Everybody their own Jesus toaster!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2012, 07:24 AM
Everybody their own Jesus toaster!
[Image: jesus-toast-550x488.gif]

Yes! Everybody can have their very own Jesus toaster! It's a golden opportunity for theists and atheists alike! It's a one-toaster-fits-all-persuasions! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2012, 07:54 AM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2012 08:00 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Everybody their own Jesus toaster!
My sisters are each getting one for their Holiday gift this year. They're each gonna be able to make their own little miracle every morning.

[Image: 31bQF6%2BSeXL._AA115_.jpg]
http://www.amazon.com/Burnt-Impressions-...us+toaster

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
21-10-2012, 01:14 PM
I love the idea! I have been trying to figure out how to make a Jesus/Mary tortilla press. I'm sure whoever could come up with that would make a fortune!
21-10-2012, 01:40 PM
(21-10-2012 07:54 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  My sisters are each getting one for their Holiday gift this year. They're each gonna be able to make their own little miracle every morning.

If they ain't dogs I'll make them each their own BIG miracle every morning! Angel
Isn't that a much better deal than a crummy (...) toast?
21-10-2012, 04:06 PM
One time I was going to buy my dad one of those frying pans with Jesus on them for Christmas one year, but I decided the shipping costs were too high and I got him something else. You can make Jesus toasted cheese with them.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post