurse, I live in the southeast US as well, and my family is very conservative CoC. I'm early 40s but was raised going to church 3 times a week and not only was I expected to go to church but there are only certain churches I could even go to. I started to really question things about 5 years ago or so (probably longer but I ignored a lot of doubts throughout the years). Instead of going to sites like Answers in Genesis I started reading dissenting viewpoints and actual science books and realized I'd basically been lied to about all that. It took several years but I slowly drifted away and last year I stopped going.

Now the bad part, to my family I'm still in the closet. They think I still go. I don't live in the same city but I live a few hours away. Most of my family is very conservative CoC, but even those ones that aren't are still pretty religious in other denominations. I don't know of any actual outed atheists in my family. To my family, even if I said I was changing denominations, that would be enough to make them panic. I honestly don't think they could handle me being atheist. I say in all seriousness I don't know which would upset them more, if I told them I was atheist or if I told them I was gay; which I'm not gay but to a CoC being gay is about the worst thing you can be.

So I say all that to say, I can totally relate.