Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
30-09-2016, 02:17 AM
RE: Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it?
(30-09-2016 01:23 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Do you understand what I have written in this post?

$5 says he doesn't. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2016, 05:20 AM
(29-09-2016 08:46 PM)theBorg Wrote:  
(29-09-2016 02:11 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  Not necessarily dumb.

Credulous? Certainly! 100%
If they produce the Holy Fire by themselves, they are more advanced in a head, than all atheists put together. How come, what they are not simply "dumb" from all these dogmatic praying, rituals???

If they are very credulous, then why they found to be well in this deceitful world? Why are they scientists, business-owners, presidents like -Eastern Orthodox Christian- Vladimir Putin?
[Image: cbb13db6028e1f261f6f7874d76ee446.jpg]

Vladimir Putin is your example of a Christian? Facepalm

You are are simply a credulous troll, I'm sure any theist reading this thread is turning three shades of red from embarrassment from what you're doing here.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
30-09-2016, 05:21 AM
(30-09-2016 01:23 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  ....... not that Thomas Aquinas's own formulations proved it, but someone's translation of what he said into modern English .......
Someone does not translate, but adds own understanding and the satanic agenda, which is bullying and mocking of religion.
[Image: mocking-religion.jpg]
30-09-2016, 05:27 AM
(30-09-2016 02:17 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(30-09-2016 01:23 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Do you understand what I have written in this post?

$5 says he doesn't. Drinking Beverage

Before i read his reply (trust me!!!!) i thought "10$ on more preaching".

You can send me 4€ per mail please.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
30-09-2016, 05:27 AM
(30-09-2016 05:21 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(30-09-2016 01:23 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  ....... not that Thomas Aquinas's own formulations proved it, but someone's translation of what he said into modern English .......
Someone does not translate, but adds own understanding and the satanic agenda, which is bullying and mocking of religion.

Religion deserves all the mockery it gets, and more. If you feel bullied and mocked here you are free to leave at any time. If you continue to post irrational, unsupported beliefs then you can expect to be mocked for every post. Respect must be earned and believing in fairy tales is not a path to respect here.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
30-09-2016, 05:32 AM
(30-09-2016 05:27 AM)unfogged Wrote:  ..... Respect must be earned and believing in fairy tales is not a path to respect here.
And then the Heaven will be my reward?
30-09-2016, 05:35 AM
(30-09-2016 05:32 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(30-09-2016 05:27 AM)unfogged Wrote:  ..... Respect must be earned and believing in fairy tales is not a path to respect here.
And then the Heaven will be my reward?

30-09-2016, 05:42 AM
According to Newton's first law, in the inertial reference system the bodies are moving with acceleration, if an another body acts on it through the force. Looking into the past we always see these acting forces. But because the time has a beginning, at the first moment the bodies were moved by force by the God. Hereby He is not moved by the force, because the infinite sequence of "force movers" is not possible.
30-09-2016, 05:47 AM
(30-09-2016 05:35 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(30-09-2016 05:32 AM)theBorg Wrote:  And then the Heaven will be my reward?
So, "no afterlife" then. Has the atheistic community the material "reward" for becoming atheist?
30-09-2016, 05:52 AM
(30-09-2016 05:42 AM)theBorg Wrote:  According to Newton's first law, in the inertial reference system the bodies are moving with acceleration, if an another body acts on it through the force. Looking into the past we always see these acting forces. But because the time has a beginning,

prove that time had a beginning

Quote:at the first moment the bodies were moved by force by the God.

prove that it was any god, let alone the one you believe in

Quote:Hereby He is not moved by the force, because the infinite sequence of "force movers" is not possible.

That is called special pleading. If there was no time then your god could not act. If there was some other kind of time that allowed your god to act then it could allow some other natural force to act. All you've done is identified something that is not understood and slapped a god label on it to let you stop thinking about it and assume you have an answer. You don't. "God" doesn't explain anything, it is just another way to say "unknown" without the discomfort of admitting that you do not know.

Sometimes "I do not know" is the best, most honest answer.