Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
24-09-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?
(24-09-2016 09:47 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  <photo of many young dead rats.>
"mass killing atheist opened his true face"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2016, 04:01 PM
(24-09-2016 10:48 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  But the "kids" are right, until you can prove the opposite.....
The opposite is proven. But people are sinning.
24-09-2016, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2016 04:19 PM by Astreja.)
(24-09-2016 03:59 PM)theBorg Wrote:  "mass killing atheist opened his true face"

*heavy sigh* You wanted dead rats, and now you're complaining about... dead rats.

Do you even know how the rats died and which person, if any, did the killing? Unless you know that, you are bearing false witness. Go to confession and ask your priest for forgiveness.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-09-2016, 04:20 PM
(24-09-2016 04:01 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(24-09-2016 10:48 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  But the "kids" are right, until you can prove the opposite.....
The opposite is proven.

Now you are just outright lying. Pathetic.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
24-09-2016, 11:04 PM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2016 11:07 PM by theBorg.)
(24-09-2016 04:20 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(24-09-2016 04:01 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The opposite is proven.

Now you are just outright lying. Pathetic.
Let us check the proofs, which are above in this post. They are ignored by the self-announced idols. 1) atheist says "theBorg is the True God", 2) same atheist says: "I have revealed nothing about my theism." Conclusion: fake faith. It was mockery of theBorg - the True Christian. Capisce?
24-09-2016, 11:08 PM
(24-09-2016 11:04 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(24-09-2016 04:20 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Now you are just outright lying. Pathetic.
Let us check the proofs, which are above in this post. They are ignored by the self-announced idols. 1) atheist says "theBorg is the True God", 2) same atheist says: "I have revealed nothing about my theism." Conclusion: fake faith. It was mockery of theBorg - the True Christian. Capishe?

WhiskeyDebates is not an atheist. He is testing your faith. Show me the unproof of that.
24-09-2016, 11:17 PM
(24-09-2016 11:08 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  WhiskeyDebates is not an atheist. He is testing your faith. Show me the unproof of that.
So, he does not mean, what I am the True God? No. He just mocks, like "all" atheists do. See:
[Image: mocking-religion.jpg]
24-09-2016, 11:31 PM
(24-09-2016 11:04 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(24-09-2016 04:20 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Now you are just outright lying. Pathetic.
Let us check the proofs, which are above in this post. They are ignored by the self-announced idols. 1) atheist says "theBorg is the True God", 2) same atheist says: "I have revealed nothing about my theism." Conclusion: fake faith. It was mockery of theBorg - the True Christian. Capisce?

But you are a rapist so why should I care what you have to say?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
24-09-2016, 11:40 PM
(24-09-2016 11:31 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(24-09-2016 11:04 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Let us check the proofs, which are above in this post. They are ignored by the self-announced idols. 1) atheist says "theBorg is the True God", 2) same atheist says: "I have revealed nothing about my theism." Conclusion: fake faith. It was mockery of theBorg - the True Christian. Capisce?

But you are a rapist so why should I care what you have to say?
A person is right, until the opposite is proven. That is why I am not this criminal. Find the proven accusation.
24-09-2016, 11:51 PM
(24-09-2016 11:17 PM)theBorg Wrote:  So, he does not mean, what I am the True God? No. He just mocks, like "all" atheists do.

That's because your religion is so idiotic it practically demands mockery. The Bible is full of absurd things like burning bushes, a Talking Snake™, and a rabbi coming back from the dead. According to your execrable storybook you have a vicious-minded god who supposedly drowned virtually all life on the planet, killed the firstborn of Egypt, praised Abraham for his willingness to kill his son, and is planning a war against Satan that will kill billions of innocent bystanders.

And then, of course, there are those disgusting fables about hell, wherein your not-so-loving god sits idly by listening to people scream in agony for eternity. What a self-righteous piss artist.

A god like that should be imprisoned or destroyed, not praised. There is nothing the least bit good or holy about that insufferable bastard, and your religion is a blight on humanity.

You're not fooling anyone, theBorg. You don't represent any god worth worshipping. You never did. You're just one more mortal who wants to live forever in a make-believe paradise, and your religion has not made you into a particularly nice or likeable person. All I see in you is lies, wilful stupidity and arrogance.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user