Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
26-09-2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?
(26-09-2016 04:59 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  You have presented no disproofs. This means, using your logic, that everyone else here is right.
The True God is proven by the Thomas Aquinas (the 5 ways). But then the atheists popped out, who baseless said "No True God". Thus, the atheists sinned against the "Presumption of Innocence."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2016, 11:44 AM
(26-09-2016 11:26 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The True God is proven by the Thomas Aquinas (the 5 ways).

Aquinas was a deluded idiot. Here's just one of the many sites I found in 5 seconds of Google searching that totally dismantle his so-called proofs.

Quote:But then the atheists popped out, who baseless said "No True God". Thus, the atheists sinned against the "Presumption of Innocence."

Better our "sin" than your rampant stupidity.

I find you guilty of slander and calumny against non-believers, and guilty of aggravated assault on common sense, and condemn you to completely lose faith in your "true god." Sentence shall be carried out at or before the moment of your physical death, and is not open to appeal.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
26-09-2016, 12:24 PM
(26-09-2016 11:26 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(26-09-2016 04:59 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  You have presented no disproofs. This means, using your logic, that everyone else here is right.
The True God is proven by the Thomas Aquinas (the 5 ways). But then the atheists popped out, who baseless said "No True God". Thus, the atheists sinned against the "Presumption of Innocence."

Aquinas was a philosopher, you however are an idiot.

Why? Well, because you got the court room analogy for determining the existence of things the wrong way around. Hereby demonstrating that you arent capable of the most basic rational thought. You basically are more stupid than a chimp. Congratulations to this, because one has to try real hard to be that ignorant. Bowing

We consider things not to exist until their existence is proven. A silly philosopical argument from the 13th century by someone who was ignorant of most of the things a todays 6y old already has learned at school is not proof for existence. Facepalm Laugh out load

Also consider this: If your god is omnioptent, omniscient and omnibenevolent, created the universe, billions of galaxies with billions of stars each, aged billions of years, spanning billions of lightyears across, and your best argument is from a medieval philosopher who didnt even know the earth isnt flat, who thought heretics (believers who happen to believe in the *wrong* version of god) should be put to death, a man who firmly believed in monarchy to be given by god, then you basically got almost nothing at all. I have more proof at hand that i just farted than you have for the existence of your pet god. How embarassing is that?
Aquinas was pretty advanced in his thinking.....in the fucking 13th century. *breaking news*
We are in the 21st. Facepalm

And of course this is true, because.....
Quote:theBorg Wrote: a person is right, until the opposite is proven

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
26-09-2016, 12:34 PM
(26-09-2016 11:44 AM)Astreja Wrote:  
(26-09-2016 11:26 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The True God is proven by the Thomas Aquinas (the 5 ways).

Aquinas was a deluded idiot. Here's just one of the many sites I found in 5 seconds of Google searching that totally dismantle his so-called proofs.
You're right. Not only was Aquinas wrong on these points, he was actually kinda an idiot on them.

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
26-09-2016, 12:40 PM
Borgie seems so stuck in the same track he has no idea of how to get out off it.

If he even wants to.

He is so brain washed the suds are still clogging his synapses.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
26-09-2016, 05:32 PM
[Image: GIF--laughing-funny-LOL-haha-hehe-hilari...in-GIF.gif]
Thomas Aquinas has been debunked for centuries. CENTURIES. And THAT is the best you can do? Really? Your proof is unproven assertion?

Wow. Fuckin' shockin'.Rolleyes

(26-09-2016 11:26 AM)theBorg Wrote:  But then the atheists popped out, who baseless said "No True God".
I won't speak for anyone else here but one of my many reasons for saying your god is a fiction is your complete and utter inability to offer a single demonstrable difference between your god and a delusion. Add in that your bullshit claims are often incompatible with each other, that is when they are not out and out refuting each other. Sprinkle a dash of your complete ignorance of science and how it works on top and then garnish it with the fact that your foundation for all your nonsense, the Bible, is a work of fiction.
All that together and I'd say I have a perfectly reasonable basis for saying your fictional god is fictional. I honestly have to laugh because you are so sure you are right but to those of us who actually have an education on the subject your incompetence is ....hilarious. You are so bad at this that you can't even figure out how bad that is.

(26-09-2016 11:26 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Thus, the atheists sinned against the "Presumption of Innocence."
No, shut up fuckface. I've already explained to you that not only is that a term that only applies to law, that even if you could expand it outside that you would STILL be using it wrong, but also that your made up bullshit and arbitrary rules have already been rejected.
We are arguing from ACTUAL reality and ACTUAL science, and ACTUAL reason now. You will play by the same rules as everyone else and stop trying to makeup your own because your fucking 5 years old and don't wanna play fair if you can't win. Now either act like a fucking grown up or kick the sand castle over and get the fuck off our beach.

You have a burden of proof and YOU have to prove YOUR claims.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
26-09-2016, 05:54 PM
Borg, search your imagination for these answers.

How did you determine how powerful your god is ?
How did you determine how knowledgeable your god is ?
How did you determine if your god is good or not ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
26-09-2016, 09:39 PM
(26-09-2016 05:32 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  .... No, shut up fuckface. .....
Do not confuse me with your wife!
26-09-2016, 09:42 PM
(26-09-2016 11:44 AM)Astreja Wrote:  

...... Here's just one of the many sites I found in 5 seconds of Google searching that totally dismantle his so-called proofs. ......
The disproofs in the internet are not scientific, they are just wishful thinking. Simply said: the atheistic mocking and bullying they are.
26-09-2016, 09:46 PM
(Springy G does a screen capture of post #448)

Now, where should I send this nice file entitled "theBorg slanders an innocent bystander.png"? Researchgate, perhaps? *evil grin*
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user