Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
24-09-2016, 08:07 AM
RE: Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?
(24-09-2016 06:25 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(24-09-2016 05:25 AM)theBorg Wrote:  It is my post.

But not your forum.

Hes like a dog, proudly looking at you after leaving a giant pile on your 5000$ carpet.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
24-09-2016, 09:13 AM
If you are the atheists, why then talk about own false godliness? The Life is not the game, "kids".
24-09-2016, 09:47 AM
(24-09-2016 09:13 AM)theBorg Wrote:  If you are the atheists, why then talk about own false godliness? The Life is not the game, "kids".

[Image: rats.jpg]

#sigh
24-09-2016, 10:48 AM
(24-09-2016 09:13 AM)theBorg Wrote:  If you are the atheists, why then talk about own false godliness? The Life is not the game, "kids".

But the "kids" are right, until you can prove the opposite.
Why cant you even disprove that you are god to the "kids"? Are you that inept? Cant you stand up to your own standards?

Quote:theBorg Wrote: a person is right, until the opposite is proven

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
24-09-2016, 10:53 AM
(23-09-2016 09:19 PM)theBorg Wrote:  There is so called "Presumption of Innocence."
Presumption of innocence is a legal term and has no application in this discussion no matter how hard you want to hijack it for your own stupid fucking reasons. Stop being an evasive and dishonest asshole.

(23-09-2016 09:19 PM)theBorg Wrote:  A human, which has a mistake in his statement, is guilty before the Verity. So, the Presumption of Innocence can protect his feelings and the peacefulness of his soul, while talking in public area. See: no need to be killed, in order to get mistakes corrected.
This is a word salad of incomprehensible and nonsensical meaningless bullshit. You wanna try translating that into English ya whack-a-doo?

(23-09-2016 09:19 PM)theBorg Wrote:  No need to follow the loving Jesus Christ? No need to follow the skeptical secular science.
There is a need to follow "skeptical secular" science ...if one is going to claim to be fucking "scientific" like you keep doing! So you are claiming to be scientific while also claiming that you have no need to actually follow science? Lolz.
This is why you religitards are so damn amusing to me: because with just the most basic of criticisms you manage to wrap yourself up and trip over your own bullshit. This is why making your bullshit up as you go without an actual foundation is so dangerous, because it makes yourself look mindnumbingly stupid when you claim to be scientific while not having to follow science.

Bloody amateurs.

(23-09-2016 09:19 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The secular science is no more good, than Jesus Christ.
Except that this is just provably false. Science actually exists, it is demonstrable and verifiable and produces constant results and is the single reason your dumb ass hasn't died of old age at 29 because your drink from the same water you shit in.
Science is better than religion because the focus of science actually exists. To say that a fictional character does more good than the thing that eradicated fucking polio is just goddamn fucking retarded.
We have seen a world where Jesus is put before science and it's a motherfucking horror show as anyone who has the barest education in history knows.

(23-09-2016 09:19 PM)theBorg Wrote:  A person must not be disgraced without your disproof.
Again regurgitating your bullshit while ignoring the fact I've already explained why that's not just wrong it's stupid makes you a lying piece of shit. You are wrong, so kindly fuck off.

(23-09-2016 09:19 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Look for the arguments against, but you are not allowed to baseless critique him in public.
Oh my criticisms have all had a very solid basis which is why, like the coward you are, you have ignored them entirely to regurgitate the same bullshit. You are wrong and I have provided plenty of good, reasonable, and accurate "disproofs" of your nonsense.
Pretending that criticisms don't exist and that your shit hasn't already been "disproven" doesn't make them go away. you already lost this "debate" you are just too stupid to know it yet.

I'll ask you again and try not to be a chicken shit this time and actually answer: You, theBorg, are in real life a rapist. Am I wrong?

(23-09-2016 09:19 PM)theBorg Wrote:  "Presumption of Innocence." blah blah blah blah
Quite posting dumbfuck videos that no one is going to watch because they are as stupid as you are. I can barely deal with your stupidity in type, I don't need to listen to it as well.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
24-09-2016, 10:56 AM
(23-09-2016 11:02 PM)theBorg Wrote:  That does no destroy my set of rules: a person is right, until the opposite is proven.

Considering the fact that is the opposite in every way of what he just said I'd say that yes it DOES destroy your made up rules.

You, theBorg, are in real life a rapist. Am I right or am I wrong?

24-09-2016, 10:59 AM
(24-09-2016 01:16 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The fact is: the sovereign King of Kings is king for all people, because He made the Adam and Eve.

Adam and Eve didn't exist and the claim that they did has already been "disproven". You need to get an education boy.

24-09-2016, 11:01 AM
(24-09-2016 03:27 AM)theBorg Wrote:  It is no surprising, because I have got my talents from the Jesus Christ.

Which would explain rather nicely why your talents don't seem to exist.Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
24-09-2016, 03:04 PM
(24-09-2016 01:16 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The fact is...

...that you have no actual facts regarding your make-believe "true god." All you have is your belief.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-09-2016, 03:14 PM
(24-09-2016 05:07 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Kids, stop playing "idiots". Trust the Holy Bible. The Jesus Christ is the True God.

No, trust Me. I've even fulfilled two prophesies!

Springy G's Starbucks Prophesy

and...

A bit of fun with the Poetic Edda (fulfilling the prophesy in the Völuspá that the golden game pieces of the gods would be found in the grass at a place called Gimli, which actually exists a short drive from My house).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user