Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
26-09-2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?
(26-09-2016 09:42 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The disproofs in the internet are not scientific, they are just wishful thinking. Simply said: the atheistic mocking and bullying they are.

You deserve all the mocking you get, theBorg. You've been behaving badly since the day you stumbled in here, and all you've given us is a tired old myth that the rest of us outgrew years ago. You have nothing that we want and you have nothing that we need.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
26-09-2016, 09:54 PM (This post was last modified: 26-09-2016 10:31 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(26-09-2016 09:39 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(26-09-2016 05:32 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  .... No, shut up fuckface. .....
Do not confuse me with your wife!
I'm trying to decide if I should roll my eyes at that incredibly shitty attempt at a comeback/insult, the fact that I'm not married and now your delusional ass is just inventing entire people, or that that was your response to being told to grow the fuck up and stop acting like a damn 5 year old.

Congratulations! You managed to make your self look like a fuckin' idiot 3 times in a single sentence. I'd be impressed if ..ya know...your incompetence surprised me in the least. Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
26-09-2016, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 26-09-2016 10:34 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(26-09-2016 09:42 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The disproofs in the internet are not scientific, they are just wishful thinking.
Said the idiot that forgot that his fucking opening post is a "disproof" from the internet, that repeatedly posts videos from the internet as if they were arguments, and can't answer a single basic godsdamn question without taking it from some source he found.......on the goddamn internet.

Fuckin' 'ell. How stupid ARE you?

That's not even mentioning that you have repeatedly demonstrated time and again that you don't even know how science works or what it even is, let alone how to spot it. On a web page your probably didn't even bother to read you dishonest chuckle fuck.

So ..so let me get this right: A detailed, well written, and fairly comprehensive explanation of why Thomas Aquinas was wrong (arguments against his thinking by the way that have been around for centuries, which because you're a fucking idiot I'll helpfully point out is LONGER THEN THE MOTHERFUCKING INTERNET) is NOT scientific... HOWEVER ... a shitty 9 minute video of some dumbass in a robe talking nonsense IS scientific? Tell me shithead how do you define "scientific"? Is it by chance ..."all things that agree with me and nothing that does not"? 'Cause it's starting to seem that way.

Again I have to ask: How fucking stupid are you?

(26-09-2016 09:42 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Simply said: the atheistic mocking and bullying they are.
Shouldn't something that's said simply.... oh I dunno...make some kinda fuckin' sense in the language it's said in, you illiterate moron.

Honestly before you eventually run crying from this forum you really have to teach me how a person can so effectively bury his head in the sand while also having his head stuffed up his own ass. Like ...do you pour a few buckets of sand in your gaping asshole and then shove your head up there or do you like... shove your head so far up your ass it comes back out your own mouth somehow and then you just start headbutting a beach till it just kinda...works out for ya?
You're plugging your ears so hard your fingers are touching. The fact it ain't making your brain work any worse should be concerning to you. Drinking Beverage

Now.....
[Image: oie_13101219IRwqnK3J.gif]

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
26-09-2016, 10:41 PM
(26-09-2016 09:42 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The disproofs in the internet are not scientific, they are just wishful thinking.

For fuck sake man one of his 5 proofs is freakin' Creationism. This is an idea that has been so incredibly disproven, debunked, and destroyed that it can't even be brought up in a Science class in most of the educated world. But THAT is scientific to you?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

26-09-2016, 10:46 PM
(26-09-2016 09:52 PM)Astreja Wrote:  You deserve all the mocking you get, theBorg. You've been behaving badly since the day you stumbled in here, and all you've given us is a tired old myth that the rest of us outgrew years ago. You have nothing that we want and you have nothing that we need.

He's a drunk man trying to sell water to a bunch of sober people like it's high grade tequila, and getting frustrated that we all see through his bullshit. It's kinda amusing really.

26-09-2016, 10:48 PM
Just like any new theory in Science faces envy confrontation, the acceptance of the True God is facing the opposition. But the times are changing, the spiritual has come into the Physics ("human sacrifice in CERN"), so to be "more learned" in spiritual matters is of upmost importance. Hereby one must start by becoming the True Christian through the Holy action in the Eastern Orthodox Church.

26-09-2016, 10:53 PM
There are no "True Christians." You're all poseurs, each and every damn one of you, from the kid at his first communion to the top patriarch in the Eastern Fucking Orthodox Church. None of you can show any empirical evidence of your god. None of you can do any real miracles. Fakes, the lot of you.
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
26-09-2016, 10:56 PM
(26-09-2016 10:46 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  He's a drunk man trying to sell water to a bunch of sober people like it's high grade tequila, and getting frustrated that we all see through his bullshit. It's kinda amusing really.

He's not even a happy drunk. He's more the type who stumbles around the tavern, knocks things off tables, and starts fights with the biker gang at the end of the bar.
26-09-2016, 11:50 PM (This post was last modified: 26-09-2016 11:55 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(26-09-2016 10:48 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Just like any new theory in Science faces envy confrontation, the acceptance of the True God is facing the opposition.
1.) So a nearly 2000 year old idea is "new" is it? Drinking Beverage
2.) For something to be considered a theory in science it requires demonstrable, testable, falsifiable, and independently verifiable EVIDENCE. Evidence is that thing we keep requesting you show that you keep failing to produce.
3.)The only opposition your bullshit god and stupid shitty cult is facing is with reality boy. And it's losing, hence why religious attendance even in your little cult is falling.

So in summery you have no evidence to make it a theory and thus it's not. It's been around for centuries so it's not new.

Stop being such a fuckwit, words have actual recognized usages and you just can't make up your own on the spot cause the real ones don't work for you. Your bullshit ain't science, ain't a theory, and it ain't new.

(26-09-2016 10:48 PM)theBorg Wrote:  But the times are changing, the spiritual has come into the Physics
No it has not, stop making up nonsense and stop lying. It's pathetic, and getting tedious you peasant.

(26-09-2016 10:48 PM)theBorg Wrote:  so to be "more learned" in spiritual matters is of upmost importance.
No it's not, "spiritualism" doesn't power my fucking computer, repair my furnace, or pay my bills in fact it doesn't seem to do fuck all (outside of producing idiots it seems) let alone end up as the utmost importance. You know what's of the utmost importance? Getting an ACTUAL fuckin' education. Take yourself for example: if you got an education, learned the basics of reason, logic, and science you would not be such a fucking idiot. you would actually know what the burden of proof is and why it's used, you would know what a theory is and what evidence is. Hell now I don't wanna get crazy here but you might even learn what the word "new" actually means!
Basically if you spent less time daydreaming about sucking the cock of your imaginary friend Jesus and more time actually thinking and getting an education you might not be stupid enough to spend your time on an atheist forum trying to convince people who are all demonstrably smarter, and here for the very fact they don't believe you, than you that your bed time stories are real and that's not just good for you it's good for all of us because then we don't have to put up with your stupidity.

(26-09-2016 10:48 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Hereby one must start by becoming the True Christian through the Holy action in the Eastern Orthodox Church.
No one must really not. Does it just like...bother you that there are people out there that are not stupid enough to fall for the same fiction you did? Does it bruise your ego?

Oh and I got a good laugh out of you posting internet videos after saying stuff on the internet doesn't count. Moron.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
27-09-2016, 12:07 AM
(26-09-2016 10:53 PM)Astreja Wrote:  ..... None of you can show any empirical evidence of your god. ......
Wishful thinking! See:
[Image: Circular-1-atheism+copy.jpg]