Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
25-09-2016, 03:45 PM
RE: Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?
(25-09-2016 03:28 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(25-09-2016 02:14 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  Dmitrii, do you not understand that every person here thinks thst your foncepts is a load of rubbish.

A foncept being a concept that somebody thinks is really cool...
[Image: 2015115513.jpg]

Like it, even when I had already corrected my gupis!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2016, 03:58 PM
(25-09-2016 02:04 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I don't think borg understands a sentence if it's longer than 6 words. Or any response longer than one sentence. I don't even think it's a language barrier problem, he's just that fucking stupid.

Borg, gods do not exist.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
25-09-2016, 08:51 PM
(25-09-2016 01:46 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(25-09-2016 01:07 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Against the insults and other critique...

...some idiot in a black robe. Bet he can't even throw a decent Magic Missile, either.

(Springy G calls the hotline at the Tower of High Sorcery in Wayreth to report a possible renegade mage)
Any post involving Dragonlance and old school D&D Magic-user spells is worth more than Borgy's ramblings.

(PS... for you kiddies, the class actually used to be called "Magic-user", not Wizard Tongue)

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
25-09-2016, 09:26 PM
(25-09-2016 08:51 PM)LostLocke Wrote:  Any post involving Dragonlance and old school D&D Magic-user spells is worth more than Borgy's ramblings.

Big Grin As an aside, I just updated the photo on My blog this evening to reflect an alignment change. After 17 years as a mildly bemused White Robe, My crush on Lunitari finally paid off and I've been authorized by the Tower to switch to red. Yesss! Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
25-09-2016, 10:49 PM
(25-09-2016 01:56 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(25-09-2016 01:51 PM)theBorg Wrote:  It is self-evident: an idol is not the True God, and the True God is not an idol. Get it, "bro"!
And the "True God" is a blob of jelly in your imagination.
"Blob in imagination" is the idol (by its definition). The True God is not an idol. Capisce?
25-09-2016, 11:03 PM
(25-09-2016 10:49 PM)theBorg Wrote:  "Blob in imagination" is the idol (by its definition). The True God is not an idol. Capisce?

Until you can demonstrate to our satisfaction that your god actually exists, we'll call it anything we fucking well want. Aru, idioot?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-09-2016, 11:10 PM
(25-09-2016 10:49 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(25-09-2016 01:56 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  And the "True God" is a blob of jelly in your imagination.
"Blob in imagination" is the idol (by its definition). The True God is not an idol. Capisce?
Saying something stupid multiple times doesn't make it less stupid. Your god is fictional.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
25-09-2016, 11:22 PM
(25-09-2016 10:49 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(25-09-2016 01:56 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  And the "True God" is a blob of jelly in your imagination.
Of course your "True God" is not an idol, well, not in the physical sense of even a blob of protoplasmic jelly. Not sure if a figment of the mind can be any sort of idol. "Idea" - yes, "idol" - hmm. Consider

25-09-2016, 11:49 PM
(25-09-2016 11:22 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(25-09-2016 10:49 PM)theBorg Wrote:  "Blob in imagination" is the idol (by its definition). The True God is not an idol. Capisce?
Of course your "True God" is not an idol, well, not in the physical sense of even a blob of protoplasmic jelly. Not sure if a figment of the mind can be any sort of idol. "Idea" - yes, "idol" - hmm. Consider
Why my True God is "idol"?
26-09-2016, 12:12 AM
(25-09-2016 11:49 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(25-09-2016 11:22 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  Of course your "True God" is not an idol, well, not in the physical sense of even a blob of protoplasmic jelly. Not sure if a figment of the mind can be any sort of idol. "Idea" - yes, "idol" - hmm. Consider
Why my True God is "idol"?
Read what I said.

Sorry, used more than 6 words!

[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post