Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
20-09-2016, 02:11 AM
RE: Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?
(19-09-2016 11:06 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Existential fallacy: You have to demonstrate that your god exists first. Only then can we determine if the claims "miraculous" or ......... are appropriate descriptors or just a bunch of meaningless words.
Yeah, I have removed a parts of your comment, to not angry the True God. Please do no report this action to the authorities of this forum. O.K.?

An atheist: "The True God can not exist, therefore the Jesus Christ can not be the True God."

Theist: "The True God can exist, therefore the Jesus Christ can be the True God."

As you see, the atheist has the No, No, No,.... No-es only.

As I listen to this music I think of Jesus:

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2016, 02:23 AM
(20-09-2016 12:32 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  .... If your miracle requires faith then it's not a miracle. It's confirmation bias.
Call it the "trust in the True God" then.
20-09-2016, 02:25 AM
(20-09-2016 02:23 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(20-09-2016 12:32 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  .... If your miracle requires faith then it's not a miracle. It's confirmation bias.
Call it the "trust in the True God" then.

You do not even know what a god is yet alone how it could even exist. So how can you believe or trust in the existence of something that you can't even define?
20-09-2016, 02:36 AM
(20-09-2016 02:25 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  ..... how can you believe or trust in the existence of something that you can't even define?
Say me one thing are we came from the total retarded ones? If you say "yes, all my relatives are retarded." Then you made the sin. See:
[Image: 1in_god_we_trust.jpg]
20-09-2016, 02:40 AM
(20-09-2016 02:36 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(20-09-2016 02:25 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  ..... how can you believe or trust in the existence of something that you can't even define?
Say me one thing are we came from the total retarded ones? If you say "yes, all my relatives are retarded." Then you made the sin. See:

That sentence made absolutely no sense at all. I repeat:

You do not even know what a god is yet alone how it could even exist. So how can you believe or trust in the existence of something that you can't even define?
20-09-2016, 02:55 AM
(20-09-2016 02:40 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  ..... I repeat:
...... trust in the existence of something that you can't even define?
Must I quote the Wikipedia, or you would open article "God" for yourself?
20-09-2016, 02:57 AM
(20-09-2016 02:55 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(20-09-2016 02:40 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  ..... I repeat:
...... trust in the existence of something that you can't even define?
Must I quote the Wikipedia, or you would open article "God" for yourself?

I just want you to answer the question in your own words. Third time I'm asking you:

20-09-2016, 03:23 AM
(20-09-2016 02:57 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  ..... answer the question in your own words....
Is then the definition in Wikipedia wrong?
20-09-2016, 03:34 AM
(20-09-2016 03:23 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(20-09-2016 02:57 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  ..... answer the question in your own words....
Is then the definition in Wikipedia wrong?

Wikipedia does not provide a single definition. Like you, it is unable to provide one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God

Quote:In theism, God is the creator and sustainer of the universe, while in deism, God is the creator, but not the sustainer, of the universe. In pantheism, God is the universe itself. In atheism, God is not believed to exist, while God is deemed unknown or unknowable within the context of agnosticism. God has also been conceived as being incorporeal (immaterial), a personal being, the source of all moral obligation, and the "greatest conceivable existent".[3]

You don't even know what you believe in. All you know is that you believe in something. What it is doesn't matter.

Why believe in a god and not a Wirbelank for example? Wirbelanks are far better than gods. They make you far happier and eat gods for breakfast.
20-09-2016, 03:40 AM
(20-09-2016 03:34 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(20-09-2016 03:23 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Is then the definition in Wikipedia wrong?

Wikipedia does not provide a single definition....
You have strolled down the text in Wikipedia, but right in the second sentence (the preface) is written
Quote:For the general concept of a being superior to humans that is worshiped.....
How this could be wrong?