Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
24-09-2016, 11:54 PM
RE: Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?
(24-09-2016 11:04 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(24-09-2016 04:20 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Now you are just outright lying. Pathetic.
Let us check the proofs, which are above in this post. They are ignored by the self-announced idols. 1) atheist says "theBorg is the True God", 2) same atheist says: "I have revealed nothing about my theism." Conclusion: fake faith. It was mockery of theBorg - the True Christian. Capisce?

#1 you are a liar: Show me where i said "I have revealed nothing about my theism."
I clearly said, multiple times, that you are god. That makes me a theist, period.

#2 I am not an atheist. Prove me wrong. According to you i am right until the opposite is proven.
Please note: my sig says nothing about gods, only about religion!

#3 According to me you are god, according to Whiskey you are a rapist, based on your epistemology of "every person is right until the opposite is proven". Have you disproved either yet?

You dont really think we will let you get away with just going on rambling your nonsensical bullshit here, right?

If you dont get back to the topic of "every person is right until the opposite is proven", and admit that is was utterly stupid by you to claim this, im gonna troll the shit again out of you, fucking troll.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
24-09-2016, 11:55 PM
(24-09-2016 11:40 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(24-09-2016 11:31 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  But you are a rapist so why should I care what you have to say?
A person is right, until the opposite is proven.

Thats why you are a god and a rapist.

Disprove it, troll.

25-09-2016, 12:09 AM
(24-09-2016 11:55 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(24-09-2016 11:40 PM)theBorg Wrote:  A person is right, until the opposite is proven.

Thats why you are a god and a rapist.

Disprove it, troll.
I can not be the True God. The True God is the designation of the very first life on the planet. This is the definition of the True God. See: according to the Wikipedia the God is superior to humans. The True God is prior to all life forms in the time-line.
Just because such True God loves His creation, He gave us the Holy Bible and the Holy Church. The Bible from the True God is True.
25-09-2016, 12:21 AM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2016 12:27 AM by Deesse23.)
(25-09-2016 12:09 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(24-09-2016 11:55 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Thats why you are a god and a rapist.

Disprove it, troll.
The True God is the designation of the very first life on the planet. This is the definition of the True God. See: according to the Wikipedia the God is superior to humans. The True God is prior to all life forms in the time-line. Just because such True God loves His creation, He gave us the Holy Bible and the Holy Church. The Bible from the True God is True.
I dont care about wikipedia, i dont care about your "definition" of a god. I never have called you "the true god", i call you "god". Please pay attention!
Its not up to you to define god. I am the believer, so i am making up my own definition, like any other theist. According to my definition, you are god, because i say so. Dont like my definition? Well life is a bitch, isnt it?

My definition is based on my scripture, which in return i got from my god (from you, so it is your definition, you are just too stupid to see how stupid you are).
Quote:theBorg Wrote: a person is right, until the opposite is proven

Quote:Just because such True God loves His creation, He gave us the Holy Bible and the Holy Church. The Bible from the True God is True.
Just because you love me, you gave me your holy scripture and my holy belief in you. Your scripture is true because you are god.

P.S.: You still havent disproven that you are a rapist.

25-09-2016, 12:24 AM
(25-09-2016 12:09 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The Bible from the True God is True.

No, the Bible is false. It has a flood that never happened, an exodus from Egypt that never happened, the wrong value for π, and mind-boggling ignorance about the nature of the physical world and the universe that surrounds it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
25-09-2016, 12:56 AM
(24-09-2016 11:40 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(24-09-2016 11:31 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  But you are a rapist so why should I care what you have to say?
A person is right, until the opposite is proven. That is why I am not this criminal. Find the proven accusation.

And I'm right that you are a rapist cause you haven't disproven me. Find the disproof, you rapist scum.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
25-09-2016, 02:27 AM
(25-09-2016 12:56 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(24-09-2016 11:40 PM)theBorg Wrote:  A person is right, until the opposite is proven. That is why I am not this criminal. Find the proven accusation.

And I'm right that you are a rapist cause you haven't disproven me. Find the disproof, you rapist scum.
No, you are not following my rule: "Presumption of Innocence." You can not insult me without the proofs.
25-09-2016, 02:39 AM
Borgie posted:
Quote:The True God is the designation of the very first life on the planet.

What!!! the True God is a blob of protoplasmic jelly Shocking

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
25-09-2016, 02:50 AM
(25-09-2016 02:27 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(25-09-2016 12:56 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  And I'm right that you are a rapist cause you haven't disproven me. Find the disproof, you rapist scum.
No, you are not following my rule: "Presumption of Innocence." You can not insult me without the proofs.

Wrong

Your rule is:
Quote:theBorg Wrote: a person is right, until the opposite is proven
Where is your disproof? Crickets

25-09-2016, 03:07 AM
Aw man, borgy's broken English almost makes me feel bad for ridiculing the credulous fuck.

Almost.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]