Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
23-09-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?
(23-09-2016 03:37 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I am winning,

(23-09-2016 03:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What are we playing for again?

Apparently, the title of Mr. Stupidity International 2016.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
23-09-2016, 07:07 PM
(23-09-2016 03:37 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Not needed to get such graphic.
Clearly there is as you proceed to spend the rest of your post just mindlessly regurgitating a bunch of stupid shit I've spent several posts now explaining and demonstrating exactly why it's stupid shit. If you think i haven't noticed that you can't seem to shut the fuck up about my language while having sweet fuck all to say about my actual criticisms of you dumb shit you are very very wrong.

So long as you keep being an evasive dishonest cunt who ignores all criticism you don't deserve anything other than derision.

(23-09-2016 03:37 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Compare my use of insults with that of my "brothers and sisters" here.
No one here except you gives a flying fuck about the amount of swear words you do or do not use so try actually addressing some of the criticisms you whiny bitch.

(23-09-2016 03:37 PM)theBorg Wrote:  I am winning...
Debates are not won or lost based on the amount of profanity, they are won or lost based on the strength of ones arguments, the weight of their supporting evidence, and how accurately they reflect reality. In THAT arena you are losing phenomenally as your arguments are based around you own personal ignorance, you have exactly ZERO evidence in support of your assertions, and when not based on out right mythology are based on your own delusions and are thus not based in reality.

You are winning the Dumbfuck Olympics and that's about it.

(23-09-2016 03:37 PM)theBorg Wrote:  ... or the rational like the Data.
This is just patently a lie and one I have already addressed before. You do not get to claim to be rational while simultaneously fucking ignoring the very basics of rational thought which you consistently do. If you think ignoring peoples criticisms and just repeating your delusions out loud as if no criticism was issued is any way to carry on a conversation then why should anyone listen to what you have to say?
No I'm seriously fucking asking dipshit: If you are going to dishonestly ignore criticism why should any intelligent person give you or your bullshit a moments consideration?

(23-09-2016 03:37 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Nobody is wrong, until the disproof comes means, what a person must not be disgraced in public.
I'll reiterate once again because your thick fucking skull doesn't let anything through that that is the OPPOSITE of how science, reason, and skepticism work. We have ZERO need to prove you wrong to reject your ideas as baseless, nonsensical, and delusional because it is YOU who have to show that they have legitimacy or evidence for them to have a seat at the table.
I am in perfect alignment with reason and skepticism or reject your claims to truth the fucking SECOND you can't back them up, which by the way you have not. Belief comes AFTER evidence not before it and THAT is how reason actually works, not your twisted and ignorant way.

You are the exact opposite of rational because you don't even understand the basics of the concept.

(23-09-2016 03:37 PM)theBorg Wrote:  You can find the arguments against the statement of a person, but you are not allowed to critique him in public, until the disproofs are found.
According to fucking who? You? Haha you can sod off with that nonsense. If you come to a public forum and post a bunch of bullshit publicly then we have every right to mock you and critique publicly on this public forum the second you fail to prove your silly shit you silly shit.

Here let me try to show you why your rule is stupid and irrational. You, theBorg, are in real life a rapist. Am I wrong?

(23-09-2016 03:37 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Such are the rational and good rules, which I follow.
Except that you don't follow it you dumbfuck as you have come to a public forum and critiqued an entire group of people with out a shred of proof or "disproof". If you are going to make up shit at least remember what made up shit you have made up.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
23-09-2016, 07:15 PM

(23-09-2016 07:07 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Clearly there is as you proceed to spend the rest of your post just mindlessly regurgitating a bunch of stupid shit I've spent several posts now explaining and demonstrating exactly why it's stupid shit. If you think i haven't noticed that you can't seem to shut the fuck up about my language while having sweet fuck all to say about my actual criticisms of you dumb shit you are very very wrong.

Bowing
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
23-09-2016, 09:10 PM
Just the idea of "No one is wrong until proved wrong" is complete insanity to me.

How about "No one is right until proved right."

If you make a claim, that claim must be proved correct with evidence before it becomes correct.

If you want to spend your life trying to disprove every irrational idea that someone comes up with, go right ahead.

My time in this world is valuable to me. Show me evidence of your claim so you're not wasting my time and yours.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
23-09-2016, 09:19 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2016 09:51 PM by theBorg.)
(23-09-2016 07:07 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
Clearly ..............
There is so called "Presumption of Innocence." A human, which has a mistake in his statement, is guilty before the Verity. So, the Presumption of Innocence can protect his feelings and the peacefulness of his soul, while talking in public area. See: no need to be killed, in order to get mistakes corrected. No need to follow the loving Jesus Christ? No need to follow the skeptical secular science. The secular science is no more good, than Jesus Christ.

A person must not be disgraced without your disproof. Look for the arguments against, but you are not allowed to baseless critique him in public. "Presumption of Innocence." Innocent is free from error, delusion, sin. See:

23-09-2016, 09:54 PM
(23-09-2016 09:19 PM)theBorg Wrote:  No need to follow the loving Jesus Christ? No need to follow the skeptical secular science. The secular science is no more good, than Jesus Christ.

Heeheeheeheehee! "Jesus Christ" couldn't even resurrect My cat RJ. Your saviour is a dud.

Secular science, however, was able to X-ray My knee this morning and solve the mystery of why it hurts, so that I can take the right medicine (also created by scientists) and get physiotherapy (which is based on physiological science).

Science is much better than your religion.
23-09-2016, 10:00 PM
(23-09-2016 09:54 PM)Astreja Wrote:  ....... "Jesus Christ" couldn't even resurrect My cat RJ. ......
Have you prayed to Jesus Christ? Have you said to Him, what you are rebel? Have you become Christian?
23-09-2016, 10:28 PM
(23-09-2016 10:00 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Have you prayed to Jesus Christ? Have you said to Him, what you are rebel? Have you become Christian?

"No" to all of the above. I believe that if there ever was a Jesus he is now dead and is incapable of answering prayers, and that it's a waste of My time to pretend to believe in someone I think is imaginary.

You, however, claim to be a True Christian™. You were the one who offered to demonstrate a miracle, and you failed.
23-09-2016, 10:50 PM
(23-09-2016 10:28 PM)Astreja Wrote:  ....... be a True Christian™. You were the one who offered to demonstrate a miracle, and you failed.
Have I received the dead rats? I advise to isolated them from the people into the special containers. Write on the containers: "dead rats". An evil rebel is not in the holy position to make own conditions.
23-09-2016, 10:57 PM
Innocent until proven guilty.

Non belief until evidence is provided that justifies belief.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post