Ever since I used this password to lock my phone ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: Ever since I used this password to lock my phone ...
(31-12-2013 10:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My phone spends most of its time in the bottom of my purse with the volume turned off. Especially on weekends. Land line has the ringer turned off, only use it for faxes.

Idea

This may be worthy of a poll.

Are atheists less likely to use a smart[sic] phone?

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2013, 10:21 PM
(31-12-2013 10:07 PM)Heathen Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 10:03 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I have a cell phone, but it is a flip phone tracfone. Much cheaper than a landline!

A flip phone.... hmmm..... OK, you only get a half-portion of my disdain. If you leave it at home on a table more than half the time, you'll get none. Wink

I do, I do! But.... Mostly by accident Blush

It's the best way to get ahold of my husband if we are both at work, so it's useful for that outside the house. Basically the thing makes calls, and sends texts, that's all I need. And rarely at that Cool
31-12-2013, 10:29 PM
I use a smart phone. That's what I'm using right now to comment this. I run my ig and Facebook from here. My computer is for gaming. Lol
31-12-2013, 10:30 PM
Oh, I have a smart phone because I am an electronic gadget geek, I just don't have it perma-attached to my person.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
31-12-2013, 10:31 PM
Well, Ok then. I think I must be getting soft. Last summer I almost got talked into one.

[gotta stay tough, they will be able to find you, must resist, phones are evil, stay firm, don't give in, phones are evil, keep control, facebook is of the devil, don't give in.... whew..... it's alright, it's over now, stay calm]

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes Heathen's post
01-01-2014, 02:44 AM
My phone provides me with far too much readily accessible information to be tossed out. Additionally, it serves as my navigation guide when I'm traveling to unfamiliar waters, and streams music to the stereo in my truck. However, I do not text message. Too much fucking work to send a simple message. If you want to convey information to me which I will get and respond to, then call me. Also, I don't check voicemails, so, yeah..call me twice if need be.

I have also been known to ignore phone calls. People freak out if they can't get a hold of you nowadays. When I was a bit younger, if you called someone and they didn't answer, you just tried later. Now people get mad at you. "I TRIED CALLING YOU THREE TIMES, AND YOU DIDN'T ANSWER!"...Umm, yeah, your point?

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
01-01-2014, 05:53 AM
Yeah, I start to recall the days when I had nothing to do, I would then draw something ...
[Image: 763cc1a7jw1ec49tcuhu9j20c82bwwlw.jpg]

Want something? Then do something.
[+] 2 users Like HU.Junyuan's post
01-01-2014, 06:28 AM
I've got a cheap cell/track phone for emergencies ONLY ! I rarely turn it on and then only when Hospice is with my wife. Nobody has the number besides them , so I dont really use it.

Came in handy when I needed a tow truck for the bike.

However other people constantly yaking, drives me mad and I will always turn around or get up and leave them to their call. I feel the people in front of me deserve more respect than to wait untill I'm done talking shit on the phone, and I expect the same courtesy from others..... if not , than adios , and they can chase me down if they want to talk again.
01-01-2014, 06:46 AM
I have no idea if people even have landlines here... My mom hasn't even had a landline for about 4 years. Cell phones are the way to go! But I'm not a fan of using them at dinner and such.

My phone is usually on do not disturb haha
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
01-01-2014, 10:04 AM
I've noticed that cell phones are what people use these days when they feel uncomfortable. It's really common to see people pull out a phone when they can't think of anything else to talk about. (Yeah, I'm guilty..)

I'm not for upgrading though. I'm going to run my iphone 4 to the ground! It's probably got another 4 or more years on it I hope Smile