Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
21-09-2016, 08:11 PM
RE: Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?
I have t been around much lately..
I didn't read any of this thread..
But I have to ask..
Is this guy the Q Continuum?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2016, 08:46 PM
Only gullible people can believe in god
All you have to do is scrap all that skeptical thinking and god becomes real.

Ta Da

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
21-09-2016, 11:16 PM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2016 11:28 PM by theBorg.)
(21-09-2016 07:02 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  
(21-09-2016 06:43 AM)theBorg Wrote:  You could, but only when you do become the theist. Now it is impossible: you are an atheist. See: for a bodybuilder to change the level, must be more stronger himself.

So we simply believe that it is real and it becomes real.......
We have no other choice, but to be the Christians, because of the following. 1) Some crimes are not solved by police, and they never be solved. 2) Therefore, a potential criminal is willing to take the risk. 3) We are saying to him, right from the birth: "do not crime, because a criminal goes to hell". 4) Therefore, there is less crime. 5) Do you want your children to be aborted, raped, eaten, crucified by the "free-thinkers"?

21-09-2016, 11:48 PM
(21-09-2016 11:16 PM)theBorg Wrote:  We have no other choice, but to be the Christians...

Apparently "Christian" is now synonymous with a gullible, quote-mining, mendacious, slanderous scumbag who makes demonstrably false accusations of criminality against peaceful and law-abiding nonbelievers.

Congratulations, theBorg! You have rendered your own salvation so fucking worthless that spreading rotted pig manure on it would actually raise its value. Laugh out load
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
22-09-2016, 10:44 AM
(21-09-2016 11:16 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(21-09-2016 07:02 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  So we simply believe that it is real and it becomes real.......
We have no other choice, but to be the Christians, because of the following. 1) Some crimes are not solved by police, and they never be solved. 2) Therefore, a potential criminal is willing to take the risk. 3) We are saying to him, right from the birth: "do not crime, because a criminal goes to hell". 4) Therefore, there is less crime. 5) Do you want your children to be aborted, raped, eaten, crucified by the "free-thinkers"?

Wanting something to be true does not make it true. You don't do logic at all well. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-09-2016, 10:52 AM
(21-09-2016 08:11 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I have t been around much lately..
But I have to ask..

No, Q Continuum could write grammatically correct and coherent sentences. This guy can't. Either English is not his first language, or he just doesn't have any language skills at all (or he's pretending not to, but I don't think Q Continuum was that devious).
22-09-2016, 10:57 AM
(21-09-2016 07:02 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  So we simply believe that it is real and it becomes real.......

How do you not have the choice to be Muslim, Buddhist, Shisk, Jewish, Animistic, Shinto, Pantheist, Hindu, etc????

1) So what, that's not gonna change. 2) No matter what that is the case. 3)And that statement doesn't discourage at any proven good level because its a bad psychological type of crime prevention. 4) Not at all demonstrable. There's also less crime in areas that are less likely to use that type of claim at people. 5) Yes.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
22-09-2016, 11:11 AM

This means we have no other choice but to be irrational. Do you really want to make this claim? I've already demonstrated why religion is irrational, as if it is not self evident, and you've not shown my reasoning to be in error.

TheBorg, in every case, the more religious, i.e. mystical and anti-reason a society is, the more violent it is and yes I'm including United States in this. We are, or were, a great country but we have a lot of mysticism in this country and we always have and add on top of that all the post-modern philosophical ideas and it is no wonder America is so violent.

Can you point to a single instance of a child having been crucified, raped, beaten by a non-believer. There may be a very few examples of this but there are thousands of examples of this going on right this minute by believers. Add to the list burning with acid, dropping off tall buildings, burning alive with fire and all manner of depravity going on in the middle east right now by people who are doing these things in the name of religion and in order to be rewarded by the god they imagine exists. So your argument here is very lame and extremely ridiculous as we have come to expect from you.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 2 users Like true scotsman's post
22-09-2016, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2016 11:36 AM by Gloucester.)

Christian terrorism

[Image: 4jqm10.jpg]

US prison population

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 2 users Like Gloucester's post
22-09-2016, 01:14 PM
(22-09-2016 10:52 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(21-09-2016 08:11 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I have t been around much lately..
But I have to ask..

No, Q Continuum could write grammatically correct......
Show us the examples of the mistakes. Otherwise the bullying just continues.