Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
26-09-2016, 04:53 AM
RE: Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?
...or he just could admit that he said something profoundly stupid (like we all do from time to time), and correct himself.

But we all know this is not going to happen.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
26-09-2016, 04:59 AM
(26-09-2016 04:01 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(26-09-2016 03:41 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  You are saying that everyone else here is right because you cannot disprove them.
Is it the respect? We have forgotten how it feels to be respected. See: I have presented the disproofs, but you ignored them all. I am not calling you by the f-words. This is the respect of the fact, what you are human. It is the respect of the humanity.

You have presented no disproofs. This means, using your logic, that everyone else here is right.
26-09-2016, 05:16 AM
(26-09-2016 04:59 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(26-09-2016 04:01 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Is it the respect? We have forgotten how it feels to be respected. See: I have presented the disproofs, but you ignored them all. I am not calling you by the f-words. This is the respect of the fact, what you are human. It is the respect of the humanity.

You have presented no disproofs. This means, using your logic, that everyone else here is right.
Hey!

Whoopie folks!

We are all right!!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
26-09-2016, 05:46 AM
(26-09-2016 03:30 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(26-09-2016 03:14 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  ....... You would be a proverbial whale, the greatest possible catch for every con-man, huckster, charlatan, and snake oil salesman ever. .......
One is not obligated to accept it all, what comes in. One is obligated to keep silence in the public area (in lack of the disproofs).

You haven't shown anything but rampant ignorance and incoherence.

Yet you insist on continuing with your vapid and incoherent assertions, even when it has been made clear that incoherent proselytizing is not respected or appreciated here.

For you to continue to behave in this way simply generates more disrespect, a disrespect you abundantly deserve.

A normal person that respects the opinions of others would understand this and cease their proselytizing, but you; oh-so-special snowflake, continue.

Are you capable of getting a clue? Because I just handed you one.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 5 users Like TheInquisition's post
26-09-2016, 06:01 AM
It's not going according to plan is it Borg. What were you expecting, that we'd all be stumped by your logic and intellectual prowess and would convert to Christianity?
26-09-2016, 06:58 AM
(25-09-2016 09:26 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(25-09-2016 08:51 PM)LostLocke Wrote:  Any post involving Dragonlance and old school D&D Magic-user spells is worth more than Borgy's ramblings.

Big Grin As an aside, I just updated the photo on My blog this evening to reflect an alignment change. After 17 years as a mildly bemused White Robe, My crush on Lunitari finally paid off and I've been authorized by the Tower to switch to red. Yesss! Thumbsup
Psssh. You true neutrals. I don't know if I can trust you.
In my D&D days, when I was playing and not DM-ing, I was usually a lawful neutral cleric.
All hail complete and total order! Big Grin

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
26-09-2016, 07:03 AM
What the Fork did I just read?!

Does Borgy seriously think that people should believe any claim made by other humans until it is proven false?!

*BWAHAHAHAHAHA!*

[Image: tenor.gif]

Well, I have totally proved that the Christian God is impossible, at least according to the descriptions in the Bible, so that one's legitimately out... but I never managed to disprove Brahma or Lord Shiva...

Hey Borgster... want to become Hindus together? After all, we can't disprove their claims, now, can we? Laugh out load

Though I have to admit... I was recently shown the virtues of Klingon religion... Consider

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
26-09-2016, 07:11 AM
Quote:. I was recently shown the virtues of Klingon religion...

Hope it didn-t hurt too much RS!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
26-09-2016, 07:25 AM
(26-09-2016 03:06 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(26-09-2016 12:12 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  Read what I said.

Sorry, used more than 6 words!
A person is right, if you have no disproof.

Rapist lol

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
26-09-2016, 09:11 AM
(26-09-2016 03:30 AM)theBorg Wrote:  One is obligated to keep silence in the public area (in lack of the disproofs).

Absolutely false. This is a discussion forum, and you simply do not get to censor us or dictate the terms of the discussion. We have every right to tell you what we think about your idiotic beliefs, and to castigate you publicly for your slanderous comments about nonbelievers.

We shall not be silenced. If you don't like that, go away and don't come back.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like Astreja's post