Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
19-09-2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?
(19-09-2016 04:01 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 01:32 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Need some miracles?

No, I need to see your actual god...
The True God is miraculous. He is Holy Spirit. You ask to see Him.
So, you are asking for miracles. Transport to me some dead rats, I see what we could do.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2016, 10:35 PM
(19-09-2016 04:26 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  didn't follow His weird rules...
Who are we, worm-like creatures, to judge the Holy God?!
19-09-2016, 10:41 PM
(19-09-2016 04:45 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 01:07 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Some examples of the "claims", please!
Literally your entire posting history. You have provided no demonstrable evidence to support any of your claims and assertions...
I am fully scientific, like the Borg. But you are falsely accusing me without any scientific arguments (see my points in impressive "reputation": I am like the anti-matter here). Stop trolling!

Nobody is wrong, until the disproof comes. It means, what it is the sin (very disgusting sin) to accuse a human in public without the scientific disproof.
19-09-2016, 10:45 PM
(19-09-2016 05:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  be a True Christian gets insta-banned
You would start with me, but end with yourself. See: "Revolution eats own children" (quote from Robespierre).
19-09-2016, 11:06 PM
(19-09-2016 10:31 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The True God is miraculous. He is Holy Spirit. You ask to see Him.

Existential fallacy: You have to demonstrate that your god exists first. Only then can we determine if the claims "miraculous" or "holy spirit" or "him" are appropriate descriptors or just a bunch of meaningless words.

Quote:So, you are asking for miracles. Transport to me some dead rats, I see what we could do.

Why should I spend money to ship dead rats all the way from Canada?

Let's try something much more desirable: My cat RJ died a couple of months ago. Her remains were cremated and scattered in a garden on the outskirts of the city, many miles away from My house. If she's on My doorstep, alive and well, at 7:26 a.m. tomorrow morning when I leave for work, I'll hear you out. If she isn't there, I'll assume that neither you nor your god have any power and aren't worth any more of My time.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-09-2016, 11:13 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2016 11:26 PM by true scotsman.)
(19-09-2016 10:28 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 03:27 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  "a pen can not be a spoon."
... the primacy of existence principle which Christianity rejects...
What are you talking about? 1) give us link to "the primacy of existence principle", 2) give us link to the article "Christianity rejects the primacy of existence principle"

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...or-TheBorg

There you go TheBorg/mr. Nobody

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
19-09-2016, 11:41 PM
(19-09-2016 11:06 PM)Astreja Wrote:  .......
Because I am not allowed to deal with quotes, then I do differently. The problems are:
1) The cat can not be black, until the cat would be proven to exist. Sounds like nonsense? Yes. Then why to kill my True God in me?
2) You are not in position to make a conditions on True God actions. Therefore, transport me some dead rats.

P.S. I am sorry for RJ.
20-09-2016, 12:03 AM
(19-09-2016 11:41 PM)theBorg Wrote:  1) The cat can not be black...

RJ was a black cat, and that's what I expect to find when I leave the house tomorrow morning. If it isn't a female black cat with RJ's voice, it isn't her.

[Image: rj45_cu.jpg]

Quote:Then why to kill my True God in me?

Consider it payback for the very rude and unfounded things you've said about atheists.

Quote:2) You are not in position to make a conditions on True God actions. Therefore, transport me some dead rats.

Oh, I assure you that I am in a position to make conditions. Unless those conditions are met, it is literally impossible for Me to believe in your god.

Я уверен, что если вы смотрели, вы могли бы найти местного поставщика мертвых крыс.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
20-09-2016, 12:08 AM
(20-09-2016 12:03 AM)Astreja Wrote:  
Quote:2) You are not in position to make a conditions on True God actions. Therefore, transport me some dead rats.

Oh, I assure you that I am in a position to make conditions. Unless those conditions are met, it is literally impossible for Me to believe in your god.
Someone knows Russian! I am glad. The sending me the dead rats by you, is the Ritual. The Ritual is proving your Faith. Without your faith, there will be no miracle.
20-09-2016, 12:32 AM
(20-09-2016 12:08 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Someone knows Russian! I am glad. The sending me the dead rats by you, is the Ritual. The Ritual is proving your Faith. Without your faith, there will be no miracle.

If your miracle requires faith then it's not a miracle. It's confirmation bias.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post