Ever eaten something that made you sick?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: Ever eaten something that made you sick?
got sick from drinking a bottle sloe gin with nothing else when I was in high school with friends skipping school.

cough syrup, red candy, red soda drinks, ...ugh most of it still makes me ill just to think about it 30 years later.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2014, 01:39 PM
Oh yea,I remember sloe gin. Riding the red comet.

Never mistake the grandeur of the cosmos for god.
14-11-2014, 03:21 PM
I ate cajun sun flower seeds as a teenager. Incidentally I got sick with a bad stomach bug the same day. I haven't been able to eat anything cajun again.
14-11-2014, 04:03 PM
It was angel cake with raspberry topping. Shortly after going to bed (not even being asleep for an hour or two) I woke up and vomited all over the person sleeping next to me.

That person being LegendofLink.

Sorry man. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
14-11-2014, 04:25 PM
I almost ate some pussy that I am sure would have made me sick but once I smelled it I quickly pulled away.
14-11-2014, 04:28 PM
Your flaw was calling it juice and not sauce, therefore getting you sick.

One Halloween as a kid I happened to get an extraordinary amount of Dots that were just Reds and Oranges.. no yellows or greens... And I kept eating them in amazement at these color rarities.

In a couple hours I was then sick, and not to my surprise, wound up throwing up red liquid

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
14-11-2014, 04:38 PM
(14-11-2014 04:28 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Your flaw was calling it juice and not sauce, therefore getting you sick.

One Halloween as a kid I happened to get an extraordinary amount of Dots that were just Reds and Oranges.. no yellows or greens... And I kept eating them in amazement at these color rarities.

In a couple hours I was then sick, and not to my surprise, wound up throwing up red liquid

newbie parenting moment- my 4 year old was at a Memorial Day party and figured out how to con the hostess into giving her extra red licorice by telling that she was delivering to other kids.

That night After I put her to bed, I heard a REALLY LOUD THUMP, I rushed to her room, found her on the floor, saying her head hurt then she started vomiting red everywhere. Panic set in immediately and I rushed her to the hospital because I always heard the warnings about head injuries, vomiting, and the red made me think blood.

not a damn thing wrong with her except ate a giant bag of candy by herself. LOL. she wont eat red licorice anymore. Smile

apparently, she just fell out of bed with a mountain of books she had in her bed with her.

[+] 3 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
14-11-2014, 05:23 PM
A pizza from my favourite beer hall, I had been drinking a fair bit afterwards that night but i'm pretty sure it was the food. Fun night until i got home...Rainbow Vomit
The worst part was the bathroom had just been cleaned....then cleaned again just before i puked a second time. Sorry mum.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
14-11-2014, 05:27 PM
(14-11-2014 01:29 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  got sick from drinking a bottle sloe gin with nothing else when I was in high school with friends skipping school.

cough syrup, red candy, red soda drinks, ...ugh most of it still makes me ill just to think about it 30 years later.

My first drunk was half a bottle of sloe gin and some beer. Dumb plan to drink with someone who wasn't a first-timer. I threw up everything but my spleen and was hung over for three days. I didn't drink again for three years.

My early career as a bartender was challenging every time I had to pour slow gin...the smell made my stomach roll.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-11-2014, 05:29 PM
(14-11-2014 05:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-11-2014 01:29 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  got sick from drinking a bottle sloe gin with nothing else when I was in high school with friends skipping school.

My first drunk was half a bottle of sloe gin and some beer. Dumb plan to drink with someone who wasn't a first-timer. I threw up everything but my spleen and was hung over for three days. I didn't drink again for three years.

My early career as a bartender was challenging every time I had to pour slow gin...the smell made my stomach roll.

oh yeah. i know that feeling.