Poll: Have you ever had a dream about another TTA member?
Yes
No
I don't remember my dreams.
The dancing banana won't let me.
[Show Results]

Ever do this?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2016, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2016 11:04 AM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Ever do this?
I have a recurring dream where I holler "Belay on?" as I prepare to descend into the abyss only to see JohhnyC peer over the edge to say "There is no void. There is only Gwynnies." What do you think it means?

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-11-2016, 11:08 AM
(28-11-2016 11:01 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I have a recurring dream where I holler "Belay on?" as I prepare to descend into the abyss only to see JohhnyC peer over the edge to say "There is no void. There is only Gwynnies." What do you think it means?

It means HoC has fully indoctrinated you into The Church of Gwynnie and TTA Saints. Wink Tongue
28-11-2016, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2016 01:12 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-11-2016 11:08 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 11:01 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I have a recurring dream where I holler "Belay on?" as I prepare to descend into the abyss only to see JohhnyC peer over the edge to say "There is no void. There is only Gwynnies." What do you think it means?

It means HoC has fully indoctrinated you into The Church of Gwynnie and TTA Saints. Wink Tongue

Thanks. I was hoping it didn't mean I was homo. He was dressed in leather and wearing high heels with the most badass tattoo on his left forearm. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

#sigh
28-11-2016, 11:29 AM
I remember my dreams rarely. They're always disconnected anyway. Other people seem to have super detailed dreams almost like movies, with plot lines and everything. My plots are usually at the level of that I don't have pants. There are two varieties. One in which I must hide and the other in which everyone seems to think it's completely normal.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
28-11-2016, 12:17 PM
(28-11-2016 11:29 AM)morondog Wrote:  I remember my dreams rarely. They're always disconnected anyway. Other people seem to have super detailed dreams almost like movies, with plot lines and everything. My plots are usually at the level of that I don't have pants. There are two varieties. One in which I must hide and the other in which everyone seems to think it's completely normal.

Tell me about your mother.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-11-2016, 12:32 PM
Off the top of my head, I've dreamed about 4 or 5 TTA members, and that would be a conservative estimate. Even if I don't know what you look like, my imagination constructs an image for you. To some extent, I'm sure it fills in the gap for personality traits as well.
[+] 6 users Like Aliza's post
28-11-2016, 12:37 PM
(28-11-2016 12:32 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Off the top of my head, I've dreamed about 4 or 5 TTA members, and that would be a conservative estimate. Even if I don't know what you look like, my imagination constructs an image for you. To some extent, I'm sure it fills in the gap for personality traits as well.

Don't worry Aliza... I won't divulge our secret.

And again, thank you... it was great. Drinking Beverage

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 5 users Like SYZ's post
28-11-2016, 12:39 PM
(28-11-2016 12:37 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 12:32 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Off the top of my head, I've dreamed about 4 or 5 TTA members, and that would be a conservative estimate. Even if I don't know what you look like, my imagination constructs an image for you. To some extent, I'm sure it fills in the gap for personality traits as well.

Don't worry Aliza... I won't divulge our secret.

And again, thank you... it was great. Drinking Beverage

It was great, wasn't it? Blush
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
28-11-2016, 01:52 PM
i rarely remember dreams, but I had one so vivid a few years ago. It was a "down the rabbit hole" experience. A tree next to a house had tipped over and exposed a cave under the stump and also the house, that could have been scary but was quite the opposite. It was well lit with colors of light, fantastic shapes, paths, stairs. I wondered on down and after a while the dream came to an end, but all the colors and shapes and the idea of an underground wonderland were quite vivid.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
29-11-2016, 01:25 AM
(28-11-2016 12:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 11:29 AM)morondog Wrote:  I remember my dreams rarely. They're always disconnected anyway. Other people seem to have super detailed dreams almost like movies, with plot lines and everything. My plots are usually at the level of that I don't have pants. There are two varieties. One in which I must hide and the other in which everyone seems to think it's completely normal.

Tell me about your mother.

She's 5 feet high and will beat the shit outta you if you look at her funny.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.