Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
23-09-2016, 07:14 AM
RE: Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?
Borg is bullying the english language with every post. Even if he was using it correctly his thought process is so twisted that i feel a bit dirty just seeing his text. Yet i can't look away. I think that's some form of mental rape.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2016, 07:21 AM
(23-09-2016 07:01 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(23-09-2016 06:46 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  ..... you cannot find one that has not "sinned"?......
To the list, where the historic "role models" (Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary) are, one can add the children, which are baptized prior to the "potential" personal sin. And, who are taken to the Lord soon after that. To this list are added by the True Church the many thousands of children, which are murdered in the Bethlehem by the sinful king.

Ah, yes, I apologise for forgetting those innocents that missed getting tainted by life and all the sin that your god created in it for you to enjoy.

Especially those children murdered by those who worship one avatar of your God or another.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
23-09-2016, 08:22 AM
(23-09-2016 07:04 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-09-2016 01:14 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Show us the examples of the mistakes. Otherwise the bullying just continues.

Bullying? Pointing out your errors is not bullying. Drinking Beverage

Suggests that his mother gave him too much unwarranted praise when raising him and wasn't honest enough.
23-09-2016, 08:32 AM
(23-09-2016 03:37 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(23-09-2016 03:06 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  Borgie, please name us a single god worshipper who has never committed a "sin" in their entire life......
Well, let us start the list with Jesus Christ (the True Man, the True "Truman".), then add to it the Jesus'es Mother - the Virgin Mary (the free from the personal sin, but was not free from the "ancestral sin". Now She is free from the "ancestral sin".).

What the fuck!? Sorry honey, t'aint not such thing as a pregnant virgin. Just because it's written in some old book doesn't make it true.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
23-09-2016, 08:55 AM
(23-09-2016 08:32 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(23-09-2016 03:37 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Well, let us start the list with Jesus Christ (the True Man, the True "Truman".), then add to it the Jesus'es Mother - the Virgin Mary (the free from the personal sin, but was not free from the "ancestral sin". Now She is free from the "ancestral sin".).

What the fuck!? Sorry honey, t'aint not such thing as a pregnant virgin. Just because it's written in some old book doesn't make it true.

*cough* *cough* .... turkey baster .... *cough* *cough*

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-09-2016, 09:40 AM
(22-09-2016 11:46 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(22-09-2016 11:04 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  ...... you don't even know what the burden of proof is.....
Is it listed in 10 commandments, check the Bible?
No, seeing as how you claim to be all "scientific" and shit maybe check a fucking science book you bloody idiot! This is exactly what I'm talking about with you being a dishonest and evasive idiot. You talk about how you are being entirely "scientific" and when it's pointed out that you don't even understand the basics of the scientific method you try to argue from The bible, a work of fucking fiction.
Appealing to bed time stories to avoid your own responsibility is not "scientific" you delusional moron.

(22-09-2016 11:46 PM)theBorg Wrote:  But, well, tell me more about my "violations" of this "burden".
Beliefs are only rationally justified after a demonstration of their accuracy and validity have been made. You have failed to provide ANY evidence or justification for ANY of your assertions and thus the default and rational view is to not believe your claims. When you turn around and say that it's not wrong until it's been disproven you are in violation of your burden of proof, because that is the exact fucking opposite of how science works.
If you can't prove your shit we can discard it entirely as unsupported nonsense, the fact that you then insist that we have to disprove it, and that you don't have to prove it, means we can entirely discard YOU from this conversation on the grounds you don't have the capability nor education necessary to be a part of the conversation.
In short: your too incompetent to understand the basics of science and thus you are unqualified to debate them.

(22-09-2016 11:46 PM)theBorg Wrote:  For me it seems like bullying,
I'm sure you do however pointing out your stupidity, incompetence, your inability to be rational, the fact that your nonsense has no internal consistency and often disproves it's self, and that you are just in general not smart enough to even talk about this subject is not bully it's just a statement of demonstrable fact.
Not falling for your bullshit does not make me a bully, it just makes me not as stupid as you.

(22-09-2016 11:46 PM)theBorg Wrote:  someone simply dislikes the True Christian on the ground of the camp.
Considering I think "True Christian" is a nonsense phrase used by dishonest people (that would be you by the way) to try and give themselves an air of superiority and authority they have not earned, coupled with the fact it's not a thing that exists in reality, and given that your bullshit is easily destroyed by a toddler I'd say that what you just said is a false accusation without "scientific" evidence......gee ain't their a word for that? hmmmm... Dumbfuck.

How about instead of guessing my motivations I just tell you what they are? I don't dislike you because you are a Christian, or even religious in general. I dislike you because you are a poorly educated, dishonest, evasive, and stupid amateur who can't answer questions directly and in an honest manner. I dislike you because you don't even understand the questions you should be asking let alone the ones you are, incompetently, asking because you can't tell reality from fiction.
Basically you're a dumbass who thinks he's brilliant, and we get enough of that tedious shit from your other clones.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
23-09-2016, 09:42 AM
(23-09-2016 03:37 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Well, let us start the list with Jesus Christ (the True Man, the True "Truman".), then add to it the Jesus'es Mother - the Virgin Mary (the free from the personal sin, but was not free from the "ancestral sin". Now She is free from the "ancestral sin".).
Those are fictional characters, try again.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
23-09-2016, 09:59 AM
(23-09-2016 03:37 AM)theBorg Wrote:  the Virgin Mary (the free from the personal sin, but was not free from the "ancestral sin". Now She is free from the "ancestral sin".).

Mary is just a Christianized, sanitized and spayed version of the real Queen of Heaven -- who was a sex goddess in the most glorious sense of the word. Hubba hubba!

(Springy G starts downloading a hodgepodge of Orthodox iconography and dominatrix clothing for use in a Photoshop project)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
23-09-2016, 10:21 AM
(23-09-2016 07:14 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(23-09-2016 04:24 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  ...... Fuck off dipshit.
With such concentration of the negative energy, a person might be considered as the "exotic" fuel for the CERN: to open the space-time portal to -possibly- the hell.
Book a new appointment with your psychiatrist, Dmitrii, you evidently need a medication review.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
23-09-2016, 12:12 PM
(23-09-2016 10:21 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(23-09-2016 07:14 AM)theBorg Wrote:  With such concentration of the negative energy, a person might be considered as the "exotic" fuel for the CERN: to open the space-time portal to -possibly- the hell.
Book a new appointment with your psychiatrist, Dmitrii, you evidently need a medication review.

Hey thats pretty much the plot to Doom! Or what happens to the average citizen in Warhammer 40k.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post