Even Jackie Chan hates his own stupid ass movie.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2012, 09:18 AM
RE: Even Jackie Chan hates his own stupid ass movie.
I can sit through A Bronx Tale. The only other movie of his I know of that I would bother watching again is Legend of the Drunken Master.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2012, 12:32 AM (This post was last modified: 28-04-2012 12:59 AM by Antirepublican.)
RE: Even Jackie Chan hates his own stupid ass movie.
(24-04-2012 08:09 AM)frankiej Wrote:  Or go with Kung-Pow. Tongue

Ohh hell no, that is easily in the top 10 worst movies of all time.

Kung pow is just complete and utter shit.
This film is supposed to be a parody of an old school martial arts film, however there is a serious problem, because its not the least bit funny.

The fighting scenes and the dialogue are absolutely horrific. To top it off there is no plot to speak of, just random nonsensical events that makes one wonder if this isn't some sort of live acting make of spongebob square pants. Add those three things together and you have a simple minded parody without punchlines.

The movie literally insults the intelligence of the audience. The closest analogy I can think of is a film featuring one fat ass farting for 1.5 hours. That about summarizes the cleverness and level of humor of this film. Possibly the worst movies of all time.

================================================================
The Legend of the Drunken Master is an awesome film, and by far my favorite Jackie Chan Film.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply