Every religion deserves the same rights

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-08-2013, 04:10 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 07:22 AM by Filox.)
Every religion deserves the same rights
Usually, it's the Muslims who always want something from legal states because of their religion. Then we get retarded legal documents, like drivers license, with the picture of a woman covered in burka. Like this...

[Image: BurkaDriversLicense.jpg]

But now, intelligent atheists want the same rights and if a Muslim woman can have a picture like this one on her document, then members of the church of Flying Spaghetti Monster also has the right to take a picture with a colander on their head.

Mr. Lukas Novy claimed that he always must wear colander on his head and that he has to have it on his new ID, because it is his religious law. The police allowed it and this is his new ID...

[Image: ceh-282013-625ecskapolicija-cassk.jpg]

This is not the first case that FSM church had these kind of legal rights. An Austrian guy did it 2 years ago.

[Image: 19934809e5e03d73bc8e7d102e28cda4cc76098b.jpg]

This means that our atheist lives just got a bit more interesting. I urge you all to start doing this and similar shits.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
02-08-2013, 06:27 AM
RE: Every religion deserves the same rights
I can drive wearing a colander. I cannot see how it is possible to drive wearing a complete burka as shown in the first picture and still be able to see all the traffic and pedestrians around you.

While I have no problem with people being a silly as they want when it comes to personal beliefs, when they start endangering the lives of those around them they have to stop

The secret to a happy life is lowering your expectations to the point where they are already met
02-08-2013, 10:32 AM
People deserve rights. I'm not so sure a religion does.
If a religious action breaks the law then that religious action needs to change.

Legal law trumps a person's religious actions.
I would say a person has a right to their own belief system but when those religious actions begin to harm others, then the law must step in.

Similarly, if a person is hired to perform duties at a job, they cannot simply stop what they are doing 10 times a day to perform a religious action.

You have the right to believe whatever you want.
You do not have the right to DO whatever you want, whenever you want to do it.
(We have limits on actions.)

These limits are in place to protect people and keep the workplace safe.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 3 users Like Rahn127's post
26-08-2013, 11:47 AM
Woo hoo! First in the USA!

[Image: castillo.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post