Ever eaten something that made you sick?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2014, 02:58 PM
Ever eaten something that made you sick?
I spent the last 3 days making my own pizzas.

After finishing the dough I noticed that I no longer had tomatoe juice, but fresh tomatoes.

So I decided to make my own tomatoe juice with mentioned tomatoes and some spices.

After eating this pizza I know feel like I am being eaten alive by a billion ants in my stomache.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
13-11-2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Ever eaten something that made you sick?
Food poisoning is serious stuff.
It's not just a matter of a stomach ache, it can lead to all sorts of problems, including death.
Go see a doctor pronto.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
13-11-2014, 03:29 PM
(13-11-2014 02:58 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I spent the last 3 days making my own pizzas.

After finishing the dough I noticed that I no longer had tomatoe juice, but fresh tomatoes.

So I decided to make my own tomatoe juice with mentioned tomatoes and some spices.

After eating this pizza I know feel like I am being eaten alive by a billion ants in my stomache.

Yeah dont mess around with that. Go to the dr.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
13-11-2014, 03:29 PM
Re: Ever eaten something that made you sick?
What spices? It may also be reflux. But yeah, you need to see a doctor.
13-11-2014, 03:34 PM
I haven't eaten anything in memory which made me sick, I do remember many eons ago it was a 40+ day and I was walking home desperate for a drink: there was a creek with a puddle of water; it looked clear and so obviously it was clean ( Dodgy ) and I decided to take a handful to drink to tide my way; the next two or three days were filled with a high fever, vomiting and diarrhoea.
Of course, I never admitted this to my parents who couldn't figure it out...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-11-2014, 03:35 PM
local news today ran this story

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/me...ili/nh6PR/

One of the people said the IV helped them to feel better quicker.

so, unless you like stomach pain and being in the bathroom for exteneded perriods of time, I would go and get that cleared up right away just for sake of comfort.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
13-11-2014, 04:53 PM
Too many times. First one was too many sour cream potato chips. I threw them all up, and now cannot even handle the smell of sour cream.

My first attempt at frying chicken turned out a little pinker than planned. Spent a couple of hours in the fetal position feeling like a giant was trying to crush my entire mid section. On the plus side, throwing up relieved the pain for a while.

The second time was some bad ground beef when we grilled burgers. Spent 24hrs wishing I could just die. Not even joking. couldn't even keep down a sip of Gatorade, my body hurt everywhere, I had nothing left to throw up but my body felt otherwise. Finally went to the doctor, got two shots in my ass, slept like a baby.

Shit ain't no fun No

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
13-11-2014, 05:46 PM
Holy shit. I just read the title of this thread, "Ever get eaten by somebody that made you sick?" . Undecided

No comment. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 6 users Like kim's post
14-11-2014, 03:42 AM
My wife chose a dessert off a sushi train setup that she then shared with me (I'm Adam to her Eve in this story). We both ended up incapacitated for the next 12-24 hours. Always ask for a fresh desert Wink

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
14-11-2014, 01:13 PM
Got sick after eating mussels twice before it settled in I should probably avoid eating them again.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.