Ever thought of a Dream Interpretation Board?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2013, 08:18 AM
RE: Ever thought of a Dream Interpretation Board?
(04-05-2013 08:14 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  You've fallen WAY behind on the Egor front, CTS.

He recently came to the conclusion that Jewbus was bullshit too, along with his religion.

You forgot one thing. You forgot the "this week" part. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating Yogi, CAAT-LY.
Assistant Manager, Vice Detection, Whoville : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-05-2013, 08:20 AM
(04-05-2013 08:18 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(04-05-2013 08:14 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  You've fallen WAY behind on the Egor front, CTS.

He recently came to the conclusion that Jewbus was bullshit too, along with his religion.

You forgot one thing. You forgot the "this week" part. Weeping

[Image: 31332015.jpg]

but in my defence, with the way Egor flip-flops, one day might just be WAY behind, information wise.

[Image: peacock-spider-dance-o.gif]
The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
04-05-2013, 08:24 AM
And Bucky is quick for the draw! Laughat

I'm not behind; I've projected myself ahead... about two months from now. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
04-05-2013, 08:26 AM
Pre-emptive anticipation of Egors inevitable "Re-Jewsusification"?

Clever.

[Image: peacock-spider-dance-o.gif]
The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
04-05-2013, 01:03 PM

(04-05-2013 05:38 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  No what a silly idea.

Silly idea? What about psychological interpretations? You have a personal issues board, you have a mental health board?

Oh well, Dream Views, Spiritual Forums, Dream Moods, and Dream Bible, are pretty busy forums, so I'll just find my dreamers there.
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2013, 01:05 PM

(04-05-2013 07:48 AM)Chas Wrote:  Let's have it right beside the phrenology board, the astrology board, the homeopathy board, and the ouija board. Dodgy

Well...now that you mention it...yeah. Consider
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2013, 03:51 PM
Egor you can happily start threads. A whole board - we'd need to have a justification for that. Like, that lots of threads on those sorts of topics were popular and were spread over other parts of the forum, and would make sense to group in one place.

Suggest just make a thread for now, if it's important to you, it's a good place to get started. Um... remember we're gonna be skeptical Wink
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
04-05-2013, 05:27 PM
I WANNA GWYNNIES SUBFORUM!!!!1111!,

Blush...sorry. Couldn't resist. Cool

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
04-05-2013, 05:42 PM
(04-05-2013 01:03 PM)Egor Wrote:  Silly idea? What about psychological interpretations? You have a personal issues board, you have a mental health board?

Oh well, Dream Views, Spiritual Forums, Dream Moods, and Dream Bible, are pretty busy forums, so I'll just find my dreamers there.

If it's something that you are intending to be continually involved in we could make a stickied thread in Health and Psychology where people can post their dreams for you (or others) to interpret. If it's popular then great and if it isn't it's no effort to unsticky it.

A whole section may be a little excessive as there doesn't seem to be large interest in it.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
04-05-2013, 06:05 PM
Just make a "woo-woo" section ....
All Gordon's stuff can be in one place.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating Yogi, CAAT-LY.
Assistant Manager, Vice Detection, Whoville : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post