Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
25-09-2016, 08:26 AM
RE: Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?
(25-09-2016 06:31 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-09-2016 06:23 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Only I can give the right interpretation to my words.

That is likely the cause of your inability to communicate.

And all the more reason to be incredulous that he lists 'science comunication' as a skill on a social networking site.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2016, 09:22 AM
I note that theBorg—after asking for contradictions in his holy book—chose to ignore or was unable to address this obvious contradiction (which I posted earlier)...

"Both Ezra 2:64 and Nehemiah 7:66 agree that the total number of the whole assembly was 42,360. But the actual [sic] numbers do not add up to anything like this. The totals obtained from each individual book are 29,818 for Ezra, and from Nehemiah 31,089 (not including their servants and the singers)—making a combined total of 60,907".

This further proves that theBorg is all mouth and trousers, and should probably be ignored for the obvious trolling. When confronted with a legitimate question, he runs for cover, and simply hopes it'll disappear, lost on past pages—never to be seen again. Pitiful really.

[Image: Don-t-Feed-the-Trolls-biggerstaff-family...12-341.jpg]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
25-09-2016, 09:43 AM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2016 09:49 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(25-09-2016 02:27 AM)theBorg Wrote:  No, you are not following my rule: "Presumption of Innocence."
While that's not a real thing when it comes to arguing ideas and is as I said a legal idea (which doesn't even mean what you think it means lol) lets pretend that it is.

You say said this: "Hereby the Innocence includes the freedom from: errors, delusions, hallucinations, sins, crimes."
Now this is problematic for you as if innocence is the freedom from errors, delusions and sins, to pick three, then you are not innocent as you have made a fucking shit ton of errors, most of your religious nonsense is delusional (proven by the fact it does not conform to reality) and that according to you you are a sinner then you can hardly be "innocent". If you are proven to be not innocent (and you are) then I don't have to give you the presumption of innocence because I know that you are not innocent according to the definition that you gave me. Thus this "rule" does not apply, and you are still a rapist until you disprove me.

That said your rule is made up bullshit and a blatant and obvious attempt to not have deal with the negative effects of it being applied to you. Which makes you a fucking lying coward on top of being a rapist.

(25-09-2016 02:27 AM)theBorg Wrote:  You can not insult me without the proofs.

Earlier you said I couldn't insult you without disproofs so which is it? Do I need proof or disproof?

Do you remember earlier when I said that you end up trapping your self in a corner when you make up shit as you go? This is a good example. You are so busy making up bullshit to try and "win" individual points in the debate you end up making no sense in the debate as a whole.

You claimed that someone is right until proven wrong. Then we came and pointed out that that is the opposite of how science and reason work and we proved that. Now you could have accepted reality at that point and changed your argument to be actually rational and not a bunch of nonsense...but as we all know you plugged your ears and just regurgitated the same stupid line over and over and over and over.
Let me cut through the bullshit here: I don't give a fuck about your rule because your rule, like you, is fuckin' stupid and I reject it on the grounds it's morally, philosophically, intellectually, and logically wrong. You can have all the personal rules you want however they only have authority to you, and not a single person here has any obligation to agree with or even recognize that your rules exist. They are made up, arbitrary, and unscientific and as such are here by rejected.
The rest of us who live in reality have a set of agreed upon rules that are internally consistent, logically sounds, and produce solid and demonstrable results. So from this point on kiddo we will be using science, logic, and reason to evaluate your claims and not whatever personal delusions and made up bullshit you you feel like shitting all over this forum.

That a person is right till proven wrong is false and unscientific and I reject it as the blatantly flawed methodology that it is. Now with that out of the way I can evaluate your claims based on your evidence and we find that....you are 100% wrong. Your methodology is non existent, your evidence is nonexistent, your grasp on basic logic is nonexistent, your arguments contain not an ounce of rationality, and frankly your just fucking obnoxious.

You can continue to try and stack bullshit "rules" on to bullshit "rules" but all you end up with is a twisting evasive tower of bullshit. Your "rules" can only work as a part of a conversation if we accept them as authoritative.

Now how about an actual rule that make sense: Prove your bullshit or shut the fuck up.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
25-09-2016, 09:46 AM
(25-09-2016 05:53 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Check the Google and Wikipedia.
I did and you know what's funny? All of this shit....

(25-09-2016 05:53 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Hereby it must be hold not only in courts. Hereby the Innocence includes the freedom from: errors, delusions, hallucinations, sins, crimes.
Ain't a fucking part of it at all. All of the above is shit you made up.
[Image: HeresyStamp.png]

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
25-09-2016, 11:44 AM
(25-09-2016 09:46 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(25-09-2016 05:53 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Check the Google and Wikipedia.
I did and you know what's funny? All of this shit....

(25-09-2016 05:53 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Hereby it must be hold not only in courts. Hereby the Innocence includes the freedom from: errors, delusions, hallucinations, sins, crimes.

Props for the 40K reference. Big Grin

Someone who's a wiz at Photoshop (or whatever) needs to change the phrase on the bottom to read:

Commentārius Requiritur

(Citations Required)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
25-09-2016, 12:38 PM
(25-09-2016 11:44 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(25-09-2016 09:46 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I did and you know what's funny? All of this shit....

Props for the 40K reference. Big Grin

Someone who's a wiz at Photoshop (or whatever) needs to change the phrase on the bottom to read:

Commentārius Requiritur

(Citations Required)

I love Warhammer in general and that includes 40k, though my introduction to it was the Malus Darkblade series of books in Fantasy so that's my personal preference ( before the shit show that was end times ruined the fucking setting).
It's actually how I found out that I'm freakishly good at painting 3D objects lol

I'm ready to go full exterminatus on this bitch though.

25-09-2016, 01:07 PM
(25-09-2016 12:38 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  ....... I'm ready to go full exterminatus on this bitch though.
Against the insults and other critique:

25-09-2016, 01:11 PM
(25-09-2016 01:07 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(25-09-2016 12:38 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  ....... I'm ready to go full exterminatus on this bitch though.

Posting a bullshit video full of nonsense doesn't address criticism in the least. Stop posting shitty YouTube videos, and if you don't have the skill to counter criticism yourself then feel free to fuck off.

You are just wrong and your bullshit is rejected. Find the door and go back to wanking over fictional characters.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
25-09-2016, 01:14 PM
(25-09-2016 01:07 PM)theBorg Wrote:  

Against your video and it's nonsense:

25-09-2016, 01:17 PM
(25-09-2016 01:11 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  ........ go back to wanking over fictional characters.
The True God is not an idol. Capisce?