Euro 2012

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: Euro 2012
Who cares? Just drink tons of beer and start yelling really loud when England has the ball and starts going toward the other goal. Do you really think I watch football? The only time I watch this stupid game is when and only when Croatia is playing on Euro Cup or World Cup.
As for the players, ask your friend about a few names and about the stats of Engladn in the EuroSup so far.
So, drink, get drunk and yell real loud. There we go, you are as good as you can get for footbal. If you get into a fight, you are the real deal.
The goal of Euro 2012 is to see who is the best team (country) in Europe this year. Euro is played every 4 years, World cup is played every 4 years, but with a 2 year difference concerning Euro.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2012, 02:13 PM
(16-06-2012 01:48 PM)Filox Wrote:  Who cares? Just drink tons of beer and start yelling really loud when England has the ball and starts going toward the other goal. Do you really think I watch football? The only time I watch this stupid game is when and only when Croatia is playing on Euro Cup or World Cup.
As for the players, ask your friend about a few names and about the stats of Engladn in the EuroSup so far.
So, drink, get drunk and yell real loud. There we go, you are as good as you can get for footbal. If you get into a fight, you are the real deal.
The goal of Euro 2012 is to see who is the best team (country) in Europe this year. Euro is played every 4 years, World cup is played every 4 years, but with a 2 year difference concerning Euro.
Lol...good advice, Filox! I shall take it!

I partly ask, because the only time my friend is interested in sports was during the last World Cup and now, so she's not exactly a good source of information. But drink beer I can handle...never been in a bar fight, but if that's what I'm supposed to do, I shall certainly try!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
16-06-2012, 07:09 PM
I can give you all the footie info you want.

As far as England go, manager Roy Hodgson tends to like his team to be be very solid defensively and puts more emphasis on defence than attack. I wouldn't call him a defensive manager but he's more inclined that way. Unfortunately half of England's best players aren't at the tournament for one reason or another. England players to watch out for in the next game are Wayne Rooney and Steven Gerrard. Wayne Rooney missed the first two games through suspension after being a dick and kicking someone in qualifying, this will be his first game back so he has a point to prove. He's a world-class player but also a little over-rated I think. Steven Gerrard is England's captain. He's been our best player for the past ten years even though he's usually played out of position due to his versatility. He can perform practically anywhere on the pitch from first line of attack to last line of defence.

At this stage the tournament is divided into four groups of four with two teams qualifying from each group. England are in a group with joint hosts Ukraine as well as France and Sweden. Sweden are already out having lost both their games. In the final games England play Ukraine whilst France play Sweden. France are expected to beat Sweden which will leave either Ukraine or England to qualify with them. Such a situation would mean that a draw or an England win verses Ukraine would see them qualify whilst Ukraine would need a victory.

That enough or you need more?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
16-06-2012, 07:20 PM
(16-06-2012 07:09 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I can give you all the footie info you want.

As far as England go, manager Roy Hodgson tends to like his team to be be very solid defensively and puts more emphasis on defence than attack. I wouldn't call him a defensive manager but he's more inclined that way. Unfortunately half of England's best players aren't at the tournament for one reason or another. England players to watch out for in the next game are Wayne Rooney and Steven Gerrard. Wayne Rooney missed the first two games through suspension after being a dick and kicking someone in qualifying, this will be his first game back so he has a point to prove. He's a world-class player but also a little over-rated I think. Steven Gerrard is England's captain. He's been our best player for the past ten years even though he's usually played out of position due to his versatility. He can perform practically anywhere on the pitch from first line of attack to last line of defence.

At this stage the tournament is divided into four groups of four with two teams qualifying from each group. England are in a group with joint hosts Ukraine as well as France and Sweden. Sweden are already out having lost both their games. In the final games England play Ukraine whilst France play Sweden. France are expected to beat Sweden which will leave either Ukraine or England to qualify with them. Such a situation would mean that a draw or an England win verses Ukraine would see them qualify whilst Ukraine would need a victory.

That enough or you need more?
Perfect, Hughsie! That's exactly what I was looking for.

Well, this and Filox's advice to drink lots of beer and start trouble.

I remember Wayne Rooney from the World Cup. I think he's the only player my friend knows and her son has a #10 Rooney jersey.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-06-2012, 10:46 PM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2012 04:13 AM by Filox.)
Ah crap, we just failed. Croatia vs. Spain = 0:1 and we are out of the competition. But the game was great, our defence brilliant, we almost had them. Almost. So long Euro, and thanks for all the fish.

The most critical moment in game, the judge didn't react to this...

Judo throw...

[Image: Image_2790.jpg&width=600]

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
19-06-2012, 08:47 AM
Boring, so so boring.

Second most boring sport after 5 day cricket.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
19-06-2012, 08:58 AM
And I agree, but this was my country against World Champions, so it was not boring for me this time.

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
20-06-2012, 12:13 AM
(19-06-2012 08:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Boring, so so boring.

Yet still the worlds most popular sport Smile.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
20-06-2012, 06:12 AM
(20-06-2012 12:13 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(19-06-2012 08:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Boring, so so boring.

Yet still the worlds most popular sport Smile.
Just did some quick research, wanna know something exciting?
Football is actual bigger (by 1billion people!!) then Jesus.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
20-06-2012, 06:51 AM
(20-06-2012 06:12 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just did some quick research, wanna know something exciting?
Football is actual bigger (by 1billion people!!) then Jesus.

That's because when you turn up to a football stadium at a weekend the team actually turn up as well.

Never been to a church where the priest's introduced Jesus as a guest speaker Big Grin.

Best
Worst
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  2012 Stanley Cup Drive mrbouf 1 374 26-04-2012 04:23 PM
Last Post: GirlyMan