Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
28-09-2016, 11:04 PM
RE: Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?
(28-09-2016 10:56 PM)Astreja Wrote:  .......
You really are a gullible little twerp.
I am just the informator here. Look,
Miracle of Lanciano.

Since 1574, various investigations of varying degrees of detail have been conducted upon the elements:

February 17, 1574 by Msgr. Antonio Gaspar Rodríguez
1636 by Father Serafino from Scanno
October 23, 1777 by Bishop Gervasone
October 26, 1886 by Bishop Petrarca
1971 and 1981, by Odoardo Linoli

Linoli's examination

The examination[2] in 1971 was performed by Odoardo Linoli, a professor in anatomy and pathological histology as well as chemistry and clinical microscopy, and former head of the Laboratory of Pathological Anatomy at the Hospital of Arezzo.[3] He was assisted by Ruggero Bertelli, a retired professor of human anatomy at the University of Siena. The report was published in Quaderni Sclavo di Diagnostica Clinica e di Laboratori in 1971.[3][4]

https://en.wikipedia.org
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2016, 11:10 PM
(28-09-2016 10:45 PM)Astreja Wrote:  .........
(28-09-2016 09:55 PM)theBorg Wrote:  In a fight the one to blame is the starter.

And you started this thread, and you have told lies about atheists. You have only yourself to blame.
The "starter" means here "the one, who the first performed the personal sin." See: a mother gave birth to the Hitler. Hitler murdered the Jews. But the mother is innocent.
28-09-2016, 11:24 PM
(28-09-2016 09:55 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(27-09-2016 11:31 AM)SYZ Wrote:  It's good to see the civility, respect for others, and decorum that Christianity engenders ain't it? No
In a fight the one to blame is the starter. I was insulted, then I replied to teach a lesson in good manners. Capisce?

"But moooooooooom he started it!" Again a hilariously stupid response after being accused of being a snot nosed 5 year old. Honestly you are impressively stupid.

Boy you couldn't teach a rock to play dead. That said I'm not bothered by your little failed attempt at wit int he slightest and not only because all you did is make yourself look like a simpleton. I find it more than a little amusing that in this entire exchange you and I have had you have failed to even TRY to address any of my criticisms.

The more evasive you act the more you show yourself to be the coward you are.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
28-09-2016, 11:28 PM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2016 11:34 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(28-09-2016 10:05 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Your sentence assumes, what the energy-momentum conservation law is always present.

Oh goodie, do please open that box!! Ignore the fact I've written trap all over it, and just pop that sucker open.

Open it! Open it! Open it! Open it!

I'll give you a hint: The Law of Cause and Effect.

28-09-2016, 11:33 PM
(28-09-2016 09:50 PM)theBorg Wrote:  Here are some problems the secular science faces:

I"I don't know therefor god." Is literally the most idiotically beginner mistake a person can make on this subject.
It used to be at one point that science didn't know how lightning worked and guess what? It wasn't a fuckin' god you idiot.

Oh and you can stop calling it "secular science" and just call it "Science" as there are no other kinds of science, just "science" and "bullshit masquerading as science".

28-09-2016, 11:34 PM
I need to see the raw data from the DNA analysis done on the allegedly miraculous eucharist. I think it's just human blood, or a mixture of blood and pigment and some other crap.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-09-2016, 11:36 PM
(28-09-2016 11:10 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The "starter" means here "the one, who the first performed the personal sin."

In this case, the "sin" occurred when you signed up at this forum for the express purpose of spamming your shit pseudoscience all over the board in multiple threads.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
28-09-2016, 11:40 PM
(28-09-2016 10:49 PM)theBorg Wrote:  It is the friendly lesson in good manners.
Awwww must be fun trying to rewrite history. Only a christian can act like a cunt and pretend it's for their good. Just like the only way to teach cooking is to burn every thing you make right?

Be honest kid, do you REALLY think anyone's gonna buy so blatant a lie as that? I mean....I don't even care that tried and failed to display some wit, foul language and shit like that don't bother me in the least, but at least have some balls boy. Own that shit, don't try and lie your way outta it.

No damn balls on you I swear. Drinking Beverage

28-09-2016, 11:45 PM
(28-09-2016 10:54 PM)theBorg Wrote:  There is the regular miraculous event: every year, in known time, the Holy Fire comes down in the Jerusalem. And the miraculous EM filed was registered by scientific apparatus.
[Image: are-you-serious.gif]
You are not THAT gullible. There is no fuckin' way you can be THAT stupid. No, just no. No way.

28-09-2016, 11:46 PM
(28-09-2016 11:40 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(28-09-2016 10:49 PM)theBorg Wrote:  It is the friendly lesson in good manners.
Awwww must be fun trying to rewrite history. Only a christian can act like a cunt and pretend it's for their good. Just like the only way to teach cooking is to burn every thing you make right?

Be honest kid, do you REALLY think anyone's gonna buy so blatant a lie as that? I mean....I don't even care that tried and failed to display some wit, foul language and shit like that don't bother me in the least, but at least have some balls boy. Own that shit, don't try and lie your way outta it.

No damn balls on you I swear. Drinking Beverage

Or, he's perfectly fine with being a lying asshole, because straight faced lying for Jesus is perfectly acceptable within his warped morality. Then when others get hostile at him for being said lying shitbag, he turtles up into a smiling faux martyr in order to milk that Jesus persecution complex. He's fueling his own feedback loop.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post