Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
23-09-2016, 11:02 PM
RE: Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?
(23-09-2016 10:57 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Non belief until evidence is provided that justifies belief.
That does no destroy my set of rules: a person is right, until the opposite is proven.
What kind of evidence do you need? Need I ask you to transport me some dead rats? (do not kill the animals, they must be dead out of age).
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2016, 11:34 PM
(23-09-2016 10:50 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Have I received the dead rats? I advise to isolated them from the people into the special containers.

Given your propensity to tell vile lies about atheists, theBorg, one of the reasons that I will not send you dead rats is that it would be entirely too easy for you to take note of the colours, send back live rats that look like the dead ones, and then falsely claim that your make-believe god had raised them from the dead.

That is specifically why I asked for RJ to be resurrected. I knew her very well, and it would not be possible for you to just dump any black cat on My doorstep and claim that it was RJ. I would know immediately if it was her.

You and your pretend god failed completely. You will not be given a second chance.

Quote:An evil rebel is not in the holy position to make own conditions.

I am not an evil rebel, because it is impossible to rebel against a god that doesn't even exist.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
23-09-2016, 11:37 PM
(23-09-2016 11:02 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(23-09-2016 10:57 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Non belief until evidence is provided that justifies belief.
That does no destroy my set of rules: a person is right, until the opposite is proven.

You are god. Good luck proving me wrong.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
24-09-2016, 12:42 AM
(23-09-2016 11:37 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(23-09-2016 11:02 PM)theBorg Wrote:  That does no destroy my set of rules: a person is right, until the opposite is proven.

You are god. Good luck proving me wrong.
You are a-theist (you wrote: "Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse"). Therefore, you can not mean "theBorg is True God."
24-09-2016, 01:16 AM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2016 01:20 AM by theBorg.)
(23-09-2016 11:34 PM)Astreja Wrote:  ........ it is impossible to rebel against a god that doesn't even exist.
The fact is: on the planet Mars is certain thing (only True God sees it now).
The fact is: the sovereign King of Kings is king for all people, because He made the Adam and Eve.
The low knowledge of atheist does not kill the True God.
24-09-2016, 01:46 AM
(24-09-2016 01:16 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(23-09-2016 11:34 PM)Astreja Wrote:  ........ it is impossible to rebel against a god that doesn't even exist.
The fact is: on the planet Mars is certain thing (only True God sees it now).
The fact is: the sovereign King of Kings is king for all people, because He made the Adam and Eve.
The low knowledge of atheist does not kill the True God.
The fact is the thing you call god is simply a mental construct with power only over those who think that construct is supreme.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
24-09-2016, 01:53 AM
(24-09-2016 01:46 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  ....... god is simply a mental construct with power only over those who think that construct is supreme.
It is an idol, like the Flying Spaghetti Monster. The True God is not an idol, because the True God is True. Capishe?
24-09-2016, 02:03 AM
(24-09-2016 01:53 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(24-09-2016 01:46 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  ....... god is simply a mental construct with power only over those who think that construct is supreme.
It is an idol, like the Flying Spaghetti Monster. The True God is not an idol, because the True God is True. Capishe?

OK, so it's a True mental construct.

[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
24-09-2016, 02:10 AM
(24-09-2016 02:03 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(24-09-2016 01:53 AM)theBorg Wrote:  It is an idol, like the Flying Spaghetti Monster. The True God is not an idol, because the True God is True. Capishe?

OK, so it's a True mental construct.
Stop talking absurd. If the True God is True, then He is not the mental construct (not the idol).
24-09-2016, 02:16 AM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2016 02:24 AM by Gloucester.)
(24-09-2016 02:10 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(24-09-2016 02:03 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  OK, so it's a True mental construct.
Stop talking absurd. If the True God is True, then He is not the mental construct (not the idol).
My error, allow me to correct myself.

It is a mental construct you consider to be True and have deluded yourself into thinking is universal.

And supreme.

[+] 3 users Like Gloucester's post