Everyone hates environmentalists and feminists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2013, 02:34 PM
RE: Everyone hates environmentalists and feminists
(27-09-2013 01:50 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Feminists are all 100% crazy lesbian bitches. Fact.
Environmentalists are all 100% crazy lesbian bitches who don't shave under their arms. Fact.

That's why people don't like them.
I'm a feminist and an environmentalist. I must be a crazy lesbian bitch trapped in a man's body.

Journalism is dead in mainstream media. We have a profit driven, tabloid info-tainment mega-media complex. Reasonable viewpionts are not sexy or ridiculous enough to draw brain-dead gossip-hungry hyper-politicized dip-shits with a fifteen minute attention span. You only see the make-your-own-granola-eating, chain-yourself to-a-bulldozer-while-burning-an-effigy-of-a-penis, crazy lesbian bitches, because reasonable people are boring when the circus is in town.

Demand more of your media and this will change.

Science is dissecting the sacred cow.[Image: smartass.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes NoSkyDaddy's post
27-09-2013, 04:54 PM
(27-09-2013 02:34 PM)NoSkyDaddy Wrote:  
(27-09-2013 01:50 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Feminists are all 100% crazy lesbian bitches. Fact.
Environmentalists are all 100% crazy lesbian bitches who don't shave under their arms. Fact.

I'm a feminist and an environmentalist. I must be a crazy lesbian bitch trapped in a man's body.

Journalism is dead in mainstream media. We have a profit driven, tabloid info-tainment mega-media complex. Reasonable viewpionts are not sexy or ridiculous enough to draw brain-dead gossip-hungry hyper-politicized dip-shits with a fifteen minute attention span. You only see the make-your-own-granola-eating, chain-yourself to-a-bulldozer-while-burning-an-effigy-of-a-penis, crazy lesbian bitches, because reasonable people are boring when the circus is in town.

I agree with feminists and environmentalists.
27-09-2013, 05:01 PM

The problem with 'feminism' is it seems to advocate women rights ahead of other groups. That's why I would choose to use the term 'humanist'. No confusion there. I care about the inequalities for all humans, not just the ones who happen to have boobies.

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
27-09-2013, 05:50 PM
Fair enough.

28-09-2013, 06:05 AM
(27-09-2013 11:24 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  People don't want to be associated with extremists. I don't mind if I am labeled a feminist or environmentalist, but I would not want someone to think I am associated with the extreme ends of the spectrum of people who have devoted their whole lives to it and chain themselves to bulldozers.

In a similar sense, there are people who claim to be conservatives who are genuinely conservative for fiscal and economic reasons and would be deeply offended if you associated them with Palin, or Bachmann, or Limbaugh.

Palin and Bachmann and Limbaugh - oh me. Confused
Palin and Bachmann and Limbaugh - oh my. Confused
Palin and Bachmann and Limbaugh - oh me. Unsure
Palin and Bachmann and Limbaugh - oh my. Sadcryface2

Yup, no brains, no hearts, and courage? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-09-2013, 08:59 AM

Ok. Internet is media, you are a reasonable feminist , I'm wiling to listen.

As an alternative, please point me to where I can find feminist that, by your opinion , best represent the feminist movement, ( or whatever you want to call it ) . Video, lecture, blog...

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
29-09-2013, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2013 09:50 PM by NoSkyDaddy.)
(28-09-2013 08:59 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Ok. Internet is media, you are a reasonable feminist , I'm wiling to listen.

As an alternative, please point me to where I can find feminist that, by your opinion , best represent the feminist movement, ( or whatever you want to call it ) . Video, lecture, blog...
I apologize for the delay in response. It has been a busy weekend.

For starters you should read this first. You should really know what a feminist is.
http://tomatonation.com/culture-and-crit...s-you-are/

Most of the women I know are feminists. They are not "in your face", preachy, "man hating", crazy, lesbians, and they are definitely not bitches. They go about their daily lives trying to be productive and effective people. They also expect to be given the same dignity and respect and opportunities as anyone with the opposite genitalia. They do not deserve to be slurred for expecting to be treated as full fledged human beings. When someone says, "All feminists are crazy lesbian bitches. FACT.", you are explicitly telling women, "I will not take you seriously if you identify as a feminist. I will not listen to you.". If this is your perception of feminism, you are grossly misguided. You are surrounded by unrecognized feminism. Most of the "feminist" issues are unrecognized because they are now mainstream expectations in civilized society. Women attending university based on academic ability, holding high government office, lawyers, doctors CEO's, etc., etc., these are all feminism in practice. It is testimony to the feminist movement that these things are considered "normal" fixtures of our society. Any woman that freely and proudly exercises her human rights is a feminist. Furthermore, any man that expects and demands that these rights not be infringed is also a feminist. THAT'S ME!

Beginning in the 1980's, bigots like Rush Limbaugh began an active campaign to make feminism a slur using his signature "feminazi" phrase. Thanks to the success of the feminist movement it is easy to dodge the slurs and insults by simply dropping the feminist label. Many feminist organizations are not blatantly advertizing their feminism. They operate under the term "women's rights". It could be said that the feminist agenda was assimilated into everyday politics, but, I think it is more accurate to say they assimilated us as the public consciousness shifted to their position. This shift in opinion has made the prevailing opinion the "feminist" position. The fact that you are not perceptive enough to pick up on the political currents all around you does not mean they are non-existent. Thank you for aptly demonstrating your moniker.

Since you are clearly incapable, I undertook the laborious task of googling the word "feminism". Read up and stop being such a putz.

http://whoneedsfeminism.tumblr.com/

http://www.feminist.com/activism/momsrising35.html

http://www.feminist.org/

http://www.momsrising.org/

[+] 3 users Like NoSkyDaddy's post
30-09-2013, 01:25 AM
How very feminist like of you to drop few personal insults in the conversation. Smile

Never the less , I will go through the links you provided as soon as I can, and we'll see what's that all about. On the side note , when you google feminism this is also on the first page Feminist Frequancy.

On the first glance , what you are describing is not a feminism , it's humanism or equalism, but I'll get to that later.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
30-09-2013, 02:24 AM
(29-09-2013 09:42 PM)NoSkyDaddy Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 08:59 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Ok. Internet is media, you are a reasonable feminist , I'm wiling to listen.

I apologize for the delay in response. It has been a busy weekend.

For starters you should read this first. You should really know what a feminist is.
http://tomatonation.com/culture-and-crit...s-you-are/

Most of the women I know are feminists. They are not "in your face", preachy, "man hating", crazy, lesbians, and they are definitely not bitches. They go about their daily lives trying to be productive and effective people. They also expect to be given the same dignity and respect and opportunities as anyone with the opposite genitalia. They do not deserve to be slurred for expecting to be treated as full fledged human beings. When someone says, "All feminists are crazy lesbian bitches. FACT.", you are explicitly telling women, "I will not take you seriously if you identify as a feminist. I will not listen to you.". If this is your perception of feminism, you are grossly misguided. You are surrounded by unrecognized feminism. Most of the "feminist" issues are unrecognized because they are now mainstream expectations in civilized society. Women attending university based on academic ability, holding high government office, lawyers, doctors CEO's, etc., etc., these are all feminism in practice. It is testimony to the feminist movement that these things are considered "normal" fixtures of our society. Any woman that freely and proudly exercises her human rights is a feminist. Furthermore, any man that expects and demands that these rights not be infringed is also a feminist. THAT'S ME!

Beginning in the 1980's, bigots like Rush Limbaugh began an active campaign to make feminism a slur using his signature "feminazi" phrase. Thanks to the success of the feminist movement it is easy to dodge the slurs and insults by simply dropping the feminist label. Many feminist organizations are not blatantly advertizing their feminism. They operate under the term "women's rights". It could be said that the feminist agenda was assimilated into everyday politics, but, I think it is more accurate to say they assimilated us as the public consciousness shifted to their position. This shift in opinion has made the prevailing opinion the "feminist" position. The fact that you are not perceptive enough to pick up on the political currents all around you does not mean they are non-existent. Thank you for aptly demonstrating your moniker.

Since you are clearly incapable, I undertook the laborious task of googling the word "feminism". Read up and stop being such a putz.

http://whoneedsfeminism.tumblr.com/

http://www.feminist.com/activism/momsrising35.html

http://www.feminist.org/

http://www.momsrising.org/

I agree with feminism in principle but since 30's and 40's it has become less politicized, now women instead of wanting to change the political structure they want to join it. It seems feminism has been compromised and is much weaker now. But this can be said about labor unions and other major civil rights groups.
30-09-2013, 03:00 AM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2013 03:04 AM by NoSkyDaddy.)
(30-09-2013 01:25 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  How very feminist like of you to drop few personal insults in the conversation. Smile

Never the less , I will go through the links you provided as soon as I can, and we'll see what's that all about. On the side note , when you google feminism this is also on the first page Feminist Frequancy.

On the first glance , what you are describing is not a feminism , it's humanism or equalism, but I'll get to that later.
First I'd like to say thanks for the link. I missed that one. I checked out a few vids and didn't find anything particularly threatening or offensive. I actually thought it was quite reasonable. I'll be happy to review which ever parts you think are off base or overreaching.

Second, if you read the definition of feminism ... it is equalism. The inclusion of feminism in the humanist movement is the result of over a century's worth of effort by feminists. Because of them women's rights are a centerpiece of the humanist movement and not just a special interest.

Third, regarding insults, your "call out" combined with the hostile and blatantly uninformed content of your previous posts gave me the impression that you were being a putz. If I misread that, I apologize. However, it must be said that my propensity to insult you may well stem from my atheism and not my feminism so drop the prejudice against feminists please. It makes you look, well...... like a putz.