Euro 2012

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2012, 02:04 AM
RE: Euro 2012
Haha, the referee that didn't give us 2 penalty shoots and one for the Spain just got fired from the Euro. Serves him right for being a referee who can't see shit. At least there is this little satisfaction...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2012, 03:28 PM
Well done Italy Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
24-06-2012, 07:29 PM
What happened, I don't even follow who won what...

-Hunter S. Thompson
24-06-2012, 09:36 PM
England did what they always do and got beat in the quarter finals. 0-0 at full time so The game went to penaltys and italy won the shoot out.

25-06-2012, 03:59 AM
Hahahaha, Italy always slides through somehow, how not-surprising that they squeezed out to the semi-finals with penalty shots.

-Hunter S. Thompson
25-06-2012, 02:09 PM
(24-06-2012 09:36 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  England did what they always do and got beat in the quarter finals. 0-0 at full time so The game went to penaltys and italy won the shoot out.

And Scotland did what they always do, crashed and burned in qualifying and the closest they got to the tournament was watching it on TV Angel.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
25-06-2012, 02:22 PM
(25-06-2012 02:09 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  And Scotland did what they always do, crashed and burned in qualifying and the closest they got to the tournament was watching it on TV Angel.
Its strange how England manages to constantly get past the group stage and always get humped in the quarter finals. its like you are afraid of success.

I do feel sorry for the fans though. the media always build up the team to be far better than they really are, which adds to the disappointment when they inevitably get fucked.

25-06-2012, 02:31 PM
(25-06-2012 02:22 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Its strange how England manages to constantly get past the group stage and always get humped in the quarter finals. its like you are afraid of success.

I do feel sorry for the fans though. the media always build up the team to be far better than they really are, which adds to the disappointment when they inevitably get fucked.

Not this time. Due to injuries and Hodgson leaving good players out we knew we'd be up against it.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
25-06-2012, 03:32 PM
(25-06-2012 02:31 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Not this time. Due to injuries and Hodgson leaving good players out we knew we'd be up against it.

Excuses excuses. Always something else. never that England are overrated Tongue

25-06-2012, 03:43 PM
(25-06-2012 03:32 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Excuses excuses. Always something else. never that England are overrated Tongue

And being Scottish you have no reason to be biased ..........

Best
Worst