Ever thought of a Dream Interpretation Board?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2013, 07:47 AM
RE: Ever thought of a Dream Interpretation Board?
(04-05-2013 09:36 PM)Egor Wrote:  You think dreams are pseudoscience? Do you think dreams don't occur or don't exist? Do you think the field of psychology is pseudoscience as well. What about psychiatry? Is that off limits to atheists as well. Is that just irrational whooey?

Hey, FSM, it's like Nancy Regan told us, "just say 'no.'" Wink

Dreams no. Dream interpretation however is known as the art of bullshitting. It's up there with astrology, homeopathy and creationism. All of them are pseudoscientific nonsense. So fit in that board.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2013, 08:17 AM
Is Egor trolling me? I feel like he is.
Perhaps trolling all of us? Consider

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
05-05-2013, 08:27 AM
I'm seriously confused.

Egor, finish your stint with paganism and cast aside your evil heathen ways, repent, and go back to your veridicanism...

This just plain doesn't make sense. It totally contradicts christianity. New age and christianity are like polar opposites. They hate each other. WTF are you trying to do? Make a mockery of your beliefs?

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post
05-05-2013, 09:57 AM
(05-05-2013 08:27 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  I'm seriously confused.

Egor, finish your stint with paganism and cast aside your evil heathen ways, repent, and go back to your veridicanism...

This just plain doesn't make sense. It totally contradicts christianity. New age and christianity are like polar opposites. They hate each other. WTF are you trying to do? Make a mockery of your beliefs?

Ego is seriously confused.

He has beliefs, none of which are rational, none of which are rationally arrived at.
There is no need for his beliefs to be consistent with each other.

You give him far too much credit.Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
05-05-2013, 12:06 PM
Wait, was that just a Chas insult?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
05-05-2013, 01:23 PM

(05-05-2013 08:27 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  I'm seriously confused.

I joined this group in 2011, so I don't know if there was ever a serious phase of my new age beliefs. I think there was, but I think I had a long break where I didn't post in here. There isn't much reason for the New Age to debate atheists. So, you might not have known. Also, before that, in 2008, I had set up an entire psychic practice, but I went by the name Gordon Jerome.

Veridicanism, since 1996 has had two parallel methods of expression. The new age and fundamental Christianity, and I have flip flopped between the two. I don't know why, exactly, but as I work on my memoir, it is becoming more clear to me.

Having said that, Christianity is purged. I am embracing what I love and what works and that is the New Age. Next week, I will have a short FAQ up on my website you can look at if you want to.
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2013, 01:26 PM

(05-05-2013 09:57 AM)Chas Wrote:  Ego is seriously confused.

He has beliefs, none of which are rational, none of which are rationally arrived at.
There is no need for his beliefs to be consistent with each other.

You give him far too much credit.Drinking Beverage

Atheist beliefs aren't any more rational. But we believe what we need to believe in this life and we walk that path and it all leads to greater wisdom that we apply on our lucid spiritual plane. That's what it's all about.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post
05-05-2013, 01:31 PM
(05-05-2013 01:26 PM)Egor Wrote:  But we believe what we need to believe in this life and we walk that path and it all leads to greater wisdom that we apply on our lucid spiritual plane. That's what it's all about.

I like you when you're not aggro... IMO you're pretty bananas but hey, who am I to judge ? Smile
05-05-2013, 02:14 PM
(04-05-2013 08:38 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(04-05-2013 07:30 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oooh! We will have had at least our tenth date by then! Heart

Way to put the cart before the horse! Thumbsup

As in "hung like a horse?"
Consider

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
05-05-2013, 02:40 PM
(05-05-2013 02:14 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(04-05-2013 08:38 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Way to put the cart before the horse! Thumbsup

As in "hung like a horse?"
Consider
More like "shot in the brain and made into marshmallows." Drinking Beverage

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 3 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post