Ever eaten something that made you sick?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2014, 02:15 AM
RE: Ever eaten something that made you sick?
I must have an iron stomach. I've never had any major problems from eating questionable food before. I'm pretty sure the first time I really drank alcohol I had alcohol poisoning. That was fucking terrible. I was 15 and stupid. I've also got sick from eating too much once. My wife's lasagna was too good. I felt fucking terrible...miserable, but didn't feel the urge to vomit. I forced myself to, though.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
15-11-2014, 04:53 AM
RE: Ever eaten something that made you sick?
Having been beaten to it to reply with the lewdness that the innuendo in the thread title screams out for, I'll have to give a serious answer.

Loadsa times.

Cherries, peas and other things picked from the garden that I should have been collecting rather than scoffing in copious quantities.

The piece of putrid rubber that the school told us was liver.

Chocolate, cakes, other forms of over indulgence.

Food poisoning in Paris. So bad that you're thinking you're going to die and then hoping that you are.

Cherries, peas, egg sandwiches and liver are still no go areas for me... proving the effectiveness of aversion therapy.

My uncle used to work for Cadburys in Birmingham and told me that they have a policy that newbies are told they can eat as much as they like.

They usually do... once!

Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post