Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
22-09-2016, 11:18 PM
RE: Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?
(22-09-2016 11:09 PM)theBorg Wrote:  He is the perfect European. I have his grave near me.
The perfect European ....is a dead one?Blink

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
22-09-2016, 11:28 PM
(22-09-2016 11:18 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(22-09-2016 11:09 PM)theBorg Wrote:  He is the perfect European. I have his grave near me.
The perfect European ....is a dead one?Blink
Sulo Martila was remarkably active in achieving his goals. And then the envy came. The free-thinkers, who were not afraid of Santa Claus, did burned him alive.
22-09-2016, 11:46 PM
(22-09-2016 11:04 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  ...... you don't even know what the burden of proof is.....
Is it listed in 10 commandments, check the Bible? But, well, tell me more about my "violations" of this "burden". For me it seems like bullying, someone simply dislikes the True Christian on the ground of the camp.
23-09-2016, 12:01 AM
At work.

(22-09-2016 11:46 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(22-09-2016 11:04 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  ...... you don't even know what the burden of proof is.....
Is it listed in 10 commandments, check the Bible? But, well, tell me more about my "violations" of this "burden". For me it seems like bullying, someone simply dislikes the True Christian on the ground of the camp.

Laugh out load

No

Many posters have already, succinctly, explained why your postings are treated in such manner.

Cudos to your attempting the language of English.

Thumbsup

Keep practicing and getting better at it.
23-09-2016, 12:28 AM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2016 12:38 AM by Gloucester.)
Borgie, no comment yet regarding all the god worshipping people, politicians, priests and warriors who support the killing of innocent people and other worshippers of the same god?

Бог поддерживает убийство

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
23-09-2016, 01:01 AM
(23-09-2016 12:28 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  Borgie, no comment yet regarding all the god worshipping people, politicians, priests and warriors who support the killing of innocent people and other worshippers of the same god?

Is it in the 10 commandments? Check the Holy Bible.

23-09-2016, 01:28 AM
(23-09-2016 01:01 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(23-09-2016 12:28 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  Borgie, no comment yet regarding all the god worshipping people, politicians, priests and warriors who support the killing of innocent people and other worshippers of the same god?

Your point? The Bible, and many other religions, contradict themselves constantly.

Plus those commandments only applied to other Jews, so it was still a-okay to murder Gentiles. But even then, what was the first thing Moses did when he came down the mountain? Order some of his people to kill some other of his people because they were worshiping the wrong way. Less than 24 hours after "thou shalt not murder", Moses is commanding Jews to kill other Jews; all over their religion.

If you gotta hide behind the Bible, you're already a moral monster. The Bible is to ethics what Mother Teresa is to charity; a sadistic, malevolent farce.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
23-09-2016, 02:04 AM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2016 02:34 AM by Gloucester.)
(23-09-2016 01:01 AM)theBorg Wrote:  

So why have do many thousands of god fearers disobeyed that over all of history? And, in not enforcing it your god supports those deaths. Thus it is as guilty as all.

The only commandment that has any true meaning is "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you", and few understand or obey that. The bible is a book of lies, myths and unrealisable aspirations.

As usual you have no meaningful answer.

Бог является убийцей

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
23-09-2016, 02:33 AM
(23-09-2016 01:28 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(23-09-2016 01:01 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Is it in the 10 commandments? Check the Holy Bible.

Your point? The Bible, and many other religions, contradict themselves constantly.....
I see, what the "not murder" commandment was discussed. What is the next seeming "contradiction"?
23-09-2016, 03:06 AM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2016 03:25 AM by Gloucester.)
Borgie, please name us a single god worshipper who has never committed a "sin" in their entire life.

All humans are "sinners" in thought or deed at some point in their life. The god worshippers created a myth that absolved them of their sins, in their minds, so that they could feel good about themselves again. And do it all over again.

The christian priest rapes the child then pleads his remorse at his act and seeks forgiveness - every time.

The man with the gun kills the woman and the child whilst shouting, "Allah hu akbar".

The "Lord's Liberation Army", a Christian cult, rapes, mutilates and kills both women and children.

Just three examples from modern times of what worshipping your god can do to people.

And your god allows it all to happen.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post