Ever thought of a Dream Interpretation Board?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2013, 01:33 AM

RE: Ever thought of a Dream Interpretation Board?
(05-05-2013 12:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Wow, you are more money hungry then I initially thought.

So? Wait until you see how I do the interpretation, I'm not giving that away out of the goodness of my heart. Maybe the first would be free and then $2.99 thereafter or something like that.

Quote:Consider It has potential, and it would only be taking money from the stupid people that believe in that shit anyway..
There certainly is no shortage of stupid people on this planet (and in America) too.

You say that, but just you wait until you have a dream that blows you away and you'll know that it's more than just neurons firing in your head. But you know what, I'll never say I told you so. Even if I knew it was you who was submitting the request, I wouldn't even mention I know you from TTA, and I'd never mention to anyone that you ever contacted me.

Professional psychics are more confidential than priests. On my computer, I keep all my client files encrypted in case there's ever a break in and my computer is stolen.

I say all that so you will know who you can trust when the big one hits. And it will. At least once in your life, it will.

Quote:Market it well and you could maybe make some money Egor.

I already have. Back in 2008, I used to do it professionally. Astrological consultations as well. I know my shit works. That's all I'm saying. Drinking Beverage

Quote:You could do it as one of those text things. "Text STAR to 2555 to receive your horoscope daily!" Text cost 20c a day, $5 cancellation fee
Something like that.

I don't want to be a con. Daily horoscopes for individuals are a waste of time. But you know what? I did my chart yesterday for the first time in a while and it shows exactly what I'm going through. It never ceases to amaze me.
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2013, 01:41 AM
(05-05-2013 01:33 AM)Egor Wrote:  I did my chart yesterday for the first time in a while and it shows exactly what I'm going through. It never ceases to amaze me.

Do you have a transcript of the 'scope ? If you have something sufficiently ambiguous then especially if you're looking for connections it will seem obvious to you that they are there.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2013, 01:53 AM

(05-05-2013 12:47 AM)Peanut Wrote:  I love dream interpretation Big Grin That's why I made my "Dreams" thread. I made it so I could write out my own dreams but for others to post theirs. I like to analyze them.

You'd probably be pretty good at it. You're probably a natural intuitive.

I don't think of dreams as some "cosmic, tell your future" thing; I think of them from a psychological perspective. Not everyone thinks of it that way.

Yeah, the psychological perspective is good for explaining why the elements that are in the dream are there, like if one dreams their house is on fire, that could mean they are concerned about loosing their home. The problem arises when they're not concerned about losing their home, and now they're very concerned that they may be seeing a future event. One has to be able to evaluate a dream for precognitive elements.

Precognition has to be controlled for. Because in a precognitive dream, the symbols mean nothing--they are actual events that are going to occur. One could interpret at dream and think they've nailed it only to realize they were utterly wrong when the dream turns out to be precognitive.

alas, I'm babbling.

Quote:Anyway, I appreciate it when someone enjoys it, too. You could make your own thread with a snazzy title. (My creative "snazzy title generator" is broken at the moment. I will report back when I think of a cool one; It's in there SOMEWHERE.) Mine would still be way cooler Drinking Beverage Cool I don't think there is enough interest in it to warrant a whole sub-forum.

I already know I could never beat your snazzy title generator. It would be like playing chess with Big Blue. Fuhgettaboutit.

You should let me do your chart, Peanut. Just for fun. I gotta break back in, with all the formatting and stuff, so I need a guinea pig. You're a very dynamic personality; You're oddly interesting, young--so your chart hasn't burned out--and you've got some stuff going on in your life. It could be interesting, and of course it would be free.

I don't need your name, but I would need to know the following info:

Date of birth
Time of birth
Place of birth

I don't think there's anything else...nope. Just that, and privacy is gauranteed.

Just one thing: All charts are pretty much balanced in terms of good news and bad. You're probably going to like half of what you read, but you're probably not going to like the other half. I do my shit for real, so be prepared for that.[/quote]
05-05-2013, 01:58 AM

Sorry. Wrong thread. I've been drinking......againBlush

05-05-2013, 01:59 AM
(05-05-2013 01:53 AM)Egor Wrote:  You should let me do your chart, Peanut. Just for fun. I gotta break back in, with all the formatting and stuff, so I need a guinea pig. You're a very dynamic personality; You're oddly interesting, young--so your chart hasn't burned out--and you've got some stuff going on in your life. It could be interesting, and of course it would be free.
I could humor you... Consider

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
05-05-2013, 02:03 AM

(05-05-2013 01:41 AM)morondog Wrote:  Do you have a transcript of the 'scope ? If you have something sufficiently ambiguous then especially if you're looking for connections it will seem obvious to you that they are there.

I have software that generates the chart and transit planets and aspects. I have it on my computer at home. I just found it interesting that Neptune and the Moon were in my third house which has Saturn residing in it in my natal chart.

And I have been very depressed about the communications I've been dealing with, that is, the argument I posted in here for the existence of God. And the moon and Neptune are both in Pisces, which is the constellation most concerned with deep spiritual issues.

I only looked at that today. I had no idea that configuration was there, but I'm feeling better, today. Better than I have been. I believe in the chart this is shown by the moon being almost on its way out of my third house.

I didn't take the time to advance the tranists, which the software I have can do. So, I wasn't able to make a futur prediction.

Oh, and one other thing! Jupiter is sitting smack dab in the middle of my seventh house. The seventh house is about relationships (marriage, friendships, connections, etc). Jupiter is all about good fortune. And look at what has happened to my rep points while all this shit has been going on. Shocking

Now, that's cool. Cool
05-05-2013, 02:10 AM
Wait. I wanna state that I used to be really into astrology and I did my own "sun sign/Moon sign" reading a few years back. (I've outgrown it.) I never had to put in my "place of birth" to get my result.

I'm wondering why you even requested that. That's a little too personal for my liking. I couldn't share all three with you and still think it's anonymous. (I'm a bit of a sleuth on my spare time, and I find stuff out about people that they never thought I'd find out. No. I'm not consulting the stars to find out the information. I'm using bits of information they shared throughout their time on the internet and my powers of deduction and all that good stuff.)

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
05-05-2013, 02:14 AM

(05-05-2013 01:59 AM)Peanut Wrote:  I could humor you... Consider

You should. It's just for fun. And you'd be part of the whole New Orleans thing without even having to travel. I am, after all, a real Louisiana psychic living in a swamp. We fed aligators marshmellows just yesterday. We actually have those trees with hanging moss that the moon is always shining through and making the ground fog glow.

UnsureI was just trying to prove I was more authentic than the New York psychics but now I realize I live in a horror novel. Shocking ...I can't win, can I? Drinking Beverage

If you PM me the info, and send me an e-mail. Just register one in Yahoo if you don't want me to have your real e-mail. It may take a couple of weeks as I plow through the process, but I'll send you a natal chart interpretation as a .pdf file.

You'll get a free reading, and I'll have my process and formatting down. Win-win
05-05-2013, 02:29 AM

(05-05-2013 02:10 AM)Peanut Wrote:  Wait. I wanna state that I used to be really into astrology and I did my own "sun sign/Moon sign" reading a few years back. (I've outgrown it.) I never had to put in my "place of birth" to get my result.

There are all kinds of ways of doing astrology. I use the standard European/Western approach. I'm not sure what kind of reading you're talking about, but one has to know where a person was born to get the degree of the ascendent and the house positions.

Just so you know, I have no idea if that's where you live at this time--so don't tell me. Most people don't live in their birthplace. But, if you can't do it. You can't do it. I understand. The internet is a strange place with a lot of strange people.

Quote:I'm wondering why you even requested that. That's a little too personal for my liking. I couldn't share all three with you and still think it's anonymous. (I'm a bit of a sleuth on my spare time, and I find stuff out about people that they never thought I'd find out. No. I'm not consulting the stars to find out the information. I'm using bits of information they shared throughout their time on the internet and my powers of deduction and all that good stuff.)

I understand. Do keep one thing in mind, you know my real name, my occupation, where I live, generally, my date of birth, and what I look like. And you also know my personality. I don't want this to sound insulting, because I'm sure you're well worth stalking, but I'm too busy, too old, too married, and too professional for that.

Having said that I could be like Giovanni Rabisi in the movie TED. There's just no way to know for sure.

[Image: giovanni-ted.gif]

Seriously though, I fully understand and I can use one of my old client files. Shy
05-05-2013, 07:08 AM
Ya have crazy dreams? That's 'cause ya had pizza before bedtime. There's my interpretation. Thumbsup

The only dreams I credit for anything is my Gwynnie dreams, telling me how I'd feel in her company. And I ain't doing that, soo... good dream. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post