Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
22-09-2016, 01:25 PM
RE: Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?
(22-09-2016 11:11 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  ..... mystical and anti-reason a society is, the more violent it is ....
Then, for the atheistic level, you better say to your children, what the Santa Clause is based on reality and will punish them for (unsolved by the police) crimes. Correct?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2016, 01:41 PM
(22-09-2016 11:27 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  Christian terrorism
How many bombs an inadequate mind does count in this video? See:

22-09-2016, 02:11 PM
(22-09-2016 10:52 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(21-09-2016 08:11 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I have t been around much lately..
I didn't read any of this thread..
But I have to ask..
Is this guy the Q Continuum?

No, Q Continuum could write grammatically correct and coherent sentences. This guy can't. Either English is not his first language, or he just doesn't have any language skills at all (or he's pretending not to, but I don't think Q Continuum was that devious).

Dmitrii is Russian and, even with the errors, his command of English is - I would wager - far superior to our command of Russian.

That he uses that limited skill to utter a load of rubbish I would not argue with.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
22-09-2016, 02:37 PM
(22-09-2016 01:14 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(22-09-2016 10:52 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  No, Q Continuum could write grammatically correct......
Show us the examples of the mistakes. Otherwise the bullying just continues.

To give just one example, you said "Do not crime, ...". This is not grammatically correct ("crime" is a noun, not a verb), although I was able to understand what you meant.

However, my comment was not meant as an insult or as any kind of bullying. I was just pointing out that you could not be Q Continuum (a previous theist poster here) because his English was better. However, if you are, as Gloucester pointed out, Russian (I was not aware of this), a few errors are excusable. I could not write any foreign language as well as you write English. So never mind.

Smile
22-09-2016, 02:41 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2016 02:48 PM by true scotsman.)
(22-09-2016 01:25 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(22-09-2016 11:11 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  ..... mystical and anti-reason a society is, the more violent it is ....
Then, for the atheistic level, you better say to your children, what the Santa Clause is based on reality and will punish them for (unsolved by the police) crimes. Correct?

What!?? I'm teaching my children the objectivist ethics which does not rely on threats from invisible magical beings of punishment. My children understand that the purpose of morality is not to please an imaginary God or to avoid punishment but to achieve a happy and fulfilled life which is worth living. I think you have just as false a view of ethics as you do of metaphysics and epistemology. It's a full time job given that they are influenced by people like you and their twisted ideas every day, but I'm up to the task.

For example, the other day my son came home from school and told me that his teacher had told him it was better to go along with the group than to think his own way. I'm going to have to go and have a talk with her about that.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
22-09-2016, 02:42 PM
(22-09-2016 01:41 PM)theBorg Wrote:  

after you ask for an example, you gave one right here. Is the message suppose to indicate how many bombs can a person count in the video? The position of "DOES" should be between an & Inadequate if that's the point. It in it's current form is not quite clear english.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
22-09-2016, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2016 04:30 PM by Gloucester.)
(22-09-2016 01:41 PM)theBorg Wrote:  

How many bombs are dropped by aircrew who worship the god of christians, muslims and jews? How many of the commanders who sent them on their way were also god worshippers? How many of the politicians who ordered those people to fight the wars also prayed to the one so-called god? How many of the people who voted for those politicians followed the same faiths?

Add in all the other fighters on land and sea. Add in all the holy terrorists . . .

How many priests, on all sides, of that god, throughout history, have blessed the warriors before they fought and told them that they were doing god's work?

There are far more believers than unbelievers in this god in this world and they cause the deaths of many innocent people every single day. In addition they fight each other without mercy.

This god and its followers are the real murderers.

If your Jesus was the son of this god he should disown his father to gain any respect.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
22-09-2016, 10:56 PM
(22-09-2016 02:37 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(22-09-2016 01:14 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Show us the examples of the mistakes. Otherwise the bullying just continues.

To give just one example, you said "Do not crime, ..."....
Thank you. This text was intentional. Verb "do" is the action "to do", so a criminal "does the crime".
22-09-2016, 11:04 PM
Where to even start with this collection of dumbfuckery...
(19-09-2016 10:41 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I am fully scientific, like the Borg.
Have you even fucking watched Star Trek? The Borg aren't "scientific", they are a hive mind devoid of individuality and emotion...which is not the same thing as being "scientific". Do you even know what the word means? I ask cause you keep using it wrong over and over.
That aside even if I use the correct usage of scientific (not whatever twisted version lives in your head) you still not "scientific". You make bald faced assertions, make claims you can not demonstrate, you blatantly and dishonestly avoid answering questions in a honest and upfront matter, and you fundamentally don't understand the topic on which you are trying to speak. What's worse is you deliberately and maliciously misquote people to make them say things they are not saying, and then you respond to your own fabrication which makes you a fucking cunt to put it politely.
You're not just not "scientific", you're not even rational if you are even sane.

(19-09-2016 10:41 PM)theBorg Wrote:  But you are falsely accusing...
There has been no false accusation at all. You have not demonstrate any of your claims or assertions in this thread. You have provided no evidence. You haven't even provided a coherent concept that you could provide evidence for.

(19-09-2016 10:41 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I am like the anti-matter here).
Hahaha, you overestimate your own worth old boy. Your incoherent, poorly thought out, self refuting nonsense is fucking amateur hour for most of us here. For shit sake son you go on in this very post I'm quoting that you don't even understand BASIC principles of science like burden of proof.
Your not anti-matter boy, your anti-thought. A fuckin' vortex of stupid.

(19-09-2016 10:41 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Nobody is wrong, until the disproof comes.
This is literally the opposite of how the world and science works, which is why your claims to being scientific are fucking laughable to anyone who actually has an idea about how science and logic works.
You're a joke kid, you don't even know what the burden of proof is.

(19-09-2016 10:41 PM)theBorg Wrote:  It means, what it is the sin (very disgusting sin) to accuse a human in public without the scientific disproof.
Except it's not because as you claimed earlier sin is the thing you would rather die than do and yet according to you I just did it so it can't be a sin can it? You fucking herpy-derpy amateur.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
22-09-2016, 11:09 PM
(22-09-2016 02:11 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  ....Q Continuum .... Dmitrii is Russian ....
My father is not from the Soviet Union. He is the perfect European. I have his grave near me.