Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
25-09-2016, 03:26 AM
RE: Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?
(25-09-2016 03:07 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Aw man, borgy's broken English almost makes me feel bad for ridiculing the credulous fuck.

Almost.

He needs to learn a lot of things, but he seemingly doesnt want to acknowledge this. I am prepared to slap him around all day long until he admits that he at least has to fix one of the following:
  • His command of the eglish language is so bad, he barely can communicate clearly enough to bring his point(s) across. So why try to evangelize people you cant even properly communicate with? I bet there are lots of Estonian atheists for him to work on Facepalm
  • His epistemology is as bad as it can be.
  • He is a hypocrite for demanding from others what he is not willing to do himself (bring forth evidence, support his claims)
  • He is dishonest on many levels. One of them being that he is making up statements i allegedly made or making up shit about some random deity he claims to know so much about.

He needs to understand that he needs to leave the forum and get himself properly educated in at least one of those topics before he comes back and tries to argue with people who are obviously so far intellectually superior to him. I am not necessarily talking about myself, but rather about TTA members who are so much better at philosophy. I am better at adressing scientific stuff.

Yes, we are talking Dunning-Kruger again, and i am really baffled how many persons like this exist and decide to join this forum and troll around like their silly delusions are the coolest thing since sliced bread. I am really, really baffled about the stupidity of some people.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
25-09-2016, 03:34 AM
(25-09-2016 03:26 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
  • His command of the eglish language is so bad, he barely can communicate clearly enough to bring his point(s) across. So why try to evangelize people you cant even properly communicate with? I bet there are lots of Estonian atheists for him to work on Facepalm
  • His epistemology is as bad as it can be.
  • He is a hypocrite for demanding from others what he is not willing to do himself (bring forth evidence, support his claims)
  • He is dishonest on many levels. One of them being that he is making up statements i allegedly made or making up shit about some random deity he claims to know so much about.

He also needs to learn about the scientific method, stop pretending to be a scientist or a scientific communicator and stop flooding researchgate with religious spam.
25-09-2016, 03:35 AM
So Borg, how's your little stay on TTA and AF working out for you? Managed to convince anyone of anything yet?
25-09-2016, 05:53 AM
(25-09-2016 02:50 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  .... Wrong Your rule is:......
It is not your business to say what my rule is or what isn't. I refer to the "Presumption of Innocence." Check the Google and Wikipedia. Hereby it must be hold not only in courts. Hereby the Innocence includes the freedom from: errors, delusions, hallucinations, sins, crimes.
25-09-2016, 05:57 AM
(25-09-2016 05:53 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(25-09-2016 02:50 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  .... Wrong Your rule is:......
It is not your business to say what my rule is or what isn't. I refer to the "Presumption of Innocence." Check the Google and Wikipedia. Hereby it must be hold not only in courts. Hereby the Innocence includes the freedom from: errors, delusions, hallucinations, sins, crimes.

Are you saying you didnt post this? Is this a rule you made up here or not?
Quote:theBorg Wrote: a person is right, until the opposite is proven

And what does Google or Wikipedia say regarding your godliness?

25-09-2016, 06:13 AM
Borgie posted:

Quote:It is not your business to say what my rule is or what isn't.

So long as you apply your rules only to yourself the above is correct.

As soon as you apply those rules to others, or attempt to get them to accept your rules, then it becomes a democracy - we are allowed to comment and vote on them according to our beliefs and opinions.

Basically, it appears, we think they are not worth the bioelectric energy needed to maintain them.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
25-09-2016, 06:23 AM
(25-09-2016 05:57 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  ...... Are you saying you didnt post this? Is this a rule you made up here or not?
It needs the correct interpretation. Only I can give the right interpretation to my words. Otherwise, it would be not my rule, but yours. For someones to walk into hell, I would say: "As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction." 2 Peter 3:16
25-09-2016, 06:31 AM
(25-09-2016 06:23 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(25-09-2016 05:57 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  ...... Are you saying you didnt post this? Is this a rule you made up here or not?
It needs the correct interpretation. Only I can give the right interpretation to my words.

That is likely the cause of your inability to communicate.

#sigh
25-09-2016, 08:18 AM
(25-09-2016 06:23 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
It needs the correct interpretation. Only I can give the right interpretation to my words. Otherwise, it would be not my rule, but yours.

Then pretty please, dear theBorg, my god, please "interpret" your rule. What does it really say, opposed to what you have really written? Blink Laugh out load

How much more nonsense have you written by the way, in the past 39 pages of our lives that we will never get back from you, troll , that needs "interpretation"? Consider Facepalm

25-09-2016, 08:26 AM
(25-09-2016 06:31 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That is likely the cause of your inability to communicate.

I dont think so. Its his unwillingness to communicate. He desperately wants to transmit, but he doesnt want to receive.
He wants to proselytize, but he doesnt want to admit it. What a dishonest fuck. If he wants to convert us heathens to christianity and make us better people who dont sin and go to hell, etc, pp., then he at least could start by not being such a fucking liar. Because.....lying for Jebus, is still lying.

I dont blame a toddler for being born stupid, but i blame idiots like theBorg for going to die being stupid. He literally has no excuse at all for being so irrational and dishonest.

[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post