Evangelicals: "we're losin' 'Murica"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2016, 08:14 PM
RE: Evangelicals: "we're losin' 'Murica"
(29-06-2016 06:33 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 11:23 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  STOP LISTENING TO SATAN AND HIS LIES! YOU NEED MOAR JESUS!

Easy peasy.

Stop channeling the minister husband man, it's freaky! Tongue Or Trad Catholics who thought JP2 sold out the faith with the encyclical "Faith and Reason".

(29-06-2016 05:39 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  Thus when we forget or forgo that ability, we are worse off for it as individuals, as families, and as societies.

I hate to tell you this, but having worked fast food in undergrad, I stopped believing that most humans use any conscious part of the brain a long time ago. And for some of the customers, I'd wager that if not for evolution making sure that we don't need to concentrate on breathing, they'd need help with that too. People acted like ordering a few cheeseburgers was the most difficult thing in the world. Counted 300-400 "uh" and "umm" usages in one, eight hour, shift with headphones on in the grill area.

Could be worse. You could encounter someone at your drive thru window who DID use their brain. Those people will really hurt your service time stats.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
29-06-2016, 08:59 PM
RE: Evangelicals: "we're losin' 'Murica"
(29-06-2016 08:14 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 06:33 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Stop channeling the minister husband man, it's freaky! Tongue Or Trad Catholics who thought JP2 sold out the faith with the encyclical "Faith and Reason".

I hate to tell you this, but having worked fast food in undergrad, I stopped believing that most humans use any conscious part of the brain a long time ago. And for some of the customers, I'd wager that if not for evolution making sure that we don't need to concentrate on breathing, they'd need help with that too. People acted like ordering a few cheeseburgers was the most difficult thing in the world. Counted 300-400 "uh" and "umm" usages in one, eight hour, shift with headphones on in the grill area.

Could be worse. You could encounter someone at your drive thru window who DID use their brain. Those people will really hurt your service time stats.

They really would have. Though, even back in undergrad, the big time waster was people on cell phones. "Let me finish my call" or "I need a minute to call my family and see what they want." So happy to have students instead.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply