European Commission asks Bulgaria for an explanation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2013, 06:23 AM
European Commission asks Bulgaria for an explanation
I do live in one of the weirdest places in the world... (the guy in the middle is from my town Angel )
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21047522

As they say: Ko ovde ne poludi, taj nije normalan. Right, Filox?

(Translation: Those who do not go crazy here are not normal.)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
17-01-2013, 06:35 AM
RE: European Commission asks Bulgaria for an explanation
(17-01-2013 06:23 AM)Vera Wrote:  I do live in one of the weirdest places in the world... (the guy in the middle is from my town Angel )
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21047522

As they say: Ko ovde ne poludi, taj nije normalan. Right, Filox?

(Translation: Those who do not go crazy here are not normal.)
Fuck Culture Censored

That 1 million Euros should be paid to people in need.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
17-01-2013, 06:42 AM
(17-01-2013 06:35 AM)bemore Wrote:  Fuck Culture Censored

The thing is, this not culture. It's not even pop culture. It such stinking crap, I honestly can't think of a thing to compare it. It's a mixture between Gypsy music, Greek music, Oriental music, Bulgarian folklore and some Serbian tavern music, that leaves out all the good there may have been in the above in first place, throws in a bimbo with fake boobs and almost no clothes and vomits out an even worse video clip.

I was thinking of posting a clip or two, but I honestly do not have the strength to look for one. Oh well, here's an old one (and be grateful you do not understand the language. Words are even worse than the "music")

17-01-2013, 09:03 AM
(17-01-2013 06:42 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(17-01-2013 06:35 AM)bemore Wrote:  Fuck Culture Censored

The thing is, this not culture. It's not even pop culture. It such stinking crap, I honestly can't think of a thing to compare it. It's a mixture between Gypsy music, Greek music, Oriental music, Bulgarian folklore and some Serbian tavern music, that leaves out all the good there may have been in the above in first place, throws in a bimbo with fake boobs and almost no clothes and vomits out an even worse video clip.

I was thinking of posting a clip or two, but I honestly do not have the strength to look for one. Oh well, here's an old one (and be grateful you do not understand the language. Words are even worse than the "music")

I liked the intro but I got bored when the singing started.

How far in will I find the "bimbo with fake boobs and almost no clothes"?

I could find that bit and I want to see it

Dodgy

... just for research purposes, of course.

17-01-2013, 09:11 AM
(17-01-2013 09:03 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I liked the intro but I got bored when the singing started.

How far in will I find the "bimbo with fake boobs and almost no clothes"?

I could find that bit and I want to see it

Dodgy

... just for research purposes, of course.
That one was sung by a fat blob of a man, so no boobies (at least none that you would be interested in seeing). I really don't know the ones that are famous today, this is the first I came across (not sure how much boobage there is, can't handle watching it right now... or ever). I think I saw some boobs in the recommended ones, knock yourself out Tongue

17-01-2013, 09:15 AM
(17-01-2013 09:11 AM)Vera Wrote:  ... this is the first I came across

That one makes your point perfectly.

Yes

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
17-01-2013, 09:59 AM
TBH there isnt much difference between that video and all the other shit that comes out.

Still not worth a million euros though.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
17-01-2013, 10:20 AM
(17-01-2013 09:59 AM)bemore Wrote:  TBH there isnt much difference between that video and all the other shit that comes out.
No argument from me there. About 90% of everything that passes for culture (music, literature, what have you) today is pure and unadulterated crap.

It just that this particular brand of crap epitomises most of the things that are wrong with our society, not to mention that the last thing these plastic whores (about 99% of whom are the sluts of people involved in organised crime) is money.

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
18-01-2013, 03:49 AM
And again, I can't open youtube or BBC here, on my work, but I think I get the idea. Vera, unfortunately, I know perfectly what kind of music you are referring to, as my country is filled with Serbian tavern turbo-folk shit. Almost every weekend we have at least one "big" turbo-folk singer from Serbia or Bosnia here in my town. All the Croatian hillbillies go there, get stupidly drunk and then jump up and down while some retarded bimbo "sings" to them. Then they all go and have a huge gay sex orgy. Almost.

Anyway, there is no worse music in the world. Period.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
18-01-2013, 04:01 AM
(18-01-2013 03:49 AM)Filox Wrote:  And again, I can't open youtube or BBC here, on my work, but I think I get the idea. Vera, unfortunately, I know perfectly what kind of music you are referring to, as my country is filled with Serbian tavern turbo-folk shit. Almost every weekend we have at least one "big" turbo-folk singer from Serbia or Bosnia here in my town. All the Croatian hillbillies go there, get stupidly drunk and then jump up and down while some retarded bimbo "sings" to them. Then they all go and have a huge gay sex orgy. Almost.

Anyway, there is no worse music in the world. Period.
Just to put things into perspective, turbo-folk is to our own brand of "chalga", what a great opera is to an extremely crappy musical Weeping

(And it's not just the hillbillies who listen to it, but about 90% of the population. It's unbelievable.)