Evenheathen you may have it bad in Kansas, but in Iowa....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2014, 01:02 PM
RE: Evenheathen you may have it bad in Kansas, but in Iowa....
Glad I escaped from Iowa years ago...oh, wait...I am now in TX after 20+ years in SC...shit. Perhaps not an escape, just better weather. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-04-2014, 01:09 PM
That article is completely wrong in its implication for how the Supreme Court would rule on the issue.

The Supreme Court WILL shut this bill down since it violates both the 1st and the 14th amendment. There is no question on that, the Supreme Court is the one that declared that the separation of church and state and religious liberty guaranteed by the 1st amendment is enforced upon the states as well and is not going to overturn that landmark ruling anytime soon.

[Image: giphy.gif]
13-04-2014, 01:15 PM
(13-04-2014 01:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Glad I escaped from Iowa years ago...oh, wait...I am now in TX after 20+ years in SC...shit. Perhaps not an escape, just better weather. Undecided

Even so, it was probably a good move. Smile

[Image: DesMoines.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
13-04-2014, 06:10 PM
News flash! KANSAS TAKES BACK THE LEAD!

"Three people were killed in shootings Sunday afternoon at a Jewish community center and at a Jewish elderly care home in a Kansas Citysuburb, and a suspect has been taken into custody, authorities said.

Police said they did not have a motive for the shootings, but were not ruling out the possibility that the shootings were a hate crime."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-k...0581.story

ALL HEIL RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE, ITS THE CHRISTIAN THING TO DO Shocking Weeping

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
13-04-2014, 07:25 PM
Dodgy

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
13-04-2014, 09:44 PM
when everything goes belly up down there y'all can come stay with me in cananadaland if ya want
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
13-04-2014, 09:51 PM
You're all killing my buzz

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

14-04-2014, 11:07 AM
And another politician embarrasses our nation! Dodgy
How do we keep electing these imbeciles? Undecided

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
14-04-2014, 11:19 AM
(13-04-2014 06:10 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  News flash! KANSAS TAKES BACK THE LEAD!

"Three people were killed in shootings Sunday afternoon at a Jewish community center and at a Jewish elderly care home in a Kansas Citysuburb, and a suspect has been taken into custody, authorities said.

Police said they did not have a motive for the shootings, but were not ruling out the possibility that the shootings were a hate crime."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-k...0581.story

ALL HEIL RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE, ITS THE CHRISTIAN THING TO DO Shocking Weeping
Not ruling out the possibility of a hate crime? Of course it's a hate crime. Two different Jewish facilities, unrelated victims... I can't imagine what else it would be. Sad

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.