Eternal Punishment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2015, 09:11 AM
RE: Eternal Punishment
(02-10-2015 12:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 11:50 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Where does it say in the bible Lucifer is going to be punished forever?

You're just flexing your hermeneutics as if true

Lucifer or Satan has no body of flesh and bones. He will never have it. It is punishment not to have physical body.
He fell from heaven, those who fall from heaven will go to Outer Darkness FOREVER.

Alla,

In what direction did lucifer fall? Did gravity apply? How do you know that Lucifer was a he without any flesh and bones and Y chromosome? Did lucifer have horns and a pointy tale?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2015, 11:58 AM
(02-10-2015 04:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  e·ter·nal
əˈtərn(ə)l/
adjective
lasting or existing forever; without end or beginning.

So, eternal in your world means something else Alla?

What planet are you from? And do they speak English there?
Anjele, thank you for reminding me what "eternal" means. Smile

What is eternal punishment? It is a punishment that not only has no end but it has no beginning.
According to the Bible it will be people who do NOT have yet but will have eternal punishment in some future.
Wait a minute. How can it be eternal if it is going to have the BEGINNING?
And things that have a beginning have an end.
Take a ring for example. It represents infinity or eternal things. Cut it in one place and what do we have? We have the beginning and definitely we have the end.

Eternal punishment has no absolute beginning and no absolute end. But eternal punishment has relative beginnings(plural) and relative ends(plural).

Q: Why do Gods and Their prophets call eternal punishment "eternal" ?
A: Because "eternal punishment" or "eternal consequence" is eternal PRINCIPLE that exists from eternity to eternity. This principle is taught from eternity to eternity by eternal chain of Gods.
There were people who were suffered consequences(punishment) of their wrong choices in the past in other worlds. It happens now in other worlds. It will be the same in the future for all eternity.
God teaches us ETERNAL PRINCIPLES. Punishment(consequences) is eternal principle.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
03-10-2015, 12:04 PM
(03-10-2015 11:58 AM)Alla Wrote:  
əˈtərn(ə)l/
adjective

What is eternal punishment? It is a punishment that not only has no end but it has no beginning.
According to the Bible it will be people who do NOT have yet but will have eternal punishment in some future.
Take a ring for example. It represents infinity or eternal things. Cut it in one place and what do we have? We have the beginning and definitely we have the end.

Eternal punishment has no absolute beginning and no absolute end. But eternal punishment has relative beginnings(plural) and relative ends(plural).

A: Because "eternal punishment" or "eternal consequence" is eternal PRINCIPLE that exists from eternity to eternity. This principle is taught from eternity to eternity by eternal chain of Gods.
There were people who were suffered consequences(punishment) of their wrong choices in the past in other worlds. It happens now in other worlds. It will be the same in the future for all eternity.
God teaches us ETERNAL PRINCIPLES. Punishment(consequences) is eternal principle.

How nicely circular and without meaning.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
03-10-2015, 12:13 PM
(03-10-2015 09:11 AM)Ted Tucker Wrote:  Alla,
In what direction did lucifer fall? Did gravity apply?
Fall of any son or daughter of God means only one thing - separation from God.
Lucifer was cast out of heaven and was sent to Earth so plan of Father could be fulfilled.
(03-10-2015 09:11 AM)Ted Tucker Wrote:  How do you know that Lucifer was a he without any flesh and bones and Y chromosome? Did lucifer have horns and a pointy tale?
God revealed to us that Lucifer is one of the first sons of God. Yahweh(Jesus) was the very first Son of our Father. Yahweh and Lucifer our spirit brothers.
Lucifer is fallen one.
Spirits have gender. We as spirits created in image of Gods - male and female.
Do spirits have chromosomes? We don't know much about spirit matter but I won't be surprised if spirits have chromosomes. All physical things are created in image of spiritual things.
Mortal man have spirits. May be chromosome have spirit, too. I don't know but it is possible.
Lucifer doesn't have horns and tail and angels do not have wings.
Horns, tail, wings are just symbols that represent something. These symbols help us to understand something about character of angels or Lucifer.

03-10-2015, 12:16 PM
(02-10-2015 08:38 PM)Banjo Wrote:  It does not make any sense. the water is warmer here.

That's only because we pee in the pool.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-10-2015, 12:18 PM
(03-10-2015 11:58 AM)Alla Wrote:  
əˈtərn(ə)l/
adjective

To some people being an existing soul alive is constant punishment, and the idea of Heaven is the only escape to punishment. So their punishment is eternal if they go to hell it just changes from pre-life, life, after-life torture of punishment.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
03-10-2015, 12:22 PM
(02-10-2015 08:35 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 12:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  I am sorry, I have no idea what it means. Explain, please.
You said only "true prophets" understand the meaning of those words. It's a cop-out both in that there is no way to verify whether or not their interpretation is actually correct and also that there is no way to define who the "true" prophets really are.
This is what I actually wanted to say:
1)God gives to His prophets an authority and ability to write, to translate and to interpret scriptures. Nobody else on Earth has this authority.
2)The Bible has errors. Prophets have authority to correct these errors. Then when errors are corrected by prophets the rest of us can understand the Bible better. We can see the whole picture more clear.
3)When we see this new picture(corrected Bible) Spirit can help us to understand all those parts we do not understand.

Q: How can I know that those correction that prophets made because of the God's request are true?
A: Spirit will testify to me personally, He will confirm to me that those corrections are true. There is no other way to know.

03-10-2015, 12:27 PM
(03-10-2015 12:22 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 08:35 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  You said only "true prophets" understand the meaning of those words. It's a cop-out both in that there is no way to verify whether or not their interpretation is actually correct and also that there is no way to define who the "true" prophets really are.
This is what I actually wanted to say:
1)God gives to His prophets an authority and ability to write, to translate and to interpret scriptures. Nobody else on Earth has this authority.
2)The Bible has errors. Prophets have authority to correct these errors. Then when errors are corrected by prophets the rest of us can understand the Bible better. We can see the whole picture more clear.
3)When we see this new picture(corrected Bible) Spirit can help us to understand all those parts we do not understand.

Q: How can I know that those correction that prophets made because of the God's request are true?
A: Spirit will testify to me personally, He will confirm to me that those corrections are true. There is no other way to know.

How do you justify any sensible understanding of this "spirit" not just being your brains confirmation bias. A concept well documented and known to confirm the way people accept data they agree with and distrust or alter data they don't agree with.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
03-10-2015, 12:33 PM
(02-10-2015 08:45 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  Where'd Alla go? Laugh out load
Don't forget Mark 9:44
Of course.
(02-10-2015 08:45 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  "where THEIR WORM DOES NOT DIE, AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED."
Sounds pretty permanent to me . . .
It sounds pretty permanent to me, too.
So, He talks about this place where fire never quenches and worms don't die. This place exists from eternity to eternity. But where did He say that someone is going to be in this particular place FOREVER?

03-10-2015, 12:40 PM
(02-10-2015 03:59 PM)Simon Moon Wrote:  
(02-10-2015 12:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  John didn't talk about non-believers. He talked about those who have the mark.
As I said atheists are not those who have the mark.
So, where doers it say that non-believers will be punished forever?

So, in your beliefs, what does happen to nonbelievers in the afterlife?

Please explain.
There are three worlds that Gods prepared for us: good(telestial glory), better(terrestrial glory), the best(celestial glory).
We are going to be in one of those worlds. But even within those three worlds there are different levels.
Each one of us is unique and our choices are unique. Rewards are also unique.
We all will be forgiven but rewards are different, not the same.

P.S. All will be forgiven accept Lucifer, his demons and sons of Perdition(it will be a few of them). It calls second death.