Everyday Misanthrope: The Premier Douche-bag Simulator

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2015, 01:40 AM
Everyday Misanthrope: The Premier Douche-bag Simulator
Thanks to PC Gamer, I found this wonderful little game, and I just had to share it with all you evil, blackhearted heathens.

[Image: xRrj4B.png]

Earmuffs: The Game is all about making other people miserable; you go about your day with a singular goal: making it as terrible as possible for others as you go. You do this by way of scenario-based three-set choices you can take, once a decision is made, it's immediate ramifications become clear. At the end of the day, you are given a wrap-up of how many people's days you have ruined, followed by a larger summary of the consequences of your misanthropic hate on the people you have affected.

It's a small game, available free to download, but an enjoyable little romp anyway, so give it ago when you feel like ruining somebody's day.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
27-08-2015, 07:15 AM
RE: Everyday Misanthrope: The Premier Douche-bag Simulator
Quote:Earmuffs: The Game is all about making other people miserable; you go about your day with a singular goal: making it as terrible as possible for others as you go.

Just to clarify. I don't go out of my way to make others miserable. Others go out their way to make me miserable I simply respond in an appropriate fashion.

In saying that, if the world burned and I was on the moon I'd pull up a chair and open a can of V.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
27-08-2015, 07:22 AM
(27-08-2015 07:15 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  In saying that, if the world burned and I was on the moon I'd pull up a chair and open a can of V.

[Image: astronaut_on_moon_watches_earth_get_destroyed.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
27-08-2015, 07:43 AM
"Premier?" Dodgy

I can't even decide between Heywood and triple q.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user