Evangelist with gold dust and diamonds

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2014, 01:01 PM
Evangelist with gold dust and diamonds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rqo1Itz...ture=share

I don't suggest anyone site through the who video, but holy hell, what WON'T people believe?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2014, 04:09 PM
RE: Evangelist with gold dust and diamonds
(25-08-2014 01:01 PM)closet.atheist Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rqo1Itz...ture=share

I don't suggest anyone site through the who video, but holy hell, what WON'T people believe?

Oh hell, I can't even get past the damn credits! So can you give me a run down on what this stupidity is all about.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
29-08-2014, 05:10 AM
I got past the credits. I deserve a medal. I bailed out after 3 minutes. The message seems to be "God cures cavities". Yes, we're talking teeth here. I kid you not.

My teeth just started to hurt. Maybe there's actually something in this after all. God's punishing me. SmileHoboBig GrinLaughat (I think I have all the toothy smilies)
[+] 1 user Likes jockmcdock's post
21-10-2014, 03:04 PM
Is anyone familiar with James Randi's "The Faith Healers"?
21-10-2014, 03:46 PM
I saw the title of this thread and thought of Fleetwood Mac's "Gold Dust Woman." Watched about seven minutes of the video after he talked something about a woman getting her head bashed with a butt of a gun and it healing on stage and it raining gold dust (no one picked up the gold dust and tried to cash it? he said it still covered the floors and stuff for 9 days. If I thought the gold was real I'd figure god would want me to cash in on that shit. Maybe he'll claim it later in the video. Now I'm curious.). Caved into my need for Fleetwood Mac.

And haven't heard of "The Faith Healers." No, wait, is it that documentary about that magician that goes into the faith healing world and does some of it to reveal to his little congregation at the end that he didn't really do anything? No, wait, that's Derren Brown. I saw it on Hulu nearly a year ago but I don't know if it's still on Hulu anymore. Here's an article about it http://www.theguardian.com/culture/tvand...th-healers

[Image: notagain.gif]
21-10-2014, 04:21 PM
I should have specified that the Randi work is a book. I mentioned it because this performer is a student of W.V. Grant Jr. who is mentioned prominently in the book.
21-10-2014, 04:25 PM
All that glitters isn't gold. All that is gold does not glitter.
21-10-2014, 04:26 PM
Sounds like it'd be an interesting read. I wonder how easy it'll be to find in a library.

[Image: notagain.gif]