Eternal Punishment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2015, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2015 12:30 PM by Szuchow.)
RE: Eternal Punishment
(02-10-2015 11:48 AM)Alla Wrote:  Nobody is going to be punished FOREVER. There is no such statement in the Bible that someone is going to be punished FOREVER.
The only ones who are going to be punished FOREVER are Lucifer, his demons and sons of Perdition. Atheists(non-believers) are not in this group.

So nobody will be punished forever but somebody will be punished forever? You can't even keep your bullshit straight.

(02-10-2015 11:48 AM)Alla Wrote:  But there is term as "eternal punishment". It doesn't mean that someone will be punished forever.

Sure, eternal punishment is idiotic religious concept used to control people, so no one will be punished in that way. Somehow though I doubt you mean it like this.

(02-10-2015 11:48 AM)Alla Wrote:  "Eternal punishment" is called "eternal" so people will know that it comes from eternity or eternal God/Gods. It doesn't mean it will last FOREVER.

And you know it how? People who brainwashed you told you this? Voices told you?

(02-10-2015 11:48 AM)Alla Wrote:  So, only true prophets understand true meaning of words "eternal punishment".
I just shared with all of you this knowledge whether you need it or not.

I see humility isn't something that you are familiar with.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Szuchow's post
02-10-2015, 12:27 PM
(02-10-2015 12:08 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  Rev 14:11 “And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

Forever and ever.

You're not true prophet so it is no wonder you don't understand it right Laugh out load

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 5 users Like Szuchow's post
02-10-2015, 12:29 PM
(02-10-2015 12:08 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  Rev 14:11 “And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

Forever and ever.
John didn't talk about non-believers. He talked about those who have the mark.
As I said atheists are not those who have the mark.
So, where doers it say that non-believers will be punished forever?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
02-10-2015, 12:31 PM
Eternity isn't eternal? Smokin That's some heavy shit, dude.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
02-10-2015, 12:32 PM
Really?

Because I've met people, obstensibly Christian believers (to the limits of my capacity to determine whether they believe or don't), who have assured me that hell IS eternal.

Why should I believe you over them?

Why should I believe them over you?

When they solemnly inform me of what you are here declaring a falsehood, should I resent them for spreading misinformation?

When you solemnly inform me of what they declare a falsehood, should I resent you for spreading misinformation?

What basis -- short of already believing -- is there to regard the one as true and the other as false?

Because if you don't have that, you might as well be shouting at us that you believe the moon is made of green Limburger. We're not going to believe on your say-so alone. (If we were the sort of person to believe on someone's say-so alone, Obie would already have all of us transcendentally meditating.) And you've provided nothing but your say-so. So what's the point?

And if you're just saying it because you want us to be aware that you believe it... frankly I don't give a damn. I've already got so many people whose beliefs I'm trying to keep track of, and its exhausting, and I'm not motivated to add another person's favorite gibberish to the list unless there's some reason to think that it ISN'T gibberish. Your beliefs about an afterlife aren't more interesting than any other person's beliefs about an afterlife, not unless there's some sign that there's something to it.
[+] 7 users Like Reltzik's post
02-10-2015, 12:33 PM
(02-10-2015 12:24 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 11:48 AM)Alla Wrote:  But there is term as "eternal punishment". It doesn't mean that someone will be punished forever.
"Eternal punishment" is called "eternal" so people will know that it comes from eternity or eternal God/Gods. It doesn't mean it will last FOREVER.

How long does it last, then?
Until Judgment Day. After that all people will live in those worlds which Gods prepared for them. But Satan, his demons and sons of Perdition will be in Outer Darkness FOREVER.
(02-10-2015 12:24 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 11:48 AM)Alla Wrote:  So, only true prophets understand true meaning of words "eternal punishment".
This sounds like a super-big cop out.
I am sorry, I have no idea what it means. Explain, please.

02-10-2015, 12:35 PM
(02-10-2015 12:25 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  So nobody will be punished forever but somebody will be punished forever? You can't even keep your bullshit straight.
Sorry, only Lucifer, his demons and sons of Perdition will be punished forever.
Atheists(non-believers) are not in this group.
(02-10-2015 12:25 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 11:48 AM)Alla Wrote:  "Eternal punishment" is called "eternal" so people will know that it comes from eternity or eternal God/Gods. It doesn't mean it will last FOREVER.
And you know it how? People who brainwashed you told you this? Voices told you?
It is according to the revelations from God.

02-10-2015, 12:35 PM
(02-10-2015 12:31 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Eternity isn't eternal? Smokin That's some heavy shit, dude.

Eternity is eternal allright. Only eternal punishment isn't eternal but forced upon people by eternal (timeless?) god. It's simple concept, really Big Grin

Or maybe I'm just prophet and that's why I understand it?

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
02-10-2015, 12:40 PM
(02-10-2015 12:35 PM)Alla Wrote:  Sorry, only Lucifer, his demons and sons of Perdition will be punished forever.

And you know this how? It's not like you or other religious nuts are trustworthy. Nor have you anything to prove your absurd claims.

(02-10-2015 12:35 PM)Alla Wrote:  It is according to the revelations from God.

Voices then.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 5 users Like Szuchow's post
02-10-2015, 12:44 PM
(02-10-2015 12:35 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 12:25 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  So nobody will be punished forever but somebody will be punished forever? You can't even keep your bullshit straight.
Sorry, only Lucifer, his demons and sons of Perdition will be punished forever.
(02-10-2015 12:25 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  And you know it how? People who brainwashed you told you this? Voices told you?
It is according to the revelations from God.

The revelations from God I have say Lucifer isn't even some "satan" being and that's a misconstrued idea by misbelieving people basing their ideas off literature written in the middle ages/renaissance.

Why do you promote speaking out your revelation as worthy of being a point but ask others for evidence. There isn't anything in that action to make it justify believing you.

Again what at all is the point of bickering what the Bible says. If you just have revelation that say different things that matters more? All you need is revelation. The text at that point is worthless to squabble about.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post